Darkness vs violator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
who wins ?

Darkness http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t415044.html

juggernaut66666
BUMP

Reaper777
Man I like Both characters, I dont know that much about Violator though, I made a Pitt vs Violator thread to try and get more info but all I got was a bio, didnt help much,seems like a good fight though from what I know. Ill go with darkness

Soleran
Darkness from what I've seen on the respect thread would DESTROY Violator!

juggernaut66666
anyone else?

Reaper777
It sucks that no one will talk about a good thread these days.

Wolverine2006
Darkness

Mider999
violator cant be killed less you disperse him totally im guessing also he heals from all wounds even having his head cut off can darkness get heavenly weapons he might be able to produce a weapon to scatter all the necroplasm like a nuke but i dont know. clown has other powers like teleporting shape shifting and such i think he almost killed a women just using his mind in a spawn series dont remeber if it was curse of the spawn though

Rick/Genis
Darkness because he looks cooler. big grin

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Mider999
violator cant be killed less you disperse him totally im guessing also he heals from all wounds even having his head cut off can darkness get heavenly weapons he might be able to produce a weapon to scatter all the necroplasm like a nuke but i dont know. clown has other powers like teleporting shape shifting and such i think he almost killed a women just using his mind in a spawn series dont remeber if it was curse of the spawn though
how about he creates an army of demons and rips violator into pieces

Rick/Genis
BAM!

Mider999
violator has his own magic but its notching compared to a hellspawns i think like i said i have a little info not much to go on ask lord urizen or milkie they are the experts

bigbran
mider999, are you by any chance a sock?

Rick/Genis
laughing

juggernaut66666
well how about he creates a 100 of this guy
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7923/darknesssupermanv121819gsetimp8.th.jpg

juggernaut66666
LAST BUMP

Reaper777
Originally posted by Mider999

If you chop off his head he gets sent back to hell, thats leaving the battlefeild, If you read the rules, thats a victory.

joesha28
Darkness, he'll create a swamp of demons and destroys Violator.

Reaper777
Originally posted by joesha28
Darkness, he'll create a swamp of demons and destroys Violator.

yes

juggernaut66666
finally darkness is getting a bit "popular" Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.