Hercules vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
who wins ?

bigbran
herc, easily.

Dinalfos
Aunt May.

snoopdogg
Wolverine proves time and time again he can hang with the big dogs. Like it or not it's the way of things.

Wolverine.

bigbran
what?
lets see what should happen.

bigbran
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Wolverine proves time and time again he can hang with the big dogs. Like it or not it's the way of things.

Wolverine. that has to be the stupidest thing said about wolverine!!

Betageuze
dont underestimate Wolverine..... this guy battled monsters like the Hulk
or Wendigo... before

but against the Prince of Power... normally....

he dont stands a chance...

soxfn89
Hercules destroys wolverine

snoopdogg
Originally posted by bigbran
that has to be the stupidest thing said about wolverine!! It's true though.

soxfn89
It's true though.

It is true that wolverine has battled some tough opponents but I think Hercules is much too powerful for Logan to handle

DarkCrawler
Thunderclapppppppp!

Why do everybody forget that?

Hercules does not even need to get close to Wolverine to kill him.

Even better, he could just strike the ground under his legs and have Wolverine fall into a hole. Or, he could throw Wolverine in the space. It's a popular tactic these days.

snoopdogg
I hate Wolverine as much as you guys do but he has countless feats of him fighting guys in Hercs. league. Guys like Namor and Hulk or even Wendigo.

soxfn89
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Thunderclapppppppp!

Even better, he could just strike the ground under his legs and have Wolverine fall into a hole. Or, he could throw Wolverine in the space. It's a popular tactic these days.

good points

King KAM
if hercules is smart , will run away from wolverine to a safe distance, up-root about 40 tons on earth and then drop it on ol'canuckle head. Because if herc gets hit, im pretty sure wolverine can cut him...

Jyppe
Does someone know how durable Hercules actually is? Yes, I'm quite aware that "He's Immortal", but is he above or below Colossus?

Validus
Wolverine should take this easily.

badabing
Originally posted by Jyppe
Does someone know how durable Hercules actually is? Yes, I'm quite aware that "He's Immortal", but is he above or below Colossus?
Here's a Herc bio.
http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-hercules.html
Check the Herc respect thread.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t360625.html

Grimm22
Herc rips Wolverine's balls off no expression

Then he precedes to break every bone in his body no expression

God strength >>>> Adamantium wink

King KAM
Originally posted by Grimm22
Herc rips Wolverine's balls off no expression

Then he precedes to break every bone in his body no expression

God strength >>>> Adamantium wink sadly no....god strength isnt greater than adamantium

capt it up

Wolverine.
this is true, but only if it mortal hercules

Soleran
Originally posted by King KAM
if hercules is smart , will run away from wolverine to a safe distance, up-root about 40 tons on earth and then drop it on ol'canuckle head. Because if herc gets hit, im pretty sure wolverine can cut him...

I'm thinking this sounds like a good way for a win.

soxfn89
There are just to many things Hercule can do to overpower Logan. Herc takes 10/10

Grimm22
Originally posted by King KAM
sadly no....god strength isnt greater than adamantium

So your saying that if Thor bashed Wolverine with the Mjolner he wouldnt be a bunch of pebbles What the f**k?

jinzin
what?
lets see what should happen.

what should happen? What the f**k?
what do you mean? if herc could fly and attack wolverine from behind after he'd already been running around and fighting super types for a majority of the day, get in a lot of hits and STILL fail to knock wolvie off his feat much less score a KO on the guy?

cause... well that's what happened there.... erm

considering that logan already has two superior showings vs. herc.. well you know what I'm saying next so I won't bother.

jinzin
So your saying that if Thor bashed Wolverine with the Mjolner he wouldnt be a bunch of pebbles What the f**k? isn't that more of an argument for magic than it is for god-strength? confused

Grimm22
Originally posted by jinzin
isn't that more of an argument for magic than it is for god-strength? confused

Meh erm

Magic and god strength are kind of the same thing stick out tongue

olympian
what do you mean? if herc could fly and attack wolverine from behind after he'd already been running around and fighting super types for a majority of the day, get in a lot of hits and STILL fail to knock wolvie off his feat much less score a KO on the guy?

considering that logan already has two superior showings vs. herc.. well you know what I'm saying next so I won't bother.
People are acting like Logan has a wonderful record beating Top tiers just because he can hang with them.

Logan has one superior showing over two. Wich two? The first where Herc mocked him the entire figth and the last on his mini.

Logan has the superior showing in CoC2 wich was off panel, since we didnt saw anything of it.

Did they had more figths?

FujiFuu
Hercules throws him into space.

capt it up
Originally posted by olympian
People are acting like Logan has a wonderful record beating Top tiers just because he can hang with them.

Logan has one superior showing over two. Wich two? The first where Herc mocked him the entire figth and the last on his mini.

Logan has the superior showing in CoC2 wich was off panel, since we didnt saw anything of it.

Did they had more figths?
herc mini was not a fast at all. that was like three second long it hradly counts as a fight. in contets of champion 2 though the fight was mostly off panels the last part of it was not and hercules did lose which is shown by the fact he goes to the planet were all the other losers are

steverules
Didn't wolverine beat Hercules in contest of Champions 2?

K3VIL
Mmm this is a hard call.
Pre Crisis Wolverine got a skeleton made of uru imbued with Odin Force itself, kryptonite coated claws, could emit red sun beams from his eyes and power cosmic from his hands.
Seriously, Logan is toast.

H. S. 6
Herc takes this easily.

Wolverine gets crushed under 40 tons of earth.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by steverules
Didn't wolverine beat Hercules in contest of Champions 2? That's what people are saying.

olympian
Originally posted by capt it up
herc mini was not a fast at all. that was like three second long it hradly counts as a fight. in contets of champion 2 though the fight was mostly off panels the last part of it was not and hercules did lose which is shown by the fact he goes to the planet were all the other losers are

Wait a minute. You count "Contest of Champions 2" that showed nothing of it besides a single panel but not the mini where they engaged against each other for more than a page? WoW.

