Sol badguy vs Donovan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sixTeen
Personally I think GG>SF not as a game but character ability wise
GG and DS i think r on more of and equal tier
these characters r the equivalent 2 eachother

who tales it?

shin_remy
fanboy T_T

GG goes down HARD against DS. I don't even see them winning from Sf roll eyes (sarcastic)

i want somebody to post some feats of GG

people are talking like they are so amazing while there is nothing special about their abilities.

Donovan takes this

Kayne Archeron
that or you sucked too bad at GG to figure out anything good on it no expression

IceJaw
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
that or you sucked too bad at GG to figure out anything good on it no expression I can bet 5 bucks that that's true and no, Remy, you're the fanboy roll eyes (sarcastic) you've proved that about a thousand times, and making a thread doesnt make one a fanboy erm jagass.

You can look up info about GG yourself barker you dont even deserve a sig IMO laughing out loud

Phazon
Word!

IceJaw
Yes, word erm

shin_remy
you 2 guys are always attacking me but I'm just right about this topic

that you 2 guys don't know anything and that i say is just crap, huh please don't attack me, just ignore me then cause I'm getting tired of this

i can't even give my own opinion!! and even if things are true you two are attacking me

I'm right, GG has done anything that impress me, and that they are equal to darkstalkers

Darkstorm Zero
Maybe it's because your opening post automatically said fanboy and dismissed everything the OP stated to begin with Remy... Now I am in agreement that the Darkstalkers and even some streetfighters would demolish most of the GG cast, but hell man, I ain't openly hostile about my oppinion, and I am always open to learn more about the opponents.

And if I am proven wrong, then I accept that, I don't go bashing down people because I was proven wrong in an internet debate...

Just try being more open to other people's ideas and oppinions, I can garuntee you'll not be hounded anywhere near as much if you do this, and you'll eventually earn the respect of other debators.

IceJaw
Originally posted by shin_remy
you 2 guys are always attacking me but I'm just right about this topic

that you 2 guys don't know anything and that i say is just crap, huh please don't attack me, just ignore me then cause I'm getting tired of this

i can't even give my own opinion!! and even if things are true you two are attacking me

I'm right, GG has done anything that impress me, and that they are equal to darkstalkers Correcting and posting ones oppinion about you isnt attacking erm maybe in your world and calling you an jagass doesnt come close to what you've called people so shush roll eyes (sarcastic).

Most of your arguments have been based on either your fanboyish oppinions or uncanon sources, so I dont really see why anyone should take you seriously , sorry you brought this on yourself erm

Oh and before I forget, ending your posts with some "!!!!" doesnt make you or them convinsing erm

Also, what Darkstorm said

shin_remy
i accept it too and i want to learn also more about the opponents, that's why i asked some info about GG.

my first post was because of this :

I gived the newbies some info about akuma in ''Akuma vs Sol'' topic but they ignored it and they made a new topic with GG vs DS without learning something of sf!!

and now the most old members are gone if have to battle it out on my own!! And more newbies are coming, and it is getting less fun to battle like it was used to be!! Only one who i can understand on this moment that are also posting are :

You Darkstorm Zero ( but i know you for a time and i know what you know ) roll eyes (sarcastic)

and Emperor Ashtar, he know some good stuff too!!

those damn punks like Icejaw and Phazon just hate me and calling me a fanboy, time on time even when i'm right or giving my own opinion. and saying it is Fanboyism, WHIle i'm also not calling HIM a fanboy cause he says something about Dante. Or that it is fanboyish. if he has nothing to say, just shut up.

and about respect, there are a few people who get my respect and i can count them on 2 hands. if they are doing stupid i will do stupid back and they don't deserve respect.

IceJaw
Good gracious god roll eyes (sarcastic) he calls us "punks"!?

And you do know Ashtar's Blue Nocturne, right? The one who owned you to a pulp?

And, Remy you've been here for almost a year now and you're still behaving like a n00b so shush about the new guys, cuz they're better than you.

And how am I a DMC fanboy? I post feats and facts, you dont erm that's what's makes you a fanboy

Phazon
Meh, i don't care, hes just silly

IceJaw
Originally posted by Phazon
Meh, i don't care, hes just silly Yeah and "do stupid" What the f**k?

And we have a reason to call you a fanboy, you dont have any to call us that erm

Give up and go play your dear Street fighter roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh and, just sent you an nuke laughing out loud

shin_remy
what i post feats all the time!! you must read better PUNK

Emperor Ashtar owned me link a pulp? oh yeah when? cause i agree with him the most of the time

and still i respect him, cause he is not making foolish post like you do and on this moment!!!

WHY DON'T YOU IGNORE ME, WHY DO MUST ATTACK ME?? vieze vuile kankerlijder, sla je de kanker in kutmongool,

and why are you posting links of my inbox on DMC? well i can send you a virus

IceJaw
laughing out loud laughing out loud ignore listed laughing out loud laughing out loud damn foo !

Yes you've posted many feats but most of them have either been based on uncanon sources or been mixed with too much your your fanboyism or the post containing them also contained very bad english and grammar and was most likely hard to understand erm

He owned you then like ten pages later he owned you again then you finaly understood and agreed erm

You better eat more fish, you really seem to need it, seems like you either dont want to remember stuff or you're getting senile laughing out loud

Darkstorm Zero
This has got to stop, both of you cut this crap out...

Remy, your stepping on one of KMC's boardwide rules, if you think your accounts been hacked, take it up with Raz and the rest of the admins, don't threaten people with a Virus, thats a sure fire way of getting yourself banned permanently.

As for Icejaw and Phazon, i can appreciate why you guys are doing what your doing, but I have two questions, is it worth it, and do you really want to sink down to that level and play hunting dogs with him? he's a capcom fan, of this there is no doubt, but please be more intelligent.

You have the proof thet GG would trounce SF or DS? post it up ands let your opposition decide for themselves, Iam still unconvinced on these fronts. Donovan literally hunts Darkstalkers, beings of Far more power than anything in GG (Points at Pyron and Jedah)

And I've already posted my oppinions on the Akuma vs Sol topic, no need to reinterate here.

Kayne Archeron
maybe we attack you because you always attack us first...?

IceJaw
I bet my 5 bucks on that laughing out loud 'cept I dont really see that as an "attack", that was just me getting tired of his hoursesh!t and I still am

MadMel
id like to give an opinion...remmy....u....r....a..........wait for it.........fanboy.....
and attacking people and threatening to use "the almighty virus" is plain stupid...

IceJaw
Dont worry Darkstorm, it stopped the second I ignore listed him, he on the other hand can continue, not my fault if he gets into trouble erm again..

MadMel
hm...another fanboy owned......but..................for how long?

Kayne Archeron
until another Street Fighter vs. thread is opened erm

MadMel
hmm..oh well..thats what we're here for...

IceJaw
Got that right

MadMel
big grin

shin_remy
nobody can own me here

dream on punks

Phazon
LOL!!! "punks"

IceJaw
"Impossible to own" did you get sh!t from Jacopex?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.