Vulcan Vs Godlike Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rols
Who win between this 2 powerfull mutants? Discuss.....

I put my money on Godlike Cable...6/10

thedude1948
I voted stalemate, it just seems like they are so evenly matched. But if I had to choose one I would say Godlike Cable 5.5/10

Broly92
Vulcan 6/10

Rols
I think GCable has got more raw energy/molecular manipulation skills, now that i think about it more, he takes most of the fight 8/10.

Broly92
Which Vulcan is it?

Rols
Originally posted by Broly92
Vulcan 6/10
Explain? I prefer Vulcan to win, but i dont see him taking Cable down.

Rols
Originally posted by Broly92
Which Vulcan is it?
This Vulcan; http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=403618&highlight=Vulcan+forumid%3A95

Broly92
Originally posted by Rols
This Vulcan; http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=403618&highlight=Vulcan+forumid%3A95
I meant the original or current

Rols
Before Darwin came out, i quess that be before?

Broly92
Well then Vulcan 6/10

celestialdemon
Good battle. I want to give this to Vulcan because I like him more, but I think Cable might actually win this majority of the time. So, I'll say Cable 6/10.

Rols
How might Vulcan win against this fight? Him shunting of GCables powers, not gonna work.

celestialdemon
How might Vulcan win against this fight? Him shunting of GCables powers, not gonna work.

This battle will actually become a lot more clear after Vulcan fights the Imperial Guard. If he stomps a mudhole in Gladiator, then he can definitely beat this Cable.

Broly92
Time Travel?

Rols
Sways powers allow him to see past and slow time, but i dont think he could control time to actually time travel.

The battle between him and Imperial Guards should be pretty good, but i think there would be full of Pis dough, hopefully not.

ExodusCloak
What? Before Darwin, Sway and Petra came out....isn't that overkill?

I'm going to say Vulcan. Not only is there no way of God Like Cable effecting Darwin with his TK because he'll just evolve and transcend to a higher form to survive. Sway can slow/stop time with a thought and well Petra is a geokinetic...not that, that will help here.

Vulcan had to allow the telepaths(Rachel) into his head...he even was sneak probed by Emma and caused a immediate psychic backlash on her frying her brain.

Vulcan can manipulate Psionic Energy

Secondly both Vulcans can negate energy...including mutant energy and psionic energy...which would land an instant win for Gabriel.

So I'm going with Vulcan.

Rols
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
What? Before Darwin, Sway and Petra came out....isn't that overkill?

I'm going to say Vulcan. Not only is there no way of God Like Cable effecting Darwin with his TK because he'll just evolve and transcend to a higher form to survive. Sway can slow/stop time with a thought and well Petra is a geokinetic...not that, that will help here.

Vulcan had to allow the telepaths(Rachel) into his head...he even was sneak probed by Emma and caused a immediate psychic backlash on her frying her brain.

Vulcan can manipulate Psionic Energy

Secondly both Vulcans can negate energy...including mutant energy and psionic energy...which would land an instant win for Gabriel.

So I'm going with Vulcan.

This is what i thought to at first, but Cable has the ability to molecularly affect this being, with but a thought he could molecularly reconstruct him. Now I know Vulcan has the ability to negate energy, but how can you negate something like that, so far i have not seen Vulcan manipulate something at a molecular level, which means he got no defense to an attack like that.

Cables control over psionic energy is so great (matter manipulation) that rivals that of Vulcan, which he would probably be unable to negate it.

Vulcan was unable to stop the flow of his real memory when Rachel W/Prof. X help trick him. Which means he can be caught of guard and full to a telepathic assault.

ExodusCloak
This is what i thought to at first, but Cable has the ability to molecularly affect this being, with but a thought he could molecularly reconstruct him. Now I know Vulcan has the ability to negate energy, but how can you negate something like that, so far i have not seen Vulcan manipulate something at a molecular level, which means he got no defense to an attack like that.

Cables control over psionic energy is so great (matter manipulation) that rivals that of Vulcan, which he would probably be unable to negate it.

Vulcan was unable to stop the flow of his real memory when Rachel W/Prof. X help trick him. Which means he can be caught of guard and full to a telepathic assault.

Darwin transcended to pure energy...he's still a walking plot device...and will evolve into some new form in order to survive.

When Vulcan negated Rachels powers he also negated her Phoenix Fragment. So yeah his Psionic powers will be shut off.

Vulcan had to allow Rachel into his head in the first place...otherwise she couldn't do anything. As Telepathy goes he lacks the skills not the power which is quite similar to the Rachel/Emma thing.

Rols
Darwin transcended to pure energy...he's still a walking plot device...and will evolve into some new form in order to survive.

When Vulcan negated Rachels powers he also negated her Phoenix Fragment. So yeah his Psionic powers will be shut off.

Vulcan had to allow Rachel into his head in the first place...otherwise she couldn't do anything. As Telepathy goes he lacks the skills not the power which is quite similar to the Rachel/Emma thing.