Logan has a win that no one knows how he managed to get it. Ala against lobo.

Herc OtOh mocked him in the whole bar fight and punked him later and the rest of the present NA in his mini.

bigbran

considering that logan already has two superior showings vs. herc.. well you know what I'm saying next so I won't bother. if your saying that wolverine should beat wonder man, then theres no hope for you.
wm couldnt knock wolverine off his feet? interesting.
wolverine looked pretty helpless until someone grabbed his arm.
i dont see where he hit him from behind, i just see wolverine getting overwhelmed.

snoopdogg

Logan has a win that no one knows how he managed to get it. Ala against lobo.

Actually Lobo said in his own series he was paid to take the fall from a bald guy.

bigbran
Actually Lobo said in his own series he was paid to take the fall from a bald guy. how the hell can someone like lobo, reasonably take a fall from wolverine?
face it, its pis, so dont use it, kinda like firelord and spiderman.
wolverine has a jobber aura, wolverine is overated, lets face it.

batdude123
Hercules trounces him. And then proceeds stomp on him, verily.

olympian
Actually Lobo said in his own series he was paid to take the fall from a bald guy.
They actually tried to explain it? haha, coolness big grin

jinzin
if your saying that wolverine should beat wonder man, then theres no hope for you.
wm couldnt knock wolverine off his feet? interesting.
wolverine looked pretty helpless until someone grabbed his arm.
i dont see where he hit him from behind, i just see wolverine getting overwhelmed.

that's cause you haven't read the comic have you?

wolverine's CLEARLY hit from behind.. and yeah.. wonder man would have the same damn problems fighting wolverine 1on1 that most other bricks have... wolverine's superior fighting ability and claws that would mangle him up.... I mean please simon has been nearly incapacitated by a few hits from lazers... seriously.. admantium claws are gonna **** him up.

I love how people keep trying to use this feat AGAINST wolverine when it's more a feat in his favor.
cause yes.. at the end of the fight wolverine was STILL STANDING.. and even boasting that he didn't need any help dealing with wonder man... which I have to say is pretty hard not to believe.. all wolverine has to do is snikt him the belly or the groin or the face and bang the fight's over.... really the major problem for most bricks is that they have to fight wolverine up close and most arguments are contingent upon them NOT getting hit to secure a win.. it's unrealistic,it wouldn't happen, and even the one example you've brought to the table about what SHOULD happen according to you has been flawed...

Did they had more figths? and as for you!

listen I know you're herc love is going to scew your perception on what happened and make you want to deny feats that exist.. but first off... wolverine doesn't just hang with big guns he beats them in to the ground...

for instance?

he's nearly killed hulk.. with AND without admantium!
he's put thing down in one hit
put namor down in 3
put abomination down in 4
put wendigo down in 2 pages
KOed roughhouse with his fists
and stomped a mudhole in grey hulk's chest...

the only reaon why half of these guys have even survived battles with him is due to the fact that they all have healing factors of some sort....

oh and.. again WOLVERINE HAS ALREADY BEATEN HERC!

I like how you're convinced about some hyberbole b.s. of herc claiming he traded spots with atlas because it sounds nice for herc but wolverine beating herc doesn't count cause it was off panal and you don't like the fact that wolvie trounced your favorite character.. roll eyes (sarcastic)
I vaguely remember the mini incident.. I dont recall any real fight between the two.. but I could be mistaken.. to plase.. post scans...

and as for the bar incident... herc mocked him sure.. and then ended up on his ass at the end of the confrontation.... yup.. wolverine knocked herc clear on his big godly ass.. and herc even stated that wolvie hit like a titan. not to mention the fact that herc about crapped his pants when wolvie popped his claws on the guy "ZOUNDS!".

again. the only arguments for herc here are reliant on winning through plot devices (i.e. uprooting the earth and squashing logan), thunderclaps which may or may not take place considering cis is in motion here, and herc not getting hit.... cause if and when he DOES try to engage in hand to hand combat (and you can bet your ass he would, I mean it's freakin hercules he's not going to take the cowards way out) and if and when wolverine DOES hit him in the gut and or face with those claws.. this fight's over simple as.

jinzin
NOW! who else want's some?!?!?!

Soleran

You need some http://www.realultimatepower.net/ don't you!

UniOmni
I hate the whoring out of Wolverine with a passion.

Hulk wins this though.

When a mob of people see Hercules, a beloved Avenger being attacked by a hairy, short mutant, they will stomp Jimmy.
And we all know how Wolverine handles crowds of angry people.......................KTFO!!!

jinzin
Originally posted by Soleran
You need some http://www.realultimatepower.net/ don't you! laughing out loud

BEST ..SITE...EVER! punk

jinzin
Originally posted by UniOmni
I hate the whoring out of Wolverine with a passion.

Hulk wins this though.

When a mob of people see Hercules, a beloved Avenger being attacked by a hairy, short mutant, they will stomp Jimmy.
And we all know how Wolverine handles crowds of angry people.......................KTFO!!!

hulk's in this battle? confused

yup wolverine tends to run through them claws failing away dismembering mos like a mo!

Grimm22

he's nearly killed hulk.. with AND without admantium!
he's put thing down in one hit
put namor down in 3
put abomination down in 4
put wendigo down in 2 pages
KOed roughhouse with his fists
and stomped a mudhole in grey hulk's chest...

