Conan vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Francisco
Two scenarios:

1- Classic Blade without vamp powers vs. Conan the Barbarian in the arena.
Blade has a katana and stakes and Conan is wearing his chain mail and has his broadsword or a scimitar.

2- Vamped Blade with his katana vs. Conan in full armour and a scimitar. They battle in the streets of some hyborian age city.

tru-marvell
good one...I'd have to look up Conans stats but gut feeling is that Conan definintly takes the first battle with little trouble.

The 2nd one would be a much bloodier battle but based on the many demons Conan has dispatched, I'd have to give him the edge in this as well

Francisco
Has Conan dispatched those demons under his own powers? Hasn't he used magic weapons and stuff like that. Has he need the help of others to survive when attacked by those demons?

MJOILNIR
Conan is truely awsome. He's been around for a loonnnggg time and is a asskicker supreme in melee combat. I have to in good concious give the majority to Conan. Besides he has some very impressive victorys.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Francisco
Has Conan dispatched those demons under his own powers? Hasn't he used magic weapons and stuff like that. Has he need the help of others to survive when attacked by those demons?

No, Conan never uses magic. In fact, HE HATES MAGIC!!!! He despises it and is very weary of anyone that uses it. As far as vampires go, Conan's faced vampires many times in his adventures, and has triumphed! In one of my favorite issues of "Savage Sword of Conan", Conan and his men run afoul of an entire city of vampires...Conan is the last one standing after all of his men are picked off by the vampires. Conan manages to take out a considerable amount of them with just his sword, some sharp pieces of wood, and his wits!!!

By Crom, put my money on the Cimmerian anyday!!!!

Darth Martin
1.Conan
2.Blade

soxfn89
Originally posted by Darth Martin
1.Conan
2.Blade

agreed

Francisco
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
No, Conan never uses magic. In fact, HE HATES MAGIC!!!! He despises it and is very weary of anyone that uses it. As far as vampires go, Conan's faced vampires many times in his adventures, and has triumphed! In one of my favorite issues of "Savage Sword of Conan", Conan and his men run afoul of an entire city of vampires...Conan is the last one standing after all of his men are picked off by the vampires. Conan manages to take out a considerable amount of them with just his sword, some sharp pieces of wood, and his wits!!!

But that's nothing Blade hasn't done even without his vampiric powers. Blade is so fast that when he moves time seems to slow down for everyone but himself. He is so agile that when he jumps it looks like he is flying. Hell when he was just a normal guy he took punches for vampires 10 times stronger than him and he kept going like nothing.

Thanos_1971
Conan anytime.

Francisco
Hey dog do you realize that Vamped Blade is at least class 3 tons in strenght alone and that he can dodge bullets and regenerate damage almost instantly? Do you realize that he has been alive for over 70 years and has been fighitng the undead since he was 12 years old?

Francisco
Originally posted by Thanos_1971
Conan anytime.

This is pure fanboyism at its best. When has Conan faced an opponent as well rounded as Blade. Most of Conan's enemies are either weaker or dumber than he is. Blade is not just stronger and faster but smarter and better equiped than Conan.

Laminator_X
Conan beat Rune. Twice. Not modern day decrepit-from-getting-H-Bombed-and-riddled-with-cancer Rune, but Rune in his empire-conquering past. (Normally I scoff at citing x-overs, but in this case Bary Windsor-Smith was involved in the project.) Rune is a way nastier vamp than Blade.

Conan sits near the top of the Adventure Food Chain.

King KAM
I think conan can take both, i mean that guy is extremeley quick and the strongest human to ever live. And i think conan could break blades sword.Plus i was named after Conansmile

Superboy Prime
The Governator.

Tron
Can Conan get his pimp coat? whistle

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Conan beat Rune. Twice. Not modern day decrepit-from-getting-H-Bombed-and-riddled-with-cancer Rune, but Rune in his empire-conquering past. (Normally I scoff at citing x-overs, but in this case Bary Windsor-Smith was involved in the project.) Rune is a way nastier vamp than Blade.

HELL TO THE YEAH..... wink I like Blade, don't get me wrong....but Conan would chew him up, and wash him down with a tall, cold meade of ale!!! LONG LIVE CONAN..... big grin

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Tron
Can Conan get his pimp coat? whistle

YES, HE CAN...ALONG WITH A BIG PURPLE HAT; W/ A FEATHER TO BOOT!!! HE ALSO COMES WITH VALERIA, BELIT, AND RED SONJA AS HIS THREE FINEST "EMPLOYEES"..... stick out tongue wink

srankmissingnin
By Crom!

... Conan kicks his half vampire ass.

batdude123
Conan.

Francisco
Originally posted by Laminator_X

Rune was depowered. Blade would have beaten him even easier.

manorastroman
conan isn't really the type to lose any hand to hand confrontation. ever.

Milkie

PIS

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Milkie
PIS

no Not at all....You should read the issue I was referring to before you make such claims.

Milkie
no Not at all....You should read the issue I was referring to before you make such claims.

I was joking

D-Block
Conan wins against human Blade but the Daywalker wins the second battle

K3VIL
Blade before his abilities were boosted from his fight with Morbius, was a peak human fighter who adpted his fighting skills to the point he can match vampires, and his a master swordsman and user of close quarter weapons.In human form, he could throw down even with Dracula and survive to tell the story.

Conan, is surely a peak human level man, so we can put him on the 1000-1'500 pounds lifting ability, cause he has showings like breaking free of metal chains, and fighting fist by fist with stronger opponents.
His greatest attribute, is his master of hand to hand fight, if he's not surrounded, he's able to move through crowds of enemies, surely he can be harmed and injured, but the Cimmerian's rage will make him able to stay on his feet, his warrior attitude must not be underrated.

The first battle is really close, to me, it will end with both them dying.
I really believe they are even on every sector.Conan's ambitions and brutality, Blades thirst for vengeance.
The second one, Blade is the one we knew since the Morbius encounter and the movie release.He's above Conan, who will die with honor, something Crom respects, and he'll probably struck Blade with lightning for killing the greatest of the Cimmerians.

Thanos_1971
Conan..

Francisco
By instance...

Francisco
It seems Marc Guggenheim disagrees with me so Conan wins.
Current Blade couldn't beat even Robin. sad

LORDSIDIOUS01
Arnold Schwarzenegger wins

Questioneer
Originally posted by soxfn89
agreed

Conan --> Supreme Melee Combat (There is and will never be a better, be it respect for the character or the fact that heis fight training requires him to not die

That slow motion thing you are talking about is just hollywood matrix movie effects.

+ taking down Dracula isn't so great...who hasn't done that? I mean didn't a bunch of regular people do that in the book Dracula?

Solomon Kane did it too.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Questioneer

+ taking down Dracula isn't so great...who hasn't done that? I mean didn't a bunch of regular people do that in the book Dracula?

Solomon Kane did it too.

IO think it depends on hiw showings. Sometimes Dracula can be extremly powerful. He jobs abit like Apocalypse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.