GCables>>>>>>Rachel as shown in Cable/Deadpool series unless she got upgrade after that, ive messed a few X-men series 6 issues till she was attack by Shiar deathsquad.

Cable has got complete control of his molecular structure, so i think shutting of his psionic powers is not gonna work. I still think Vulcan can be taken out by molecular manipulation by GCable.

ExodusCloak
GCables>>>>>>Rachel as shown in Cable/Deadpool series unless she got upgrade after that, ive messed a few X-men series 6 issues till she was attack by Shiar deathsquad.

Cable has got complete control of his molecular structure, so i think shutting of his psionic powers is not gonna work. I still think Vulcan can be taken out by molecular manipulation by GCable.

The Phoenix Fragment Energy >>>>> Then Cables Energy.
How is Cable going to re-activate it? Cable is tuned to certain wavelengths of energy...Vulcan has not shown any limits to the Energy he can manipulate.

How is Vulcan going to be defeated by molecular manipulation when Darwins power would protect him from it? Darwins power is basically a plot device...evolve inorder to survive...so if worst came to worst...Darwin evolves and becomes immune to Cables energy wavelength. Plus Darwin was also able to consciously activate his power meaning he can practically will what ever offense/defense he wants.
Then there's Sway who could stop time/slow it down.
Vulcans power is that he controls energy, which is greater then molecular and sub-atomic manipulation as they are comprised of energy.

juggernaut66666
he can shut off cable's brain like he did to rachel

Rols
The Phoenix Fragment Energy >>>>> Then Cables Energy.
How is Cable going to re-activate it? Cable is tuned to certain wavelengths of energy...

Will Phoenix fragment sure didnt help her left providence, yet GCable not only remade it, he powered it with all amnesties of the living but also levitate aloft for months so saying Phoenix fragment (really dont understand behind it)>>>>>>>>>>Cable Energy would be wrong. And if you think about Phoenix force even a fragment of it would be way above Vulcan as it is an aspect of an entity so powerfull that it can create/manipulate Universe or maybe even Multiverse.

Could you explain what you mean by negating GCables energy is?
He has shut off power from Sentinel but thats just absorbing the energy cells that powered it. Regarding Rachel He was able to shut the current running to her brain making her unable to i quess use her power but she has no way of fighting that, GCable on the other hand has control over all body function on a molecular level w/ psionic energy and his control over it allows him to manipulate matter/diff. forms of energy. For this attack to work depends on who is better able to control energies within GCables body? Him or Vulcan.

I dont know how far Darwins evolving powers go, Matter Manipulation also deals with energy.

I dont think Sway could stop time, and Vulcans abilities is not superior to Matter manipulation since to manipulate matter is to be able to control all froms of energy which Vulcan has never been shown.
Anyway just my 2 cents.

ExodusCloak
Will Phoenix fragment sure didnt help her left providence, yet GCable not only remade it, he powered it with all amnesties of the living but also levitate aloft for months so saying Phoenix fragment (really dont understand behind it)>>>>>>>>>>Cable Energy would be wrong. And if you think about Phoenix force even a fragment of it would be way above Vulcan as it is an aspect of an entity so powerfull that it can create/manipulate Universe or maybe even Multiverse.

Rachel wasn't manifesting her fragment then...
She only recently starting manifesting her Phoenix Fragment...in the final comic of the Shiar attack on the Greys, her speech bubbles changed colour. It's black like Jeans now. Then it changed back to normal.
As you said a fraction of the Phoenix Force is godly, Cable hasn't been officially confirmed an Omega mutant niether has Nate nor Stryfe.
Vulcan prevented Rachel from using her powers and her Phoenix Fragment that feat should speak for itself.

He manipulates energy, so there are many ways in which he could supress their powers. Your way for example via the brain but... since there's no way to know who's the better energy weilder I'll go a different route.
Vulcan stops time(Sway stopped time at the beginning of her book, thats how she survived the onslaught of bullets)
Then shuts off Cables powers.

BTW There are many possible ways for Vulcan to manipulate Cables powers, he could supress the chemical energy in his body preventing certain biological functions from taking place, shut it of via the brain etc.

He transcended into energy when he needed to survive, he didn't even know the nature of the attack...that says a lot.

Matter Manipulation deals with particles...Cable for all we know could manipulate things on a sub-sub atomic scale but that still doesn't change the fact that energy makes up those said particles.

Anyway it doesn't really matter, Vulcan stops time and then shuts off Cables powers.

Sway stopped bullets in mid air during her sub-comic. She also stopped time and objects in mid air on the page when Xavier is explaining her powers to Moira.
Matter Manipulation is a notch below Manipulation of all Energy as matter itself consists of energy.
The description of Gabriels powers is that he manipulates all forms of energy.

juggernaut66666

Could you explain what you mean by negating GCables energy is?
He has shut off power from Sentinel but thats just absorbing the energy cells that powered it. Regarding Rachel He was able to shut the current running to her brain making her unable to i quess use her power but she has no way of fighting that, GCable on the other hand has control over all body function on a molecular level w/ psionic energy and his control over it allows him to manipulate matter/diff. forms of energy. For this attack to work depends on who is better able to control energies within GCables body? Him or Vulcan.