All Bullcrap no expression

K3VIL
NOW BRING IT ON!
Hercules in his demidog form, stripped of most of his power, has Class 100 strength slightly under that of Thor wielding Mjolnir.His body durability makes him able to withstand things that without hyperbole, PIS and fanboys force to tap into, would kill Logan on a whim.
Wolverine is currently(when he has never been?) powered by the fanboys force, he recover from being just a skeleton, he's considered a Class 100 guy with metahuman durability cause he throw down with big guns.Throwing down doesn't mean victory, which most of the wolvieboys doesn't even consider.Even the mortal Hercules which fought post Onslaught Hulk would destroy Logan.Thousand years of fighting experience, and training are more than enough to slaughter Wolverine.
Hercules has punched Firelord and told him he better calm down, now to calm down a herald and make him follow your statements, you must be a force to reckon with.
Wolverine is a major hyperbole to reckon with.
But Marvel is too much far anyway, they changed the mutants from a race of superpowered beings with some exceptional members to a race of: I can own all and pwn your ass cause my fanboys wants so.
Next Issue of Civil War:
Wolverine take a position in the CW, he side with Captain America, arrives flying wearing a new costume and a cape, he slice up Thor, blast him with his anti-god eyebeams and decapitate him with uru claws, then teleport in the DC Universe and proceed into making the wall source his new apartment and Darkseid his personal "Jarvis" while Supes will be used as a punching ball in his gym.
Wolverine wins this my ass.

olympian
Jinzin.

Wolverine beat Hulk without any upgrades, when? Are you using the Larsen figth AGAIN, in wich Logan itself was running away so Hulk wouldnt beat him? Or against Grey Hulk in wich at most he got a round? Good ones, hey, Herc has gone against Savage and Mindless and stalemated the bastard without any weapons.

Wendigo? The Alpha Fligth teamup? The one where Wolverine didnt beat him? Nah, cant be that one.

Thing. No problem there. He also put Logan to sleep with one love tap.

The bar figth. The one where he punched Herc to no effect, and was bitchslapped across the room? That the claws can cut even top tiers is no surprise. And yet he was humiliated by getting down twice in a row and managed to get got Herc down once.

And when Herc was down he was so scared of his shirt that he was laying like he was on the beach, telling the shorty he was better than he thought.

And no. No need to close the eyes. In the mini he got punked. No shame tho, the whole Na sans Sentry wer punked as well.

For the record, unlike you i didnt discount the loss in CoC 2. I merely pointed out what it was. A battle in wich we saw shit, unlike the other two examples. I guess the writer didnt knew exactly how to pass that one, but i digress.

Herc 2 logan 1 so far. Taking in account the foes they have gone against and theyr track record, Logan loses the majority and he gets the same deal with any notable top tier.

RUNMAN
Hercules

jasofisc
I diffently give herc the edge but only because he's fought wolverine before. The problem with top tier characters and fighting abilty is that they never need to use it. Therefore they either forget it or it gets dulled away. Herc should know by now that he can't take wolverines claws and agilty so hopefully he will do some kind of long rang attack or somekind or new strategy. olympian I still only count one for herc (the mini) which other one are you counting. Wolverine has a chance of winning but I'm afraid it's not very much. they really should upgrade wolverine's powers so that when he fights top tier characters it makes more sence.

olympian
Alot of top tiers have used skills. They dont need to use it as often as the streeth and mid tiers because the difference in levels are high. Cap once said when watching Herc and Thor figthing (in response to someone else asking why wherent they using the skills they had) that being strong as they are, they usually dont need it. Cant spot the exact isue tho.

About Logan, i count all three. Logan was mocked in the bar figth and only when enraged and pissed got Herc down. Still the big guy was mostly amused that Wolverine gave a better match than he first though. Its clear to me who looked superior.

Agility? Logan is more agile, but Herc can dodge his stuff. He did in that Bar figth and the mini. Now about CoC 2. If the writer really wanted to ilustrate how Logan would take someone of Hercs level, he would have written it, instead of making it all off panel. And i even count that one.

About Logan, hes fine where he is. The runt is the great character he is (or used to be) because hes the hardcore guy who doesnt back down.

A.J

Wolverine. What the f**k?

A.J
I cant believe this, people saying wolverine can beat Herc, What the f**k?

Some people are idiots.

srankmissingnin
Alot of top tiers have used skills. They dont need to use it as often as the streeth and mid tiers because the difference in levels are high. Cap once said when watching Herc and Thor figthing (in response to someone else asking why wherent they using the skills they had) that being strong as they are, they usually dont need it. Cant spot the exact isue tho.

About Logan, i count all three. Logan was mocked in the bar figth and only when enraged and pissed got Herc down. Still the big guy was mostly amused that Wolverine gave a better match than he first though. Its clear to me who looked superior.

Agility? Logan is more agile, but Herc can dodge his stuff. He did in that Bar figth and the mini. Now about CoC 2. If the writer really wanted to ilustrate how Logan would take someone of Hercs level, he would have written it, instead of making it all off panel. And i even count that one.

About Logan, hes fine where he is. The runt is the great character he is (or used to be) because hes the hardcore guy who doesnt back down.

Are you counting issue 4 of the 2005 Hercules LS as a fight and a win for Hercules? Is that the mini you are talking about? Cause' their was no fight, just Herc blocking Wolverine's attack with Caps shiled and running away. Or are you talking about another LS.

A.J
EDIT

capt it up
Originally posted by A.J

Some people are idiots.
seeing how wolverine has done it before I don 't think people are idiots rather the fact u have grown to ahte wolverine and tend to underestimate quit ea bit.

DarkCrawler
How did he do it before?

A.J
seeing how wolverine has done it before I don 't think people are idiots rather the fact u have grown to ahte wolverine and tend to underestimate quit ea bit. I have grown to hate him because of fanboys who think he can take on Hercules roll eyes (sarcastic)

OK look, wolverine is a street leveler, Herc is a god or demigod or whatever, the claws can cut anything, if the force behind it is strong enough, which it isn't, he is a street leveler he cant hit hard enough.

Oh and the only time Logan has beat herc was off panel, and guess what, hes also beat Lobo off panel.

LOBO !!

EDIT: And how am I underestimating Logan, you re sayign he can beat a god, I think your overestimating him.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by A.J

Some people are idiots.

Welcome to the world of uber fanboys. happy

A.J
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Welcome to the world of uber fanboys. happy I say we make a Logan disrespect thread for all the idiot fanboys. happy

DarkCrawler
Now that we are at it, can someone PLEASE show me Wolverine taking an all out punch from a Class 100?

