Nihilus PWNS Sion(Cut Content)!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spartan ll
Nihilus PWNS Sion.

Pretty good piece of Cut Content.And from what I read,Nihilus was to have supposedly killed Sion right then and there,instead of SIon just walking away,leading up to the events of Atris becoming Darth Traya instead of Kreia regaining the title.And it was also supposed to be part of the Genoharaden side quest that was cut from K2.Very interesting,the cut content is like a puzzle.

Tangible God
Cute.

Lord Saboteur
Sion got WTFPWNT by the lightning/drain. F*cking awesome. no expression Makes me wanna play my over modded KotOR 2 again.

ESB -1138
Sion got WTFpwned...sort of

overlord
That looked... odd?

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by overlord
That looked... odd? Yeah, it's got problems at the full size with quality/speed department.

Escape81
Damn. Nihilus put Sion on his ass. stick out tongue

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Escape81
Damn. Nihilus put Sion on his ass. stick out tongue Understatement of the year.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Escape81
Damn. Nihilus put Sion on his ass. stick out tongue

The same would happen to Luke.

Lightsnake
Nah, Luke would own Sion. Either by creating a loop, or dicing Ni into pieces before Ni could react.

And this just proved Nihilius isn't infallible...he didn't kill Traya like he thought.

Mugen
Originally posted by Spartan ll
Nihilus PWNS Sion.

Pretty good piece of Cut Content.And from what I read,Nihilus was to have supposedly killed Sion right then and there,instead of SIon just walking away,leading up to the events of Atris becoming Darth Traya instead of Kreia regaining the title.And it was also supposed to be part of the Genoharaden side quest that was cut from K2.Very interesting,the cut content is like a puzzle. laughing goddamn, sion got jacked up

Captain REX
If only that scene had been done all CGI or movie style. I wish Lucasarts wasn't so cheap. Blah.

Infinity
wow that is awesome. and no luke wouldnt get owned by nihilus. stick out tongue

jollyjim311
No. Nihilus would try to do that, but Luke, would, I don't know, throw it in a black hole?!?!?!?!!!!?!?!

Infinity
lol luke owns. he is starr wars' god.

exanda kane
Sion's accent always miffed me a little, sounds like a cockney with a deathwish.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.