Psylocke vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Longinus
Ok, this is a fight between two great martial artists, who have class 100 strength (Psylocke can amp her strength). This is the Psylocke with telekenesis, the one who people say rivals Jeans abilities and Wonder Woman has accessto only her sword and other standard equipment (bracelets, tiara and lasso). Fight takes place in a destroyed NYC, littered with debris and cover. FIGHT!!!

Jakur84
i think wonder woman is out of psylocke's league.

however, psylcoke is infinately cooler!!

rotiart
psylocke is a young hottie compared to that old bag. psylocke wins on hotness alone. :P superman would come save her... just to get some hot asian.... love.

What If...
ok....

batdude123
Originally posted by rotiart
psylocke is a young hottie compared to that old bag. psylocke wins on hotness alone. :P superman would come save her... just to get some hot asian.... love.

Um... no. no

Grimm22
Um Spite? no expression

Psylocke in no way can amp up her strength to 100 ton What the f**k?

She would be lucky if she made it to 10 tons

Longinus
Originally posted by Grimm22
Um Spite? no expression

Psylocke in no way can amp up her strength to 100 ton What the f**k?

She would be lucky if she made it to 10 tons

I've seen it on one her feats her, someone brought the scan up here, she can put her strength in the lower 100 ton range

rotiart
but.. shes hot... so much hotter than diana.

Longinus

shes fake confused

batdude123

Then we'll agree to disagree.

rotiart
Agreed, I like em thin, you like em thick. :P

batdude123
Agreed, I like em thin, you like em thick. :P

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh........ erm

I do NOT like them muscular. That's just sick. sick But Diana isn't really like that. And yes, I DO think Psylocke's hot. wink

rotiart
Who's the overall hottest chick ever drawn. Fathom was pretty damn hot.

bigbran
Agreed, I like em thin, you like em thick. :P laughing

batdude123

There are a ton, really. erm

What If...
Why does every female versus thread turn to creeps talking about how hot they are?

sexual frustration ftl

Batman Beyond
What about this

Psylocke + Wonder Woman = Mind Rapeconfused

FireIncarnate
1)Wonder Woman speedblitzes her.

or

2) Psylocke manages to erect a TK shield, while Diana punches away at it, Psylocke ruips out her heart.

**FI**

grey fox
1. Wonder Woman is fast , WAY fast. I doubt Psylocke could even comprehend diana being there before her neck starts to get a good airing.

2.Psylocke cannot amp herself to 100 tons , not even on a low level..... 10 tons is pushing it at best .

3. Diana's durability outclasses anything Betsey can throw at her , she takes punches from SUPERMAN for god's sakes.

4. This is not the hot chicks thread , if you want to talk about how hot you think the various comic book babes are then go here

General Kon-El
Wonder Woman has every weapon in this fight? Haha, this thread is funny.

Soleran
SPEEDBLITZ WW wins

ddsmrt
I would actually say psylocke because she can use her tk and tk kantana knives to put a seriuos whopping on wonder woman. Psylocke used her tk to go toe to toe with rogue(Ms. marvel powers asorbed). Psylocke learned how to use her tk to boost her strength plus she has her dangers kantana's.

batdude123
Originally posted by ddsmrt
I would actually say psylocke because she can use her tk and tk kantana knives to put a seriuos whopping on wonder woman. Psylocke used her tk to go toe to toe with rogue(Ms. marvel powers asorbed). Psylocke learned how to use her tk to boost her strength plus she has her dangers kantana's.

Um, no. no Wonder Woman flies at light speeds, out classes Psylocke in the strength department immensely, is more durable, a WAY better fighter, and with all her weapons she takes on gods. There's NO WAY IN HELL Psylocke's beating her. laughing out loud

Batman Beyond
Originally posted by batdude123
Um, no. no Wonder Woman flies at light speeds, out classes Psylocke in the strength department immensely, is more durable, a WAY better fighter, and with all her weapons she takes on gods. There's NO WAY IN HELL Psylocke's beating her. laughing out loud

i saw the only reasion she wont(cause you and i both know she could get her mind all messed up by psy)is cause of her speed

batdude123
Originally posted by Batman Beyond
i saw the only reasion she wont(cause you and i both know she could get her mind all messed up by psy)is cause of her speed

Isn't she magically resistent to mind attacks? Not to mention, all of her weapons would just reinforce that.

