Ultimate Wolverine runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
This is Ultimate Wolverine, not 616 Wolverine, he gets prep from he gets 3 hours total of prep from Prof. X, and 6 hrs to practice in the danger room. Wolverine gets 5 hrs to heal between each match.

1. Ultimate Daredevil

2. All Star Batman (no prep)

3. Ultimate Beast

4. Ultimate Captain America (just sheild)

5. Ultimate Green Goblin

6. Ultimate Omega Red

7. Ultimate Spider-man

8. Ultimate Thing

9. Ultimate Sabretooth

batdude123
That's a messed up order. erm

Wolverine2006
go ahead and rearrange it if u want...

this link shows a bunch of their stats

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=410456&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=2

Wolverine2006
so everyone thinks he runs it?

rotiart
hell no. all star batman kills him.

Wolverine2006
Not without prep...he wuld just think Wolverine was just some guy with knives strapped to his arms. He doesnt know Wolverine has superhearing, so he wuldnt use sonics against him. He doesnt know that Wolverine has slight superhuman strength. He wuldnt know Wolverine has an unbreakable skeleton with claws either. Wolverine gets prep and time in the danger room to fight a hologram of Batman.

Grimm22
First off we dont know much about Ultimate DD or All Star Bats no expression

Second, Ult. Cap kicks the crap out of him yes

Wolverine2006
Or Ultimate Cap has no cheap way to fight Wolverine. No grenade, no machine gun. So Wolverine slices him up in H2H....or r u just sayin that cuz of wat Wolverine did to the thing in X4?

Wolverine2006
big grin big grin big grin

Redatom65
Originally posted by batdude123
That's a messed up order. erm

cosigned

Grimm22
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Or Ultimate Cap has no cheap way to fight Wolverine. No grenade, no machine gun. So Wolverine slices him up in H2H....or r u just sayin that cuz of wat Wolverine did to the thing in X4?

If thats what helps you sleep at night roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wolverine2006
Nope, but I can bring it up wen u start hatin on Wolverine.

Grimm22
Nope, but I can bring it up wen u start hatin on Wolverine.

Is that all you wolverine fans ever say?!?! What the f**k?

That I hate Wolveriene?!?

I hate Current Wolverine because he is precived to be an unkillable, unstoppable killing machine that can beat anyone who stands in his way.

Classic Wolveriene was a quality character. Classic Wolverine is 100000000000x better than Current Wolverine yes

Wolverine2006
dude, I kinda agree wat ur sayin about the current 616 Wolverine...but he doesnt beat everyone he fights. He and Spidey just recently got their asses handed to them and it exploited one of Wolverine's weaknesses. The choked the crap outta him. But in every forum I c about Wolverine u come in and bag on him. If u dont like the character thats fine...and besides this Ultimate Wolverine. The only reason u shuld dislike him is the Wolverine/Thing fight.

Grimm22
dude, I kinda agree wat ur sayin about the current 616 Wolverine...but he doesnt beat everyone he fights. He and Spidey just recently got their asses handed to them and it exploited one of Wolverine's weaknesses. The choked the crap outta him. But in every forum I c about Wolverine u come in and bag on him. If u dont like the character thats fine...and besides this Ultimate Wolverine. The only reason u shuld dislike him is the Wolverine/Thing fight.

I dont dislike Ult. Wolverine no expression

I think he's a good character.

Of course that dosent make him exempt from the craptastic writing of that awful crossover.

Seriously Mike Carrey cannot write the FF or anything for that matter

Wolverine2006
That fight was cheap....with whole kick thing. But if u look at The Ult. Wolverine vs. Hulk comics its all realistic in how the fight wuld go, Wolverine isnt doin anything that he shuldnt be able to do.

What If...
Ultimate jubilee curbstomps him.

Grimm22
That fight was cheap....with whole kick thing. But if u look at The Ult. Wolverine vs. Hulk comics its all realistic in how the fight wuld go, Wolverine isnt doin anything that he shuldnt be able to do.

Agreed yes

However they havent really fought thus far, more like Hulk just living out my fantasies sad

Wolverine2006
I want to c wat happened, and how Wolverine got Hulk to lose his innerpeace thing

Sabretooth
Originally posted by Grimm22
Is that all you wolverine fans ever say?!?! What the f**k?

That I hate Wolveriene?!?

I hate Current Wolverine because he is precived to be an unkillable, unstoppable killing machine that can beat anyone who stands in his way.

Classic Wolveriene was a quality character. Classic Wolverine is 100000000000x better than Current Wolverine yes

I couldn't agree more. Wolverine's current power level (and Sabretooth's for that matter) is just rigoddamndiculous.

Wolverine2006
so do u think he can run it?

Sabretooth
Nah. I think Ultimate Cap and All-Star Batman could go either way and I don't think He could beat Ultimate Thing.

Wolverine2006
Ultimate Cap hides behind long range weapons wen he goes up against Wolverine. But as long as Wolverine dodges The Things attacks I think he culd win, if not he wuld be most likely k.o.d until his healing factor brought him back from consciousness.

badabing
I agree Grimm, but I still like current Wolverine.
Originally posted by Sabretooth
I couldn't agree more. Wolverine's current power level (and Sabretooth's for that matter) is just rigoddamndiculous.
You're right. Marvel is going to do what they must to keep Wolverine popular because of the X Men movies and the Wolverine movie.

Fanboy
Ultimate Captain America stops him Ultimate Thing stops him.

Wolverine2006
Ultimate Cap gets 3 claws in his neck

The Fake Macoy

I concur, back in the old days when Wolverine wasn't an Eternal, eye beaming everyone to death, he was far more interesting. I mean, I remember when I actually liked Wolverine. That was before they started amping his powers up and he was still defeated and hurt often.

Wolverine2006
well this is ultimate wolverine, hes different...does anyone have an opinion on the gauntlet and not about whether or not they like current wolverine?

Jade Lightning
I don't know much about the Ultimate Universe, but from what I've seen there's quite a few people in that gauntlett he would lose to.

He'd clear DD, Bats, and Beast.

50/50 for Cap.

Loses to Green Goblin 55%.

Defeats Omega Red.

50/50 Ultimate Spidey.

Loses to Ultimate Thing.

Defeats Sabertooth.

Loses to Hulk.

Grimm22
Eh Ult. Sabertooth was even with Logan in their last fight erm

Wolverine2006
One of Wolverine's in advantages in the 616 universe was his claws...and no that Ult. Sabes has 4 of'em that wuld be a really tough fight for Wolverine. The only thing Ult. Wolverine has on Ult. Sabes is his fighting skill and brains.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.