Something like the time Hulk blew through the barrier that only Black Bolt's voice could breach, not the sissy punches he lays on Wolverine...

Tha C-Master
Thunderclapppppppp!

Even better, he could just strike the ground under his legs and have Wolverine fall into a hole. Or, he could throw Wolverine in the space. It's a popular tactic these days. Wolverine has super-senses, so the thunderclap would hurt him.... less.

And he'd dodge it and move out of the way. Then stab Herc.

A.J
Ahem...

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/6168/1uy4.th.jpg

http://img421.imageshack.us/img421/2459/2gx9.th.jpg

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/5734/3ni2.th.jpg

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/5112/4qv7.th.jpg

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/1736/5ax7.th.jpg

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/4176/6fd7.th.jpg

Tha C-Master
One snikt, and Herc quits!

A.J
Now that we are at it, can someone PLEASE show me Wolverine taking an all out punch from a Class 100?

Something like the time Hulk blew through the barrier that only Black Bolt's voice could breach, not the sissy punches he lays on Wolverine... He would be dead. confused

Wally West
Wolverine gets thrown around like a mutant midget

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/Ixion83/wolverinewreck.jpg

A.J
In my profile thats going.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Wally West

Funny thing is, that by Wolverine-fan logic, that's how the next fight would go as well.

Soleran
lol thats what should happen to Wolverine everytime against big hitterssmile

H. S. 6
lol thats what should happen to Wolverine everytime against big hitterssmile

thumb up

A.J
yes

Grimm22
seeing how wolverine has done it before I don 't think people are idiots rather the fact u have grown to ahte wolverine and tend to underestimate quit ea bit.

Its funny how if someone is realistic and dosent think of wolverine as a god you and the other wolverine fanboys just come in and say WOLVERINE HATER! or rather Wobewine hAeR

Grimm22
Originally posted by Wally West

That earned my respect for Bendis yes

A.J
Its funny how if someone is realistic and dosent think of wolverine as a god you and the other wolverine fanboys just come in and say WOLVERINE HATER! or rather Wobewine hAeR Yep they truly are idiots, Logan should be banned of this site. smokin'

And wobewine laughing out loud

bigbran
Its funny how if someone is realistic and dosent think of wolverine as a god you and the other wolverine fanboys just come in and say WOLVERINE HATER! or rather Wobewine hAeR ya i know, hes trying to argue with me in the cyber ninja thread, about how wolverine can beat spiderman.
he even pmed me to go back to the thread.
just go there and see.

A.J
ya i know, hes trying to argue with me in the cyber ninja thread, about how wolverine can beat spiderman.
he even pmed me to go back to the thread.
just go there and see. I'm watching its funny, he says Logan is slightly slower than Spidey. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

bigbran
Originally posted by A.J
I'm watching its funny, he says Logan is slightly slower than Spidey. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud i honestly dont know how to respond to some of his posts, so i just quit and posted scans,and then he critesized them.
he didnt beat me, but he did say that wolves will break out of his webbs, or dodge them altogether.
i hate argueing with fanboys.

A.J
i honestly dont know how to respond to some of his posts, so i just quit and posted scans,and then he critesized them.
he didnt beat me, but he did say that wolves will break out of his webbs, or dodge them altogether.
i hate arguing with fanboys. Tis true, you cant stop them arguing back, post a couple of fights were one character owned the other and they would still say its crap.

I dont blame you for quiting.

bigbran
he even said wolverine cant be speedblitzed, and morlun isnt fast and thats why he got speedbitzed.
so i made the morlun thread.
and he also said that i have no knowledge of either character, but he still wants to argue.

bigbran
i didnt quit, but im not posting scans anymore. and i dont think im allowed to use proof either....

A.J
he even said wolverine cant be speed blitzed, and morlun isnt fast and thats why he got speedbitzed.
and he also said that i have no knowledge of either character, but he still wants to argue. Just ignore him, I don't really know if he can be speed blitzed by Peter.

Crease
Originally posted by jasofisc
I diffently give herc the edge but only because he's fought wolverine before. The problem with top tier characters and fighting abilty is that they never need to use it. Therefore they either forget it or it gets dulled away. Herc should know by now that he can't take wolverines claws and agilty so hopefully he will do some kind of long rang attack or somekind or new strategy. olympian I still only count one for herc (the mini) which other one are you counting. Wolverine has a chance of winning but I'm afraid it's not very much. they really should upgrade wolverine's powers so that when he fights top tier characters it makes more sence.

Sadly, they probably will upgrade his powers b4 or about the time the Wolverine movie hits theaters. I haven't followed the mutants in a while but isn't he about the only one who hasn't undergone some "secondary mutation"?

People somehow fail to realize all it should take is one punch from a guy like Herc, Thor, Hulk...even Collosus for Wolverine to be done. Were he not Marvel's bread and butter (soon to get worse) a punch from one of these guys might not break his skeleton, but it would crush all cartilage and rupture every organ in his body simultaneously. Not to mention knocking the air out of him. Even with a healing factor he can't continue. no

A.J
Originally posted by Crease
Sadly, they probably will upgrade his powers b4 or about the time the Wolverine movie hits theaters. I haven't followed the mutants in a while but isn't he about the only one who hasn't undergone some "secondary mutation"?

People somehow fail to realize all it should take is one punch from a guy like Herc, Thor, Hulk...even Collosus for Wolverine to be done. Were he not Marvel's bread and butter (soon to get worse) a punch from one of these guys might not break his skeleton, but it would crush all cartilage and rupture every organ in his body simultaneously. Not to mention knocking the air out of him. Even with a healing factor he can't continue. no http://img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image=5ax7.jpg

http://img121.imageshack.us/my.php?image=6fd7.jpg

bigbran
why does hulk look like that?

H. S. 6
why does hulk look like that?

Like what?

bigbran
look at him in those scans.

Grimm22
he even said wolverine cant be speedblitzed, and morlun isnt fast and thats why he got speedbitzed.
and he also said that i have no knowledge of either character, but he still wants to argue.

