Theories pertaining to Kun's Amulet and Ulic's Amulet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Sexy
This has been bothering me ever since I got the DLOTS comics a few months ago. It's widely assumed and pretty much logical that both of the amulets belonged to Naga Sadow, since they are "mates". There are a few problems and contradictions with this.

It says that when they fought, that this "moment was conceived when the sith were magicians". I can only assume this means the GAOTS. Then it goes on to state that it was "a time when the sith were hunted down to extinction". I can only assume that this happens after the hyperspace wars.. Now, the question is:

1. If this is Sadow's amulet, how would it have recorded what happened right after the hyperspace war, considering the fact that Sadow went to Yavin IV after he fled?
2. A message from their reigning dark lord? From what we know, the guy in DLOTS is Marka Ragnos. But that is a clear contradiction considering Ragnos was already dead, and I have no idea what correlation he has to Sadow's amulet. Not to mention neither Sadow nor Kressh were Dark Lords anymore. Sadow was stripped of the title and exiled, Kressh was dead.

It is very hard to understand what is really going on, or maybe it's just one of the many plot holes that are in the EU world that are unsolvable.

And the other question is about Freedon Nadd. It says that he couldn't defeat the current Dark Lord so he went to Onderon. How could there have been a current dark lord? The sith were extinct. Oh the plot holes.

Blue_Hefner
Links to the pages for 1 and 3 please

Darth Sexy
While I'm at it I'm sure I've asked this before. The rare sith Holocron that Odan urr shows Ulic is or isn't the same Holocron that Odan Urr got from the Hyperspace War? I don't think it is considering he said that that Holocron can only be accessible by a DLOTS, so it must be a different Holocron. And at the same time, who was that in the holocron? For some reason I'm thinking that it could possibly be Freedon Nadd, but the person with the saber opposite of the "jedi", had a sith amulet on his right hand, so wtf? Could it be a Jedi from the 100 year darkness?

Advent
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
And the other question is about Freedon Nadd. It says that he couldn't defeat the current Dark Lord so he went to Onderon. How could there have been a current dark lord? The sith were extinct. Oh the plot holes.

What are you talking about? Naga Sadow had put himself in a suspended animation chamber for six centuries after his defeat. Freedon traveled to Yavin IV - following rumors - and after displaying "skillz" for the Massassi, he apparently awoke Sadow.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Advent
What are you talking about? Naga Sadow had put himself in a suspended animation chamber for six centuries after his defeat. Freedon traveled to Yavin IV - following rumors - and after displaying "skillz" for the Massassi, he apparently awoke Sadow.

The story on Freedon Nadd is that he learned the ancient sith ways but he couldn't defeat the current dark lord of the sith so he traveled until he found a people he could dominate and establish his own sith empire. My question was, how could there have been a current DLOTS at his time, considering they were extinct after the hyperspace war?

Advent
The story on Freedon Nadd is that he learned the ancient sith ways but he couldn't defeat the current dark lord of the sith so he traveled until he found a people he could dominate and establish his own sith empire. My question was, how could there have been a current DLOTS at his time, considering they were extinct after the hyperspace war?

I just told you how. According to the NEC, that's what happened.

Darth Sexy
I just told you how. According to the NEC, that's what happened.

Sama I understand what happened, my question remains as to WHO was the current Dark Lord of the Sith? Sadow was stripped of the title, and the sith were extinct.

Advent
Exact quote, please. And I might be able to tell you.

Actually, nevermind. Sadow was never formally stripped of the title. Only by Ludo, and Ludo died shortly after. He's called the "Dark Lord" in the NEC after the events.

Darth Sexy
Exact quote, please. And I might be able to tell you.

I originally thought it was in the wikipedia but I just checked and saw it on the first page of DLOTS. When Exar Kun is looking through the holocron.

ESB Vader
Sama I understand what happened, my question remains as to WHO was the current Dark Lord of the Sith? Sadow was stripped of the title, and the sith were extinct.

i dont remember anything that nadd was the next dark lord but it mentioned that kun was next after sadow, not nadd,
got this from essential guide to charactors the new one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.