Kendall Logan vs. Rachel Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ddsmrt
Kendall Logan vs. Rachel Grey Who do you think would win?

Since everyone is always talking about their mothers fighting lets talk about the daughter of Storm(Kendall) and the daughter of Jean(Rachel). First let me tell you all who don't know about their powers what they are Kendall's powers are Atomkinesis(control of weather from her mother) and Feral Ablities( super strength, super agility, healing, above normal speed from her father Wolverine). Vs. Rachel whose powers are Telepathy and telekinesis from her mother and the abilty to make wormholes.

rotiart
... rachel creates a wormhole and drops logans daughter through it to the sun.

rotiart
actually i don't remember rachel ever creating wormholes... however she is a decent TP/TK powerhouse..

as far as storm/logans lovechild... I have no idea... never seen her. what comics has she been in?

What If...
Never really heard of Kendall either...

but if she has wolverines healing combined with super strength and weath control, she wins.

Cosmic Flame
Rachel created a wormhole in Uncanny last year, I think...

ddsmrt
Kendall a.k.a. torrent is from what if series. When Magneto started the X-men. They also showed the couple on the series when Bishop weant back in time to save the prof from a mutant that was trying to kill him and Storm and wolverine tagged along.

ddsmrt
Kendall is from the timeline when Rogue and Captain American had a daughter Name Crusader they teamed up together along with the son of Thor and many others.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.