Woleverine can't be speedblitzed?!?! What the f**k?

So apparently guys like Supes and Flash cant speedblitz him I guess roll eyes (sarcastic)

H. S. 6
look at him in those scans.

I'm looking.

bigbran
Woleverine can't be speedblitzed?!?! What the f**k?

So apparently guys like Supes and Flash cant speedblitz him I guess roll eyes (sarcastic) no he said spiderman cant sb him.

Grimm22
no he said spiderman cant sb him.

Ah yes

Well thats a little more sensible.

soxfn89
no he said spiderman cant sb him.

I think he could

galan7777777
there r way 2 many v.s. wolverine threads.......its just a way for wolve fanboys to act for a moment that he can actually compare 2 powerhouses like hulk, thor, superman, herc, etc.......i mean c'mon at least make it a comparable fight

soxfn89
Originally posted by galan7777777
there r way 2 many v.s. wolverine threads.......its just a way for wolve fanboys to act for a moment that he can actually compare 2 powerhouses like hulk, thor, superman, herc, etc.......i mean c'mon at least make it a comparable fight

I agree. Wolverine keeps getting put against people way out of his league. No disrespect to wolverine I think he's a great character. But a good thread was spiderman vs Wolvie or Cap vs. wolvie

jasofisc
ok big bann you don't post logic or the right scans. you get owned then declare yourself the winner. Capt informed you what was going on in the scans you used and also you only accept the scan which show spiderman being supiour and wolverine being a little over a street thug. That's called fanboy logic and you don't even seem to be that big of a fan of spiderman so that only makes you a hater.

on another note yes human flesh should become jellow when hit with over 30 tons of force. However it's not that way in comics. wolverine has withstood an insane barrage of hits from wonderman and was still conscious. So are we going by comics here or only what peoples powers should be.

Soljer
Originally posted by soxfn89
I agree. Wolverine keeps getting put against people way out of his league. No disrespect to wolverine I think he's a great character. But a good thread was spiderman vs Wolvie or Cap vs. wolvie

Indeed, Spider-man vs. Wolverine and Captain America vs. Wolverine are both threads that are a bit more realistic.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Soljer
Indeed, Spider-man vs. Wolverine and Captain America vs. Wolverine are both threads that are a bit more realistic.

I agree but that doesn't mean that either of those three get utterly trashed by bricks who's only power is strenght and durablity.

jasofisc
oh by the way bigbann weren't you trying to say on the cyberninja thread that spiderman can speed blitz thor?

olympian
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Are you counting issue 4 of the 2005 Hercules LS as a fight and a win for Hercules? Is that the mini you are talking about? Cause' their was no fight, just Herc blocking Wolverine's attack with Caps shiled and running away. Or are you talking about another LS.
If pll count Contest of Champions 2 in wich we saw nothing of it, then sure i do.

In the recent mini case, we see Logan attacking him, Herc defending himself and then punk everyone else by swating them aside as dolls and taking the shield (being the point of that new labour). Its not as much of a "win" as it is of him looking simply superior. Like the bar fight.

The best Logan has, its what? An off panel "win" in wich the writter didnt even bothered to show us how it went? Bah.

bigbran
ok big bann you don't post logic or the right scans. you get owned then declare yourself the winner. Capt informed you what was going on in the scans you used and also you only accept the scan which show spiderman being supiour and wolverine being a little over a street thug. That's called fanboy logic and you don't even seem to be that big of a fan of spiderman so that only makes you a hater.

i never declared myself the winner, i started to post scans, because it was going nowhere, youve obviously never seen me defend a character that im interested in, i already said i give shit about that thread. i was using those scans because there self explanitory. showing spideys speed. i really dont care about those 2 characters.

who big bann? confused

Soljer
I agree but that doesn't mean that either of those three get utterly trashed by bricks who's only power is strenght and durablity.

Indeed, there are plenty of examples of Captain America taking out bricks. Plenty of Spider-man Doing the same. And we know how often Wolverine takes on the Hulk.

However, I personally find the Captain America/Spiderman/Daredevil/Deadpool/Iron Fist vs. Wolverine threads to be more fun. In the threads with the bricks, the ONLY arguments are as follows:

Poster 1 - "Wolverine should be liquified!"
Poster 2 - "But he hasn't been so far!"
Poster 1 - "So? PIS!"
Poster 2 - "So, every Wolverine showing is PIS?"
Poster 1 - "YES!"
Poster 2 - "I love Wolverine"
Poster 1 - "I hate Wolverine"

Ugh.

bigbran
oh by the way bigbann weren't you trying to say on the cyberninja thread that spiderman can speed blitz thor? no i posted a scan of him doing it, big diff.

still, whos bigbann? confused

soxfn89
no i posted a scan of him doing it, big diff.

still, whos bigbann? confused

Do you still have that scan

olympian
Spiderman has speedblitz Thor. He got punked, but he was doing it.

im forgetting something---

oh yeah

BAH!

bigbran
Do you still have that scan its in the spidey respect thread. but i can get it.

galan7777777
i like some of the arguements of this page saying that logan could win cause he's been shown taking punches from 50 ton characters.......but there is a huge difference between 50 ton punches and well over 100 ton + punches like herc could deliver

soxfn89
its in the spidey respect thread. but i can get it.

thatd be goo, thanks

bigbran
ok cumming right up..

Soleran
Spiderman has speedblitz Thor. He got punked, but he was doing it.

im forgetting something---

oh yeah

BAH!

Spiderman has speedblitzed Hulk, Thor, Absorbingman, Firelord. SM can blitz baby.

jasofisc
sorry about screwing up your name bigbran. however you came on that forum saying you could own every member in a debate. Then when the debate happens you chicken out. (or are you planing to keep posting there?) Also normally when someone uses a feat for support they don't use one they think is PIS. So do you think the spiderman SB thor is PIS or not. What i'm trying to get at is that is you want to bring up capt's other posts from a differnt thread be expected to have your own brought up as well.

soxfn89
Spiderman has speedblitzed Hulk, Thor, Absorbingman, Firelord. SM can blitz baby.

