Robin & Supergirl vs. Batman & Superboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nigel45
Well it's been a while since I've been to KMC, but i thought up this fight and wanted to hear some opinions. But first, the terms of the fight:

It's like chess (or...pokemon). Batman and Robin each have a Kryptonian that will do exactly what they are told to do, and nothing more. Supergirl and Superboy are the pawns and have all their abilities, but they have to follow orders from their masters and they can't strike at their opponents master at any time. Once Superboy or Supergirl is incapacitated, the fight is over.

NO Kryptonite.

Obviously Supergirl outclasses Superboy, but can Batman think of a way to

Psyquis52
Not a bad idea.

(not a good one either)

I'd say Robin and Supergirl take it.

Grimm22
Conner hadn't reached his full potential yet erm

I miss conner sad

Supergirl wins this on her own yes

Tron
He had enough potential to put a hurtin' on Superboy Prime. I'd say he's strong enough to take her with experience alone. And he has Batman on his side...

xmarksthespot
Supergirl beats Superboy. Batman beats Robin. Leaving Supergirl, who's stronger than everyday Superman and doesn't know how to hold back well vs Batman.

UniOmni
Batman takes out the K-nite ring.......
And even though Superman has had k-nite injected into his veins and still beat his badguys(bullshit imo), when Batman dons the ring, you can't help but be taken out.

Superman is Supergirls superior. If her Superior is taken down, then she will go down.............And work them jaws of steel!!

Batman and Superboy win..........Twice, each.
One for the match, two for the mouthwork

Soleran
I'm still thinking Connor's TK should put some razzle dazzle on Supergirl especially with Batman thinking of it, it'll be as good as a rumble in the jungle baby and Batman has what it takes to rope a dope this match for the win!

Grimm22
Originally posted by Tron
He had enough potential to put a hurtin' on Superboy Prime. I'd say he's strong enough to take her with experience alone. And he has Batman on his side...

True erm

However she did own him in her solo title no expression

Then again thats when he was all mopey and feeling sorry for himself

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by UniOmni
Batman takes out the K-nite ring.......
And even though Superman has had k-nite injected into his veins and still beat his badguys(bullshit imo), when Batman dons the ring, you can't help but be taken out.

Superman is Supergirls superior. If her Superior is taken down, then she will go down.............And work them jaws of steel!!

Batman and Superboy win..........Twice, each.
One for the match, two for the mouthwork He'd get pimpslapped before he had time to pull anything out...

Soleran
Originally posted by nigel45 Supergirl and Superboy are the pawns and have all their abilities, but they have to follow orders from their masters and they can't strike at their opponents master at any time. Once Superboy or Supergirl is incapacitated, the fight is over.

NO Kryptonite.

haha no k-nite and no hitting batman or robin anywaysmile

Validus
Supergirl takes both of them. I would even say this is a 10/10 victory.

batdude123
Batman pwns 10/10. jockey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uklSyanOQfY&mode=related&search=

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.