Apocalyps vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisnel The One
Apocalyps vs Thanos?

juggernaut66666
Thanos100000000000000000000000000000000000/10

Whittdawg92
co-signed.

thedude1948
Thanos makes Apocalypse his herald.

Whittdawg92
lmao, apoc's horsemen would even lose to thanos.

celestialdemon
Thanos would slap Apocalypse around like nothing.

rotiart
Thanos would squash apoc beneath his heel

bigbran
this has been done so many times.
there is nothing apoc can do to him.
thanos is everything apoc is to a way higher level. cept apoc has everone beat at the jobbing factor.

Frisnel The One
Wow looks like everyone thinks thanos can beat apocalyps I like both characters!

bigbran
i like them too, thanos is my favorite character, and even if he wasnt, hes shown to be better than apoc in every department available.

Thanos_1971
Thanos

TK1
Thanos Takes This 10.002/10

Dinalfos
Make that 596/10 and I would agree. But 10.002/10 is too much. Sorry.

bigbran
thanos 1 infinity billion times/10

Soleran
I believe you guys underestimate Apoc here, its closer then you guys think.

thedude1948
Originally posted by Soleran

you are right Thanos takes it 20/10

juggernaut66666
yeah at his best apoc stalemates loki thanos beats loki anytime

bigbran
yup since apoc cant even cause a threat to one planet. what the hell is thanos going to do?

Soleran
Wow, you guys are getting way to excited here. This is Apocolypse baby, big fishy blue lips. Don't count him out, he's got celestial tech, CELESTIAL TECH!

Frisnel The One
You guys are blowing this topic out of proportion thanos is powerful without question apocalyps is not someone you defeat in a heartbeat !

bigbran
ya your joking!!

bigbran
Originally posted by Frisnel The One
You guys are blowing this topic out of proportion thanos is powerful without question apocalyps is not someone you defeat in a heartbeat ! to thanos he is nothing.
one planet to thanos is nothing, he has killed over 80 billion people.

bigbran
thanos could h2h him and win.

Soleran
Originally posted by Frisnel The One
You guys are blowing this topic out of proportion thanos is powerful without question apocalyps is not someone you defeat in a heartbeat ! thumb up smart

TK1
Agreed. Apoc is NOTHING to Thanos.

batdude123
Thanos 12/10.

Soleran
Originally posted by batdude123
Thanos 12/10.

thumb down Apoc is so in there, hater.

batdude123
thumb down Apoc is so in there, hater.

Nah, not really. Thanos consistently deals with groups of people higher up than Apoc.

Soleran
Originally posted by batdude123
Nah, not really. Thanos consistently deals with groups of people higher up than Apoc.

Pish Posh, he has Celestial Tech, he can turn his hand into a gun. Good bye Thanos, Odin has nothing on Apoc.

bigbran
yup.

thanospimphand
no all u guys r wrong ................................thanos wins 1 trillion to one

seacrest out!

Whittdawg92
Seacrest is a homo, and i actually don't think Apoc would get beaten insantly, but he would lay like 3 hits on thanos before he pimp smacks him back into a sarchophogus.

Rols
Spite tread!.........Not really big grin but Apoc. gets curbstomp so bad it might as well be.

rotiart
80 billion people nothing. He wiped out the entire universe in Marvel: The End. He killed how many people with the cosmic cube. Infinity Gauntlet. Mangog. Howsabout before all that just as a slayer of people.

He killed Eternity... which is part of Infinity.. so he killed more people than beyond time and space!!! stick out tongue Thanos wins and gives Apoc a doggie treat.

bigbran
just showing before those happenings.
when he gave death a bouquet of comets.

swerve1988
Apoc 6/10

Bouboumaster
Thanos would beat him like he beat Champion the second time they met.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.