Batman Beyond
Originally posted by batdude123
Isn't she magically resistent to mind attacks? Not to mention, all of her weapons would just reinforce that.

since when has she been resistent to mind attacks?

batdude123
Originally posted by Batman Beyond
since when has she been resistent to mind attacks?

I heard that from nvrbeenwthagrl and Draco. erm

Francisco
Maxwell Lord couldn't take control of Wonder Woman's mind because the gods grant her the power to be immune to psi attacks and illusions.
That said Wonder Woman would wipe the floor with Psylocks corpse.

batdude123
Originally posted by Francisco
Maxwell Lord couldn't take control of Wonder Woman's mind because the gods grant her the power to be immune to psi attacks and illusions.
That said Wonder Woman would wipe the floor with Psylocks corpse.

yes

Cosmic Flame
It doesn't matter whether she's immune or not, because current Psylocke doesn't have TP. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, just because someone CAN blitz doesn't mean that they will. That's certainly the exception, not the rule, else there would be no need to write a book.

Soleran
Which is also why on the forums we don't talk about the fights as though they would appear in a comic, rather the character at maximum ability taking on their enemy.

WW just slices and dices this poor girl.

What If...
You usally can't compare Dc vs. Marvel characters because DC's characters are usually on a greate scale.

Marvel chose a route to make their comics more realistic, while DC if full of powerhouses, imo.

Grimm22
One Punch no expression

Scarlet315
Psylocke is the hottest woman ever to be drawn on a comic...Umm sorry what was the question?

pr1983
Originally posted by Scarlet315
Psylocke is the hottest woman ever to be drawn on a comic...Umm sorry what was the question?

Indeed...

but yeah... Wonder Woman stomps Psylocke...

Metalmanx

Oh man. Fathom, easily. God damn, she was drawn to near perfect-ness.

That artist should win all sorts of awards for her.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Oh man. Fathom, easily. God damn, she was drawn to near perfect-ness.

That artist should win all sorts of awards for her.

And Psylocke is a close second in the hotness category.

That said, Wonder Woman wins 1000/10.

spetznaz
Originally posted by grey fox
1. Wonder Woman is fast , WAY fast. I doubt Psylocke could even comprehend diana being there before her neck starts to get a good airing.

2.Psylocke cannot amp herself to 100 tons , not even on a low level..... 10 tons is pushing it at best .

3. Diana's durability outclasses anything Betsey can throw at her , she takes punches from SUPERMAN for god's sakes.

4. This is not the hot chicks thread , if you want to talk about how hot you think the various comic book babes are then go here

Your post basically makes it redundant for me to say anything else. All the points you made are essentially perfect (and true).
Good post.

And oh, this isn't even a fight. It would be like matching an M1A2 Abrams main battle tank (Wonderwoman) versus a rubber-band powered toy plane (in this case, relatively, Psylocke), and then having them fight.
No contest. After all, this is matching one of the stronger/faster/more durable/good fighter/member of the JLA versus a mutant that got murdered by an 'evolved' human!
The original poster should think of what Vargas did to Psylocke (with the conclusion being a dead Psylocke mounted up like a stuffed pig - literally), and then wonder what a super-strong (near Superman strength NOT Spiderman strength) super fast (again, near Superman levels not Spidey levels), durable (again .....catch my drift) character like Wonderwoman would do to a mutant that couldn't handle Vargas.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
It doesn't matter whether she's immune or not, because current Psylocke doesn't have TP. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, just because someone CAN blitz doesn't mean that they will. That's certainly the exception, not the rule, else there would be no need to write a book.

KMC rules.
If they have it they can use it.

Psylocke simply has no chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.