What if...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
O.k. you superfanaticfreakyfansofsuperman! It's time to take down your hero. Why? Well here's the situation.

Ol' sneaky slimey Dracula (before Strange killed them all-vamps that is-)
somehow stole his way to DC verse and was able to through magic and vampiric sneakyness able to subdue and bite supes turning him into the ultimate vampire warrior slave and to make things worse, Drac has magically shield supes from the effects of Kryptonite and turned him loose to enslave the rest of the world...Who oh who would be able to put the bloodsucking man of steel down.

Lets say this is pc supes, and no cosmics invovled here

Superboy Prime
uh...no one.

Michael Jackson's blood might destroy him though.

celestialdemon
I don't think anyone less than a cosmic can take down PC Supes.

tru-marvell
so u mean ol' drac wins....that aint good

what about 1 of the GL's

rotiart
You would need like ION, or Parallax... you'd need Abstract ++

but that still wouldn't work as its pc.. and he was unstoppable by any and all means.

batdude123
I would go up to him and say "BOO!!!" and he'd die of a heart attack. cool

What If...
yes?

grey fox
Originally posted by tru-marvell
O.k. you superfanaticfreakyfansofsuperman! It's time to take down your hero. Why? Well here's the situation.

Ol' sneaky slimey Dracula (before Strange killed them all-vamps that is-)
somehow stole his way to DC verse and was able to through magic and vampiric sneakyness able to subdue and bite supes turning him into the ultimate vampire warrior slave and to make things worse, Drac has magically shield supes from the effects of Kryptonite and turned him loose to enslave the rest of the world...Who oh who would be able to put the bloodsucking man of steel down.

Lets say this is pc supes, and no cosmics invovled here

Now correct me if I'm wrong but you state he's a bloodsucker . IE : He's a vampire , as such he can be taken down by normal means , co-incedently his powers would also drain rather rapidly considering their powered by his cells absorbing sunlight while a living corpse (what a vampire effectively is) doesn't actually use any of the body's natural functions.

If were going by marvels dumb 'vampirism is HIV' idea then supes would STILL be losing his powers. This is due to the fact that now that he takes up the ranks of Nosferatu he cannot enter direct sunlight without doing an impression of Johny Storm.

So sure , the future may look bad but give it about a month or so and by then Superman would have drained his remaining solar stock beating off the other heroes, making him easy pickings for a vampire hunter.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by grey fox
Now correct me if I'm wrong but you state he's a bloodsucker . IE : He's a vampire , as such he can be taken down by normal means , co-incedently his powers would also drain rather rapidly considering their powered by his cells absorbing sunlight while a living corpse (what a vampire effectively is) doesn't actually use any of the body's natural functions.

If were going by marvels dumb 'vampirism is HIV' idea then supes would STILL be losing his powers. This is due to the fact that now that he takes up the ranks of Nosferatu he cannot enter direct sunlight without doing an impression of Johny Storm.

So sure , the future may look bad but give it about a month or so and by then Superman would have drained his remaining solar stock beating off the other heroes, making him easy pickings for a vampire hunter.

yes

tru-marvell
nice logical answer...hadn't thought of that. So ol supes would only be able to kill say 100 million folks in the month he'd have being supervamps. still nasty

If he happened to be post pc...then who could stop him before he was able to turn or wipe out a whole nation?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman Would Die from the Solar Energy trapped in his cells. He kills Himself. If not, Pre-Crisis Darkseid and Present Day Batman Take him out.

ThePittman
Originally posted by grey fox

So sure , the future may look bad but give it about a month or so and by then Superman would have drained his remaining solar stock beating off the other heroes, making him easy pickings for a vampire hunter. Damn beat me to it. thumbup

Tron
Call PC Hal Jordan? whistle

Wait, wouldn't the Sun kill him instead of giving him his power? Would he have to stay in the dark like other vampires, becauase then he'd just be vampire Clark Kent? confused

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by celestialdemon
I don't think anyone less than a cosmic can take down PC Supes.
Anyone Skyfather and above could do it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.