Thats true remember when he speed blitzed firelord. And that was classic sm with none of his modern upgrades

bigbran
sorry about screwing up your name bigbran. however you came on that forum saying you could own every member in a debate. Then when the debate happens you chicken out. (or are you planing to keep posting there?) Also normally when someone uses a feat for support they don't use one they think is PIS. So do you think the spiderman SB thor is PIS or not. What i'm trying to get at is that is you want to bring up capt's other posts from a differnt thread be expected to have your own brought up as well. yes and i was joking when i said that about his team.
it was masterson thor that got sb, normal thor would kill spiderman.
i didnt chicken out, i was posting until, it just got stupid, so i posted scans.
then he critesized them, so then i told him that the scans were for showing spideys speed.

bigbran
heres the link for the thor fight, and a couple others, just scroll down.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=377889&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=16

jasofisc
yes and i was joking when i said that about his team.
it was masterson thor that got sb, normal thor would kill spiderman.
i didnt chicken out, i was posting until, it just got stupid, so i posted scans.
then he critesized them, so then i told him that the scans were for showing spideys speed.

ok well that's good. you really didn't come across that way but that's fine.

bigbran
ok well that's good. you really didn't come across that way but that's fine. i havent really been serious in a thread in a while, if you look back at my thread for thanos vs supes in h2h. youll see me actually debating. ive gotten better since then. just with the superman, wolverine, hulk threads, you kinda get sick of it, and you dont really care anymore.

bigbran
i havent really been serious in a thread in a while, if you look back at my thread for thanos vs supes in h2h. youll see me actually debating. ive gotten better since then. just with the superman, wolverine, hulk threads, you kinda get sick of it, and you dont really care anymore. maybe not, theres just random blabbering for the first couple pages.

A.J
by stabbing him.

hercules in mortal form is not that powerfull. he strong how ever and durable he can still be hurt and he has no range attacks. his reflexes and agility are also far from logans level and though skilled in wrestling his fighting skill is nuthing compared to Logans

laughing laughing

jinzin
Originally posted by K3VIL
NOW BRING IT ON!
Hercules in his demidog form, stripped of most of his power, has Class 100 strength slightly under that of Thor wielding Mjolnir.His body durability makes him able to withstand things that without hyperbole, PIS and fanboys force to tap into, would kill Logan on a whim.
Wolverine is currently(when he has never been?) powered by the fanboys force, he recover from being just a skeleton, he's considered a Class 100 guy with metahuman durability cause he throw down with big guns.Throwing down doesn't mean victory, which most of the wolvieboys doesn't even consider.Even the mortal Hercules which fought post Onslaught Hulk would destroy Logan.Thousand years of fighting experience, and training are more than enough to slaughter Wolverine.
Hercules has punched Firelord and told him he better calm down, now to calm down a herald and make him follow your statements, you must be a force to reckon with.
Wolverine is a major hyperbole to reckon with.
But Marvel is too much far anyway, they changed the mutants from a race of superpowered beings with some exceptional members to a race of: I can own all and pwn your ass cause my fanboys wants so.
Next Issue of Civil War:
Wolverine take a position in the CW, he side with Captain America, arrives flying wearing a new costume and a cape, he slice up Thor, blast him with his anti-god eyebeams and decapitate him with uru claws, then teleport in the DC Universe and proceed into making the wall source his new apartment and Darkseid his personal "Jarvis" while Supes will be used as a punching ball in his gym.
Wolverine wins this my ass.
bring what on? confused
I already did... What the f**k?

I gave you perfect reasoning for why I think what I think.. all you've given is a half assed b*tch fest about what you think of wolverine's character and his fans... hercules wins cause he's knocked down a herald?
confused

I guess wolverine doesn't stand a chance against spiderman cause spiderman has knocked the same guy out... wiat.. so has black knight for that matter.. wolverine can't POSSIBLY compete with black knight then right? eek! or... you know... the hell with that...
throwing down doesn't mean victory? okay how about victory then.. does that mean victory? cause wolverine's already scored one on herc.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
Jinzin.

Wolverine beat Hulk without any upgrades, when? without upgrades wolvie scroes a KO in hulk 340, he almost kills him in hulk 8, and he almost kills him again in wolvie 145 and before you rant on about how death wolverine was upgraded.. cause I know that's were you're going with that.... PROVE IT... show me a scan of ON PANAL PROOF that says he was upgraded.. and THEN explain to e who took said upgrades away... until then wolverine almost killed hulk in wolvie 145 and there's not a damned thing you can say to dictate otherwise really.

Are you using the Larsen figth AGAIN, in wich Logan itself was running away so Hulk wouldnt beat him? Or against Grey Hulk in wich at most he got a round? Good ones, hey, Herc has gone against Savage and Mindless and stalemated the bastard without any weapons. I suppose the fact that he had the avengers backing him up didn't help him whatsoever... roll eyes (sarcastic)

point in fact.. wolverine's almost killed hulk, wolvie has scored a KO on hulk, wolvie's almost killed him again..
near death>>>>stalemate.

Wendigo? The Alpha Fligth teamup? The one where Wolverine didnt beat him? Nah, cant be that one. probably cause it isn't.. you haven't seen the wolvie respect thread have you?

QUOTE=7088138]Originally posted by olympian
Thing. No problem there. He also put Logan to sleep with one love tap. huge problem there considering the ONE example in things favor was circimstantial and it's even written ON PANAL that wolverine was already fritzed out.... too bad the next two times they met up all thing got was cut up.

The bar figth. The one where he punched Herc to no effect, and was bitchslapped across the room? That the claws can cut even top tiers is no surprise. And yet he was humiliated by getting down twice in a row and managed to get got Herc down once. why would his punch hurt herc? What the f**k?

dude the you're ignoring the fact that by the end of things wolverine was standing herc was not.. herc was scared shitless of wolverine's claws and with good reason.

