genis, silver surfer, sentry vs superman, gl hal, gl kyle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
three of marvels most powerful heros vs 3 of dcs top heros.
this is non parallax hal, and non ion kyle.
unless they need parallax, but no ion!!!
they fight on an abondon planet.

silver surfer
genis
sentry
vs
hal(maybe parallax?)
kyle
superman
who wins?

Soujaboy
Well since Marvel has Genis, They win.

joesha28
Well Parallax is the most powerful here...

Skeets
If it's Parallax DC wins with ease.

bigbran
Originally posted by Skeets
If it's Parallax DC wins with ease. dont know bout that. kyle was fighting him in an even match.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by bigbran
three of marvels most powerful heros vs 3 of dcs top heros.
this is non parallax hal, and non ion kyle.
unless they need parallax, but no ion!!!
they fight on an abondon planet.

silver surfer
genis
sentry
vs
hal(maybe parallax?)
kyle
superman
who wins?

What does maybe Parallax mean?

Redatom65
if they have ion total over kill

bigbran
Originally posted by Soujaboy
What does maybe Parallax mean? if they really need him.

bigbran
Originally posted by Redatom65
if they have ion total over kill i said absolutely no ion.

Soujaboy
if they really need him.

I yhink they might need him.

BuzzKiller
if it is parallax dc wins easily. if not i say marvel, because of the versatility.

Redatom65
Well Superman beats Sentry

Then Genis wipes everyone else out no expression

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Redatom65
Well Superman beats Sentry

Then Genis wipes everyone else out no expression yes

Sirius77
If its Paralax, then he kills Genis, if its not... but either way Superman beats Sentry.

bigbran
or surfer coulld take out supes while sentry is trying to fight kyle, then they team up, and take him down.
then they could team up and take down parallax.

Longinus
right... Superman gets his ass handed to him by Sentry, Genis murder Hal and Norrin demolishes Kyle.

The Fake Macoy
If there is no Parallax, then the Marvel team wins this with ease. Genis is too strong for anyone there, and SS is pretty close to either Hal or Kyle (I would say he's stronger, but some would argue that).

Avalonofthewind
This match depends on the versions of Genis and Hal used.
Full potential Genis or Parallax would make a huge difference in the outcomes.

However a full powered parallax would smoke Genis.

What versions of these characters are we using?

batdude123
Parallax absolutely DESTROYS Genis.

leonheartmm
ok parallex is a total mismathc n i dont think should be talked about here.

as far as battles go this is quite simple. marvel totally OWNS dc.

sentry is the most powerful here. hell demolish supes u fanboys!{plus he has the void} genis is also clsoe in power. either one of em could single handedly destroy the opposition. surfer is also more powerful than any individual on dc.

sexyking
Originally posted by leonheartmm

sentry is the most powerful here. hell demolish supes u fanboys!{plus he has the void} genis is also clsoe in power. either one of em could single handedly destroy the opposition. surfer is also more powerful than any individual on dc.

laughing lol thats a really funny joke good one.

MattDay
yea lol some people would mistake you for a marvel fanboy... are you???? most probably but it's a funny joke, props for the joke

bigbran

sentry is the most powerful here. hell demolish supes u fanboys!{plus he has the void} genis is also clsoe in power. either one of em could single handedly destroy the opposition. surfer is also more powerful than any individual on dc. ummm. genis would smash sentry into nothiness, and surfer could do the same thing.

batdude123

*Ack* Seriously, go by ON PANEL feats. It was never shown that Sentry even came close to Galactus. Galactus was probably .9 of his total power. Unless you actually have something to go on besides hype and off panel nonsense, then just don't bring up crap like that. Hyperion claimed to have BEATEN Galactus in his universe. Does that mean he's ABOVE one of the three primal beings in the universe??? No, Sentry based on ON PANEL feats can't compare to Superman. Plain and simple.

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
*Ack* Seriously, go by ON PANEL feats. It was never shown that Sentry even came close to Galactus. Galactus was probably .9 of his total power. Unless you actually have something to go on besides hype and off panel nonsense, then just don't bring up crap like that. Hyperion claimed to have BEATEN Galactus in his universe. Does that mean he's ABOVE one of the three primal beings in the universe??? No, Sentry based on ON PANEL feats can't compare to Superman. Plain and simple. and silver surfer is about 1% of galactuss power.
so unless sentry is more powerful than surfer, or about 50x or about enough neccesary, he wouldnt stalemate g.

batdude123
and silver surfer is about 1% of galactuss power.
so unless sentry is more powerful than surfer, or about 50x or about enough neccesary, he wouldnt stalemate g.

Yep. Sentry's feats aren't even more outlandish than Superman's, so I find it kind of funny that without much evidence of the stuff he does people are willing to believe already that he's above Superman. roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
Yep. Sentry's feats aren't even more outlandish than Superman's, so I find it kind of funny that without much evidence of the stuff he does people are willing to believe already that he's above Superman. roll eyes (sarcastic) bad enough superman, but he had the nerve to say hes above genis, ss, kyle, hal.

batdude123
bad enough superman, but he had the nerve to say hes above genis, ss, kyle, hal.

I think Superman could at best get 4-5 wins against Green Lantern because of his superior fighting and reaction speeds. But Sentry still doesn't have much to go on, and Kyle would eat him.

BlaqChaos
*Ack* Seriously, go by ON PANEL feats. It was never shown that Sentry even came close to Galactus. Galactus was probably .9 of his total power. Unless you actually have something to go on besides hype and off panel nonsense, then just don't bring up crap like that. Hyperion claimed to have BEATEN Galactus in his universe. Does that mean he's ABOVE one of the three primal beings in the universe??? No, Sentry based on ON PANEL feats can't compare to Superman. Plain and simple. Did Hyperion have a dead Galactus body in the background art?

batdude123
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Did Hyperion have a dead Galactus body in the background art?

I don't think so. The only reason we know about is because it came from Hyperion's mouth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.