Punisher vs Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

ddsmrt
Joker hands down he can kick ass

Tassadar
roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
That was in a noncanon crossover. wink

Sam Z
It seems i missed all marvel/dc crossoverssad

Mider999
joker owns luthor, hush, is asked for help by ra's al ghoul, i guess he wins, but i dont even know who the punishers nemesis is.

badabing
Originally posted by Mider999
joker owns luthor, hush, is asked for help by ra's al ghoul, i guess he wins, but i dont even know who the punishers nemesis is.
Is this Mider's side kick? blink

Tassadar
Originally posted by batdude123
That was in a noncanon crossover. wink

Does'nt matter, Joker still gets capped in the face, Batmans not there to save him this time.

soxfn89
Joker would probably take this one

Mider999
no im mider just diffrent name OOO THERE'S TWO OF USSSSS yeah right anyway, punisher doesnt have any arch enemies cause he always usually kills everyone he goes up against, but then again joker has had ample oppritunity to kill batman many times hasnt he, he did kill jason todd at one point and crippled batgirl, if he wasnt so obsessed with how his crimes work he might be a genius even beyond hush, ra's al ghoul and luthor, with his obsessiveness he is still in league with such geniusus he also pawns luthor plenty of times, almost killed hush but for sure drove him to begging for batmans help, beside that ra's al ghoul didnt ask his help cause he was dumb there must have been something to it.

Dinalfos
apritunity

laughing

Whittdawg92
batman actually does save Joker's ass many times, but Joker caps Punisher, f'uck that stupid non-canon crossover, doesn't count :P

Mider999
they need to get punisher an arch nemesis does he still fight kingpin?

Tron
they need to get punisher an arch nemesis does he still fight kingpin?

I thought Jigsaw was his nemesis.

Superherovandal
without any prep Joker would be maggotmeat. with any prep. Punisher is lying in a dumpster with a joker smile.

Dinalfos
The Punisher shouldn't have arch enemies. He's supposed to kill them all on their first or maybe second encounter.

Mider999
well he never killed kingpin in hand to hand he'd probably be murdered

Grimm22
Joker is pretty much a joke when it comes to fighting (no pun intended)

He's a great villan but he cant fight for crap no

Juntai
Originally posted by Grimm22
Joker is pretty much a joke when it comes to fighting (no pun intended)

He's a great villan but he cant fight for crap no Actually, he can.

Mider999
he fought batgirl he did give her trouble cause she couldnt predict his moves.

Whittdawg92
Joker isn't a joke in fight, seriously.

Grimm22
he fought batgirl he did give her trouble cause she couldnt predict his moves.

Heh erm

Kind of makes sense

However against the punisher he gets put down easy yes

Mider999
yeah but he would have prep i would hope with prep he put down slade with two very very good ninja's and escaped

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.