Loki vs Pre Crisis Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
Loki gets 1 day prep, Superman gets none. Remember Loki is all about magic, one of PC Supes great weaknesses.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Loki gets 1 day prep, Superman gets none. Remember Loki is all about magic, one of PC Supes great weaknesses.

Loki easily takes this. Loki can take on any of the heavy hitters and win (save Thor, who has mystical powers) despite not being one himself.

rotiart
and superman having weaknesses to magic....

loki survives the first 1 millions hits just to turn superman into a mushroom to add to his pot roast.

Dinalfos
Superman wins.

UniOmni
Not PC Superman.
Magic made him slow, deaf and stupid.
Loki owns him.
And cleans his horns with the bloody red cape afterwards.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by UniOmni
Not PC Superman.
Magic made him slow, deaf and stupid.
Loki owns him.
And cleans his horns with the bloody red cape afterwards.

Are you sure that's not the jobing you're talking 'bout stick out tongue

MJOILNIR
Its hard to put anyone over that version of Supes*gag sick cough* God I hated saying that sad BUT Loki with a days prep is almost like giving Strange a days prep and its against someone with a weakness to magic. Im certain that Loki could use some sort of devination spell to learn all thier is to know about about Supes and his powers then come up with counter measures against pretty much anything. Ive not really decided but Im leaning towards Loki for a slight majoritygunsmilie

Sabretooth
Yep. That sure is a lot of magic flying in this fight. I have to give this one to Loki.

Soujaboy
With Prep Loki resurrected Surtur, and destroyed Asgard. PC Superman's greatest weakness was magic, he falls 10/10.

Doom and Gloom
Loki kills Superman

Galan007
Loki. Magic.

Enyalus
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/Loki_pic1.jpg

Loki, FTW.

Galan007
Me likey that depiction of Loki. thumb up

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Me likey that depiction of Loki. thumb up
I like that whole art style in general. Seemed to be pretty popular '93-97, then vanished.

sad

But yeah, badass Loki image.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
'93-97 That range of years produced some of the best comics ever, imo.

Enyalus
That range of years produced some of the best comics ever, imo.
laughing out loud I just envisioned someone like Mike Deodato doing the pencilling for Death of Superman.

iceman24567
Loki ftw the win

Galan007
laughing out loud I just envisioned someone like Mike Deodato doing the pencilling for Death of Superman. droolio

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Loki ftw the win
Redundancy FTW!

Galan007
Redundancy FTW the win! Fixed. 313

Enyalus
Fixed. 313
Thank you! I have trouble failing on my own, being as awesome as I am. Sometimes I need the assistance.

Galan007
True. 99.9% of your posts are somewhere in between awesome and amazing.

I just had to coax up that last little .1%. I'm there for you, man. thumb up

D_Dude1210
Fixed. 313

Fixed FTW the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.