MY team VS YOUR team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
SENTRY
GENIS VELL{photon}
CAPTAIN UNIVERSE{classic strange with uni power}
NATE GREY
SET{elder god}
CYTTORAK
ZOM

vs

your team of 7{below inbetweener level}

Broly92
Captin Universe Surfer, Dr.Strangefate(algaman), Gladiator with Uni-power, The Kryptonian, Vulcan, Batman with GL ring, Adam Warlock with soul gem

leonheartmm
i already chose the uni power. and ur team should consist of MARVEL.

TK1
Wolverine would take down all your team!stick out tongue

Dinalfos
A 100% Galactus with GL-ring and Uni-power.

Rick/Genis
Godzilla.... that's all I need, biznatch stick out tongue

Sin I AM
New Son
Merlin ( the original)
Steel (Entropy Aegis) wit Thors hammer
Prof X. wit Mind Gem
Scarlet Witch with reality gem
Doomsday(hunter/prey with power gem)

Sin I AM
p.s.................I'd own u all

TK1
You lie wolverine could take down your team no expression

stick out tongue

Sin I AM
I'd take away wolverines healing factor and tell cyclops to let em have it

leonheartmm
ur not allowed wanda as she has the chaos wave. too powerful. btw i own ur team.

bigbran
living tribunal
thanos with hotu
warlock with the ig
multi eternity
full power galactus after absorbing world ship
abraxus
pre retconned beyonder

my team might win...

Sin I AM
Prof X with the mind gem could take your team while having tea

Rick/Genis
Hourman with the Worlogog
Lucifer
God...

I think that's all I need.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by leonheartmm
ur not allowed wanda as she has the chaos wave. too powerful. btw i own ur team.

I cant have a mortal woman with "chaos magic" yet u can have "gods"....u my good man are afraid of a woman roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rick/Genis
I don't like that he keeps changing the damn rules!

leonheartmm
erm chaos WAVE is different from magic. with it she could destroy the entire omniverse! {im NOT afraid of women infact my moto in my love life " i love the kinda women that can kick my ass"}

bigbran
living tribunal
thanos with hotu
warlock with the ig
multi eternity
full power galactus after absorbing world ship
abraxus
pre retconned beyonder

my team might win...

Rick/Genis
not against my three "person" team

TK1
Adult Franklin Richards
The One Above All (did anyone ever find that he existed stick out tongue)
Chuck Norris

bigbran
living tribunal
thanos with hotu
warlock with the ig
multi eternity
pre retconned molecule man
pre retconned beyonder
toaa

my team might win...

rotiart
I'm sorry but this is stupid. I hate these kinds of threads. The threadmaker always puts abstracts on their team or skyfathers and says... you can pick anyone you want, but their power level has to be below skyfather or abstract etc....

its so stupid it is absurd. you created a no win situation for anyone other than yourself. god job. pat yourself on the back. you just beat up a retarded kid while he was asleep. that is the equivalent of what you've just done, because you couldn't take the time to create a realistic team with realistic chances of being beat.

my god.

TK1
Lol the creator of this thread got OWNED!

batdude123
Originally posted by TK1
Adult Franklin Richards
The One Above All (did anyone ever find that he existed stick out tongue)
Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris could take it solo.

Validus
Originally posted by rotiart
I'm sorry but this is stupid. I hate these kinds of threads. The threadmaker always puts abstracts on their team or skyfathers and says... you can pick anyone you want, but their power level has to be below skyfather or abstract etc....

its so stupid it is absurd. you created a no win situation for anyone other than yourself. god job. pat yourself on the back. you just beat up a retarded kid while he was asleep. that is the equivalent of what you've just done, because you couldn't take the time to create a realistic team with realistic chances of being beat.

my god.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/kelso_burn.gif

batdude123

my god.

herbwank

TK1
Originally posted by batdude123
Chuck Norris could take it solo.

Now that you say it....

Imagine Chuck Norris knew the Bat Kick! big grin rolling on floor laughing big grin

rotiart
chuck norris with the bat kick vs. the karate kick with the crane kick... :P

rotiart
and hes got the chicagos son going " hes the best... .aroundnddddd nothings ever gonna keep him downnnnnnnnn"

batdude123
chuck norris with the bat kick vs. the karate kick with the crane kick... :P

Chuck Norris with the batkick could create and destroy multiverses at will. tuftwoot

TK1

rotiart
The one above all IS chuck norris.. with batkick... and the eye of the tiger playing in the background...

Broly92
Chuck Norris rules

Scoobless
Batman........... that is all...... no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by Scoobless
Batman........... that is all...... no expression

tuftwoot

ScooblessisAWESOME!!!!!.com

TK1
Dude i thought that woman on the bus was ugly stick out tongue

celestialdemon
Vulcan
Legion
The Void
Silver Surfer (the upgraded one from Annihilation)
Thanos
Tyrant
Atum

leonheartmm
ok people are goin crazy. i said UNDER inbetweener power levels. and yea all the people in my team are also UNDER inbetweener power levels.{oh n u cant choose the void cause sentry already has it}

TK1
Batman
Wolverine
Aunt May
Howard The Duck
Monkey Joe
Squirrel Girl

Yep you are owned bizatch.

Skeets
ok people are goin crazy. i said UNDER inbetweener power levels. and yea all the people in my team are also UNDER inbetweener power levels.{oh n u cant choose the void cause sentry already has it} Originally posted by rotiart

my god.

bigbran
ok people are goin crazy. i said UNDER inbetweener power levels. and yea all the people in my team are also UNDER inbetweener power levels.{oh n u cant choose the void cause sentry already has it}
i have one thing to say to that...

living tribunal
thanos with hotu
warlock with the ig
multi eternity
pre retconned beyonder
toaa

outavodka
Originally posted by bigbran
i have one thing to say to that...

living tribunal
thanos with hotu
warlock with the ig
multi eternity
pre retconned beyonder
toaa laughing

Skrew this im goin:

Onslaught w/t mind gem
Black Alice
The Flash
Vulcan
Galactus
Cloak
Abyss

bigbran
cool

celestialdemon

The In-Betweener is at Galactus level. All those that I named are below that level. If I can't use The Void, then I'll throw in Surtur.

leonheartmm
inbetweener is a little higher actually.

leonheartmm
ok i said NO DC. n u cant just make up characters like ONSLAUGHT WITH MIND GEM.

TK1
ok i said NO DC. n u cant just make up characters like ONSLAUGHT WITH MIND GEM.

Get a F*cking life man, you're team is more or less impossible, he can give Onslaught the mind gem if he wants.

bigbran
inbetweener is a little higher actually. inbetweener higher than galactus?!
what the hell???

Thanos_THOTU
Classic Beyonder
Classic Molecule man
Pre-retcon Amalgam Brothers (TOAA and Persence teamworking)
TOAA
Presence
Thanos with the Heart of Infinity
The Great Evil Beast

I think that is enough...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.