And no. No need to close the eyes. In the mini he got punked. No shame tho, the whole Na sans Sentry wer punked as well. like I said.. i don't recall any fight taking place but if you've got proof otherwise post it.. i've been wrong before..

For the record, unlike you i didnt discount the loss in CoC 2. unlike me? who said I was discounting the loss in CoC 2 i mean.. I'm using it to support my own argument.. What the f**k?

I merely pointed out what it was. A battle in wich we saw shit, unlike the other two examples. I guess the writer didnt knew exactly how to pass that one, but i digress. woulda been easy.. cut cut stab stab.. end of fight.

Herc 2 logan 1 so far. Taking in account the foes they have gone against and theyr track record, Logan loses the majority and he gets the same deal with any notable top tier. herc 2? where has he won TWO from? are you counting the bar fight in herc's favor? erm even though it eneded up making logan look the better? hell were does erc get ONE from? you got a fight? please post scans...

logan gets the same deal with any top tier according to you? funny that's not the way marvel sees things.

jinzin
I diffently give herc the edge but only because he's fought wolverine before. The problem with top tier characters and fighting abilty is that they never need to use it. Therefore they either forget it or it gets dulled away. Herc should know by now that he can't take wolverines claws and agilty so hopefully he will do some kind of long rang attack or somekind or new strategy. olympian I still only count one for herc (the mini) which other one are you counting. Wolverine has a chance of winning but I'm afraid it's not very much. they really should upgrade wolverine's powers so that when he fights top tier characters it makes more sence. like I said.. herc can easily win by.. say chucking a street on wolvie.. but h2h?

jinzin
Originally posted by A.J
I have grown to hate him because of fanboys who think he can take on Hercules roll eyes (sarcastic)

OK look, wolverine is a street leveler, Herc is a god or demigod or whatever, the claws can cut anything, if the force behind it is strong enough, which it isn't, he is a street leveler he cant hit hard enough. PROVE IT!

wolverine has cut through almost all the marvel top tier leveled characters

hulk
thing
namor
HERCULES
wendigo
THANOS
silver surfer
thor
blahblahblah.. but he can't here? why? cuase you don't like it?

what's more fanboy? believing something that CONSISTENTLY happens in comics or ignoring a feat no matter how many times it's reproduced?

you call people fanboys in an insulting manner yet your antifanboyism is ten times worse then a wolvie fanboy could ever be.

Originally posted by A.J
Oh and the only time Logan has beat herc was off panel, and guess what, hes also beat Lobo off panel.

LOBO !! herc isn't lobo.. lobo was paid to take a dive.. lobo isn't a useabel example unless you want to consider crossovers cannon now.. in which case.. wolverine cut thanos WITH BONE CLAWS ON PANAL... but he can't gut herc? you got yourself some pretty scewed logic there buddy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by A.J
EDIT: And how am I underestimating Logan, you re sayign he can beat a god, I think your overestimating him.

god's a pretty relative term in the marvel verse... erm

jinzin
Originally posted by A.J
I say we make a Logan disrespect thread for all the idiot fanboys. happy calling people idiots for expressing an OPINION on a matter that's backed by facts only shows the low level quality of character you yourself possess.

A.J
But he is still to powerful to face him, Logan is after all just street leveler.

jinzin
Originally posted by A.J
Ahem...

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/6168/1uy4.th.jpg

http://img421.imageshack.us/img421/2459/2gx9.th.jpg

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/5734/3ni2.th.jpg

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/5112/4qv7.th.jpg

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/1736/5ax7.th.jpg

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/4176/6fd7.th.jpg roll eyes (sarcastic)... yes great example.... I mean.. wolverine's healing factor was already a little taxed from being beaten and gutted by the shredder... and hulk himself has a healing factor that puts hercules to shame which allows him to take wolveirne blows in the first place no problem.. but hey comparing apples and oranges is applicable.............. right? confused

jinzin
Originally posted by A.J
But he is still to powerful to face him, Logan is after all just street leveler. so is spidey.. it didn't stop him from humiliated thor, stomping a mudhole in firelord, KOing hulk...

it didn't stop captain america from thrashing loki, knockin out namor, taking it to terrax...

it didn't stop... well you get the point... terms are relative.. powers and feats are everything here.

A.J
:rolleyes... yes great example.... I mean.. wolverine's healing factor was already a little taxed from being beaten and gutted by the shredder... and hulk himself has a healing factor that puts hercules to shame which allows him to take wolveirne blows in the first place no problem.. but hey comparing apples and oranges is applicable.............. right? confused See thats why I love you Jinzin, you make sense in your fanboy posts, I kid you not.

badabing
so is spidey.. it didn't stop him from humiliated thor, stomping a mudhole in firelord, KOing hulk...

it didn't stop captain america from thrashing loki, knockin out namor, taking it to terrax...

it didn't stop... well you get the point... terms are relative.. powers and feats are everything here.
*Fights the urge to be a smart ass*

jinzin
Its funny how if someone is realistic and dosent think of wolverine as a god you and the other wolverine fanboys just come in and say WOLVERINE HATER! or rather Wobewine hAeR
Actually it's funny that you think you're being clever and/or intelligent here when you've just done the very things that you are trying to mock Wolverine fans for....

*If he had the correct crammer and spelling it would have looked like this. wink
It's funny how if someone is realistic and doesn't think of Wolverine as a god, you and the other Wolverine fanboys just come in and say "WOLVERINE HATER!", or rather "Wobewine hAeR."

But hey, what do we Wolverine fanboys know about spelling and grammer eh? wink

jinzin

DarkCrawler
There is a long history of Apocalypse taking away the upgrades...every horseman who has fallen away from his grace...Famine I lost her powers, War I was paralysed, Death I (Archangel) lost his metal wings etc...

