superman vs annihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
this is post crisis superman.
this is the current annihilus, we have seen him pawn quaser, and nova.
we can also say hes above classic, which beat thor.
they fight on an asteroid. who wins?

bigbran
yup, i think we all agree annihilus will win!

Whittdawg92
as long as superman loses i dont care.

Scoobless
no expression

General Kon-El
Originally posted by bigbran
this is post crisis superman.
this is the current annihilus, we have seen him pawn quaser, and nova.
we can also say hes above classic, which beat thor.
they fight on an asteroid. who wins? Superman.

Redatom65
yeah regardless Superman has taken much tougher foes and should win here too

soxfn89
ife he can beat thor he can beat supes at least 6/10

bigbran
Originally posted by Redatom65
yeah regardless Superman has taken much tougher foes and should win here too much tougher foes. abc logic if ive ever heard it.

Redatom65
that's what it basically is

bigbran
thats what i thought.
thanos has beaten surfer but that holds no ground when hes put up against supes.
hasnt annihilus beaten surfer as well?

rotiart
I don't have the full collection of annihilation yet. so i'll reserve judgement.. annihilus was originally a f4 foe... amazing that he's climbed to such heights to challenge superman and have people voting he'd win.

bigbran
hes pretty tough.
and galactus was a f4 foe too.
and i think when the whol annil=hilation cums out, wwe'll be bumping this thread.

rotiart
Well yah, but to say that he easily takes quasar, who I personally would put as higher than pre annihilation surfer...

Grimm22
Annihilus with prep wins yes

Without prep, Supes wins big grin

Jesse7
Superman ko'ed Thor in one punch, in a cannon cross over, that and he caught Mjolnir with his hand, dislike it or not it was cannon.

bigbran
again crossovers equal shit.
to use crossovers, is like using christmas special books.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Jesse7
Superman ko'ed Thor in one punch, in a cannon cross over, that and he caught Mjolnir with his hand, dislike it or not it was cannon.
Superman, my little newbie, ko'ed Thor after a brawl in which they smacked each other down pretty bad, and Thor took a full blast of heat vision, tough it was major bullshit, cause the Thunder God was blasted from Firelord, without any injury reported.
And in the first issue, 1blow from Mjolnir sent Supes into a skyscraper, and took him a while to get up.

Sirius77
Originally posted by soxfn89

Hate to burst your bubble, but Superman knocked out Thor in the Marvel/DC crossover, and withstood a hammer throw to the face despite its magical properties. So if Annhilus beat Thor and Superman did too, and superman's durability level is higher, then Superman wins with a landslide.

bigbran
Originally posted by Sirius77
Hate to burst your bubble, but Superman knocked out Thor in the Marvel/DC crossover, and withstood a hammer throw to the face despite its magical properties. So if Annhilus beat Thor and Superman did too, and superman's durability level is higher, then Superman wins with a landslide. wow!! how do i respond to this?

King_Mungi
I was pissed Annihilus drained Quasar

UniOmni
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I was pissed Annihilus drained Quasar

And the ending dialogue of his death was just shitty.

" Arghhhh!!" What're you doing to me?! Ughhh..." vaporized.

He deserved better, did Wendell.

bigbran
Bump.
Since Annihilus defeated Nova, and Quaser. Does this stand up, in this thread?

Psyquis52
to use crossovers, is like using christmas special books. I read a christmas special for the Punisher that was pretty freaking awesome. I don't know what your problem is with these things.

bigbran
Originally posted by Psyquis52
I read a christmas special for the Punisher that was pretty freaking awesome. I don't know what your problem is with these things. Well, Squirrel Girl?

Jimmy-Chan
Annihilus wins the majority. But he actually defeated Thor back in his Herald-level days???

bigbran
Originally posted by Jimmy-Chan
Annihilus wins the majority. But he actually defeated Thor back in his Herald-level days??? You didn't know this?
He ran through asguard, and then met Odin.(one panel, but still.)

BloodyAngel
Is it just me, or does Superman always win, no matter what, on these forums. It defies logic and understanding, but there's always one person who says he can win.

juggernaut66666
to use crossovers, is like using christmas special books.

I read a christmas special for the Punisher that was pretty freaking awesome. I don't know what your problem is with these things.
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Psyquis52
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing I can't believe it! Someone laughed at one of my jokes!
eek!

Thank you!

juggernaut66666
I can't believe it! Someone laughed at one of my jokes!
eek!

Thank you!
herbthumb

Galvaclaw
Yes, someone who has near limitless strength, speed, stamina, is invulnerable and has a million other powers should never win fights. Could people vote for Superman because he's just that strong?