I dont know how far Darwins evolving powers go, Matter Manipulation also deals with energy.

I dont think Sway could stop time, and Vulcans abilities is not superior to Matter manipulation since to manipulate matter is to be able to control all froms of energy which Vulcan has never been shown.
Anyway just my 2 cents.
if you have read deadly genesis 1-6 you should know that she can stop time and darwin can change his skin as body as he desires like he made his skin like rock or transfomed into pure energy or make his skin sharp

Rols
Yeah agree with you on that but I think Phoenix fragment is way above Vulcan to shunt off, He stop Rachel from using the phoenix fragment.

This probably would not work, his got complete control over all function of his body, being able to stop time howeever i think would work on GCables but would he be still conscious when times stops around him or is he totally freeze.

How do you transcend into energy? I dont really understand that.. Matter manipulation, i think is higher level of energy manipulation. This allows you control of energy/ change it or make to another, but you are right dough he is a walking plot device and i think he plays a big role in fall of Shiar story arc.

Yeah i just re-read Deadly Genises but quiestion is; When she stops time does the being affected actually becomes unconscious?
I think matter manipulation is an advance form of energy manipulation because of the fact that you play/change forms of energy according to what you make of it.

Good point dough, still not quite sure Vulcan defeats GCable, just the fact that he hasnt showed this kind of power on comic panel, I mean he's pretty powerfull but has never shown to manipulate time, matter manipulation i mean he should be able too, while GCable has been shown to be able to manipulate energy/matter + control over his own molecular structure.

ExodusCloak
Yeah agree with you on that but I think Phoenix fragment is way above Vulcan to shunt off, He stop Rachel from using the phoenix fragment.

He shouldn't have done it..but he did...but to be fair all Omega Mutants will eventually be on Par with the Phoenix...he was Omega Plus then...

Well when they shot at her and she stopped time...the gangsters didn't turn back and chase her down. Plus she stops, time it does make sense that brain impulse flow is frozen like everything else.

I can't scientifically explain it..but the fact remains he did it....he's a plot device...adapting to anything in order to survive. But Cable only emits a certain frequency of Energy if Darwin becomes immune to that his Ultimate Tk won't work.

Brain Impulses would be frozen like everything else. The Commisioner never mentioned anything of exposure to Sway at the end of the comic as well. I mean the Officer and Gangsters would all be witnesses if they saw what happened.

But you would need to know the scientific principle behind the energy in order to create that particular energy out of matter otherwise your matter manipulation would be useless. That's why manipulating all types of energy is better...especially when one of your powers is sensing energy and you are apparently one with energy.(Vulcans voice is also pure energy as shown in the new Uncanny) as energy is the building blocks of matter.

Well Sway just got her powers and she could stop time...Vulcan also used her powers to see past events...and according to forum rules they both fight at their best. So stopping time and then shutting down GCables powers should work.

Heck GCable is powerful...but the stopping time strategy works especially since we don't know who's the better energy manipulator...it's a sneaky tactic I have to admit.

Rols
But doesnt she have to access the phoenix fragment in order to take advantage to that power and since Vulcan shunt off brain activities, she wasnt able to access powers from the fragment. So Vulcan really didnt negate the powers from the fragment but just negated Rachels powers.

In order to manipulate matter youd have to be able to sense/manipulate energies, changing its composition/solidifying it, not all energy manipulator can do these. Ie. most eternals possess CP which control most forms of energy, however it takes them a few years to actually able to manipulate matter. So manipulating matter is a level higher than manipulating energies since in order to manipulate matter one has to control energies.
Back on topic..
Will anyway, I quess stoping time would work on GCable but we still dont know how far reaching that capabilities is. Im still not quite convince his able to beat GCable dough. Ill give it a stalemate for now.

Brian Oswald
Gabe 9/10

galan7777777
can some1 tell me god-like cables abilities? im not familiar with this version of him

King KAM
see this is why i hate mutants, all the goddamn shannigans, i wish cap would just whipe em all of the face of the Eart.

Rols
Same as Cable but on a Uber-levelbig grin, and matter manipulation.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=399169&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=3

After he finished building the pieces, he powered it, made a float for few months.

galan7777777
Same as Cable but on a Uber-levelbig grin, and matter manipulation. what can he do?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
if you have read deadly genesis 1-6 you should know that she can stop time and darwin can change his skin as body as he desires like he made his skin like rock or transfomed into pure energy or make his skin sharp

I have read it and no she can't, she even comments she doesn't have that kinda control. She can only create small time radius bubbles that "Stop" time.

edit: "her abilities allowed her to slow or even stop time in minute radiuses, but her control wasn't very advanced". She even struggled to stop or slow several objects in the Danger Room.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.