JSA Vs. The Inhumans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rick/Genis
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/ec/Inhumans.PNG/250px-Inhumans.PNG

Vs.

http://hallofheroes.free.fr/Images/Galeries/jsa-tpb3.jpg

I'm thinking Take out the Flash.... and I will if someone even mentions the word Speed Blitz.

<EDIT>

I've decided to create a Scenario for it.

The US Government has decided that The Inhumans are being too Mysterious. The JSA has decided to help out the Government in taking the Inhumans in.

NO FLASH, NO GREEN LANTERN

Validus
Speedblitz.

Skeets
JSA easily.

Rick/Genis
okay, no flash now.

Rick/Genis
Scenario is in place.

Skeets
Well you just ****ed the JSA in the ass.

Superherovandal
thats unfair to remove both GL and Flash especially with BB with the Inhumans. He'd kill them with a slight cough.

Validus
No Flash and Lantern = Curbstomp.

Besides, speedblitz isn't any lamer than "OMG BLACK BOLT SCREAMS SHOWTUNES!!"

Rick/Genis
This is in his own home, I'm not so sure he'd use his 'voice'

Rick/Genis
Well DAMNIT! I thought alot on this battle sad

bigbran
bb kills everyone....

JOE NUNEZ
Inhumans

Rick/Genis
but why?

JOE NUNEZ
BB.

UniOmni
IF you could nullify Flash, all the inhumans need is a word from their king.
Barring that though, the Flash and GL play cleanup.

Rick/Genis
no one is listening to the fact that Blackbolt wouldn't want to destroy him home...

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
no one is listening to the fact that Blackbolt wouldn't want to destroy him home...

He will if he has to.

Inhumans win (or, more appropriately, Blackbolt wins).

batdude123
Sentinel takes it solo.
Dr. Fate takes it solo.
Garrick takes it solo.
Jakeem Thunder takes it solo.

But with the line-up Rick/Genis has, the Inhumans would win.

Juntai
Originally posted by batdude123
Sentinel takes it solo.
Dr. Fate takes it solo.
Garrick takes it solo.
Jakeem Thunder takes it solo.

But with the line-up Rick/Genis has, the Inhumans would win. Of course, he took away all the heavy hitters, leaving a hawk person, star spangled kid, atomsmasher and sand as the only real threats to anything, with a bunch of street levelers.

batdude123
Originally posted by Juntai
Of course, he took away all the heavy hitters, leaving a hawk person, star spangled kid, atomsmasher and sand as the only real threats to anything, with a bunch of street levelers.

Yep.

Soleran
Only BB is a monster threat here.....................what he did was take out the typical DC thunder.

Rick/Genis
People love to ***** when There lovely DC Characters actually have a threat! You guys act as if JSA Hasn't faced anything tough without there heavy hitters... whatever. People get so offended.

nvrbeenwthagirl
People love to ***** when There lovely DC Characters actually have a threat! You guys act as if JSA Hasn't faced anything tough without there heavy hitters... whatever. People get so offended.

Interesting. Can a bunch of avengers streel lvlers face the inhumans without thier heavy hitters? I dont' think so. Crap marvel fans always trying to put dc characters in a bind but get all u pin arms when someone does it to marvel toons.

B dot Rob
Really you should add Captain Marvel to even things up.

Rick/Genis
the moment I make mention of the word Captain Marvel. Then all the speed blitzer fans go crazy. No thanks. And I'm not a Marvel or DC fan, so maybe people shouldn't be so up in arms about things.

B dot Rob
Captain Marvel is as likely to speed blitz as BB is to scream (read: he won't).

thedude1948
Lockjaw eats the Flash.

Rick/Genis
laughing

doctorstrongbad
the Inhumans beat the JSA. 9/10 if not 10/10.

Validus
You guys act as if JSA Hasn't faced anything tough without there heavy hitters... whatever.
They haven't. confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.