Superman 7/10

MattDay
Originally posted by K3VIL
Superman, my little newbie, ko'ed Thor after a brawl in which they smacked each other down pretty bad, and Thor took a full blast of heat vision, tough it was major bullshit, cause the Thunder God was blasted from Firelord, without any injury reported.
And in the first issue, 1blow from Mjolnir sent Supes into a skyscraper, and took him a while to get up.

lol yea took him a while to get up... he smacked thor through a wall after he got hit with that hammer... if he wasn't quick then thor must be slow... i go with he got up pretty quick from that hit... and yes it's cannon, probably the only crossover so far that's been admitted to the rest can bite my ass

Horrificus
Originally posted by rotiart
I don't have the full collection of annihilation yet. so i'll reserve judgement.. annihilus was originally a f4 foe... amazing that he's climbed to such heights to challenge superman and have people voting he'd win.

When did Annihilus become so powerful, and how?

He was never powerful enough to do this stuff.

Horrificus
Originally posted by rotiart
Well yah, but to say that he easily takes quasar, who I personally would put as higher than pre annihilation surfer...

That is insane. How did he do that?
Quasar has one of the best fight records in all of comics. The guys he has beaten are waaay high level.

Horrificus
Originally posted by UniOmni
And the ending dialogue of his death was just shitty.

" Arghhhh!!" What're you doing to me?! Ughhh..." vaporized.

He deserved better, did Wendell.

He will be back. He has been killed/destroyed before.

roughrider
Is Annihilus that formidable?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annihilus

He seems to be doing so well in Annihilation because of the incredibly huge numbers of his warriors & ships.
I think Superman could best him, in the majority of bouts.

bigbran
Ok, I'm bumping this thread.
I'll say Annihilus wins this pretty easily.

I actually read the fight between Annihilus, and Quaser, and Nova.

Shit, Superman gets pawned.

lando005
Originally posted by BloodyAngel
Is it just me, or does Superman always win, no matter what, on these forums. It defies logic and understanding, but there's always one person who says he can win. so long as there's a dc fan out there

but really now annihilus has been kicking the crap outta the cosmic level heroes lately ...... i'm willing to bet he has more than enough power to smack superman round for a good long while but i still think big blue can pull a few wins

sups 4/10

bigbran
Annihilus took a cheap shot from both Quaser and Nova, and all he did was swat both of them away.

Even as we seen him, when he fought the two, he would crush Supes.

Juntai
Annihilus took a cheap shot from both Quaser and Nova, and all he did was swat both of them away.

Even as we seen him, when he fought the two, he would crush Supes. abc logic again.

Let's not compare a who's beaten who, because Supes tops that between these two, and easily I might add
Feats? Supes tops that too.

What support is there for annihilus?

bigbran
Originally posted by Juntai
abc logic again.

Let's not compare a who's beaten who, because Supes tops that between these two, and easily I might add
Feats? Supes tops that too.

What support is there for annihilus? Yes, indeed ABC.
I'm using this feat, because Quaser, a beeing on SS's level, and an extremely powerful other being attack him from behind, and all he did was raise a hand to stop them.
Then he basically one shotted Nova (who got up later, and fought, but he left, and was basically out) Owned Quaser.

So, when has Supes owned a GL, and (I don't know what the equivelent of Nova would be) with one hand?

Sure Superman has beaten Jesus(don't take this the wrong way), but has he ever made it as casual as the showing I just listed?

Your also saying that we shouldn't use feats, since Superman has more? This is bullshit, since how are you going to argue against him?

JediMasterLuke5
Originally posted by soxfn89
Superman beat Thor though, so Superman takes this.

bigbran
Originally posted by JediMasterLuke5
Superman beat Thor though, so Superman takes this. Crossover. Crossovers aren't written very good.
Also non canon.

Plus, Annihilus beat Thor back in his pussy days.
He can now beat Quaser and Nova, like nothing, so he is way more powerful.

OneDumbG0
Annihilus sucks out Superman's solar energy every time with his Cosmic Control Rod. Superman's resourceful enough to mete out one win, but 1v1? Annihilus simply sucks out his energy. It's what current Annihilus does and obsesses over. He absorbed the Quantum energy (a limitless power that has overloaded other power leeches who attempted to do so), part of the gravimetric energy of the Nova Corps and he's trying to absorb/harness the Power Cosmic. The onyl thing he hasn't been able to harness is the Power Cosmic, but let's face it, Superman's solar power is not a mysterious life-force on par with the Power Cosmic.

It'd be the first thing he'd try and since Annihilus has got his own personal power, part of the gravimetric force AND the Quantum Bands for protection, there's nothing Superman could throw at him to overwhelm him before he started draining his power. I'm really hardpressed to find even one way Superman could win this, but Superman doesn't always win with his powers, he'd find a million in one chance to win.

Annihilus 9/10

P.S. I knwo most peope scoff at bios, but this profile is from the 'Annihilation' series and much more useful as a frame of reference than Marvel.com bios since it's part of the story.

bigbran
Yup, Annihilus wins.

lando005
with the way he's been smacking around people latelly he should be wipeing his ass with superman

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Board Walker

Cannon never counts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.