And Hulk 340 was a stalemate with GREY Hulk (you know...the second weakest incarnation...the one that Mr. Hyde goes toe to toe against occasionally)...Hulk #8 was Wolverine barely beating ANOTHER weak incarnation Hulk whose healing factor was so weak that it took him like fifteen minutes to grew his eye back(seems to be post-Heroes Return Hulk incarnation)...Wolverine #145 had the same one. Notice also that Savage Hulk's hits have shattered mountains, but the Hulk in Wolverine #145 barely made a crater in the ground with his...

Got anything with Savage Hulk? Or Mindless? You know, the incarnations that guys like Hercules, Namor, Thing and Thor go toe to toe with?

Not the weak-ass ones?

King_Mungi
Jinzin you talking about the Wolverine vs. Wendigo fight in Wolverine #129 or Spider-Man #8

I'm actually getting annoyed in various versus threads even if Wolverine isn't part of it they still make comment he wins and just bash him. I'm finding the anti-Wolverine fanboys are getting more annoying

DarkCrawler
Anti-Wolverinemish isn't really nice. I'm seeing it on threads where Wolverine could win with ease too. People are finding ways for Wolverine to LOSE. sad

Tha C-Master
True. But some of the threads are just too hard to resist.

King_Mungi
Anti-Wolverinemish isn't really nice. I'm seeing it on threads where Wolverine could win with ease too. People are finding ways for Wolverine to LOSE. sad

You know, we have to much of the same opinion...and there can only be one mad

soxfn89

Wolverine. [/QUOTe

THanging with them doesnt mean he beats them

srankmissingnin

Wolverine.

If they don't have a healing factor/true invulnerability (think Juggernaut) or ranged attacks Wolverine wins the majority. Herc has to fight Wolverine in melee, he has no other options. Is it really such a stretch to believe that a faster and superior fighter with the means to incapacitate Hercules with one solid hit would give him a good fight?

soxfn89
If they don't have a healing factor/true invulnerability (think Juggernaut) or ranged attacks Wolverine wins the majority. Herc has to fight Wolverine in melee, he has no other options. Is it really such a stretch to believe that a faster and superior fighter with the means to incapacitate Hercules with one solid hit would give him a good fight?

I never said it wouldnt be a bad fight but someone with god-like strgnth seems a little to much for logan. Plus i dont think one hit would spell that much trouble for herc. Plus Hercules has been fighting for a long time as well

srankmissingnin
I never said it wouldnt be a bad fight but someone with god-like strgnth seems a little to much for logan. Plus i dont think one hit would spell that much trouble for herc. Plus Hercules has been fighting for a long time as well

Out of Hercules and Wolverine who is more likely to land the first hit? Wolverine. With PIS off this wouldn't be a pussy ass glancing blow that just rakes the chest of Herc either, it will be a full on evisceration. Wolverine can end the fight instantly with one will placed hit and he has the skill and speed to pull it off.

soxfn89
Out of Hercules and Wolverine who is more likely to land the first hit? Wolverine. With PIS off this wouldn't be a pussy ass glancing blow that just rakes the chest of Herc either, it will be a full on evisceration. Wolverine can end the fight instantly with one will placed hit and he has the skill and speed to pull it off.

with PIS It sholdnt be a pussy blow but it doesnt neccassarily mean it will be a mortal blow either. And one hit from herc also has the ability to hurt logan long enough for herc to take over. So the one hit urle could work either way but i think this fight would take more then one hit

srankmissingnin
with PIS It sholdnt be a pussy blow but it doesnt neccassarily mean it will be a mortal blow either. And one hit from herc also has the ability to hurt logan long enough for herc to take over. So the one hit urle could work either way but i think this fight would take more then one hit

It is a relatively easy matter for a faster and more skilled person to stab their opponent, especially when they have a healing factor that would allow them to take a hit to exploit an opening.

jinzin
There is a long history of Apocalypse taking away the upgrades...every horseman who has fallen away from his grace...Famine I lost her powers, War I was paralysed, Death I (Archangel) lost his metal wings etc... so basically you've got nothing but speculation....

most horsemen keep their upgrades for quite some time after departing the horsemen.. hell caliban STILL has his.. but wolverine lost them? when?

hey wait.. when was it stated he had them? oh that's right you don't know.. cause you've got nothing...

And Hulk 340 was a stalemate with GREY Hulk (you know...the second weakest incarnation...the one that Mr. Hyde goes toe to toe against occasionally) actually grey hulk can turn as strong and invulnerable as any green hulk... he just needs to get pissed.. was he pissed in that fight? oh yeah... big time... and wolvie scored a KO in the first part of that fight.. no going around it.

...Hulk #8 was Wolverine barely beating ANOTHER weak incarnation Hulk whose healing factor was so weak that it took him like fifteen minutes to grew his eye back(seems to be post-Heroes Return Hulk incarnation)...Wolverine #145 had the same one. Notice also that Savage Hulk's hits have shattered mountains, but the Hulk in Wolverine #145 barely made a crater in the ground with his... so any hulk feats after heroes reborn don't count or something? What the f**k? I mean I would get it if it was right after said event but this fight takes place several years after the fact.

barely made a crater? he glazed over the ground.. you know as akin with a nuke?

seriously...

Got anything with Savage Hulk? Or Mindless? You know, the incarnations that guys like Hercules, Namor, Thing and Thor go toe to toe with?

Not the weak-ass ones? two of those ARE savage hulk... What the f**k?

again.. all you've got are rationalizations and no proof.. the facts are.. wolverine's already proven himself against he likes of hulk and he's even beaten him.. it was implied that he's never beaten hulk.. that's a bunch of bullshit since he has... and now you're scewing the point to make it seem like those examples don't prove that he's beaten hulk.. I mean wtf.... but okay... in regards to you.. again.. all you've got is specualtion to say that this hulk can't hang with the likes of herc, namor etc etc etc.. much less beat their ass into the ground...... and aside from that wolverine's already put down every name you just mentioned save thor.... but all those proofs don't count either do they... roll eyes (sarcastic)

A.J
Yeah but he shouldn't do that,hes not on they're level or abilities, thats why his character is the biggest going.

Grimm22

Pwahahahah eek!

Wow to think that a canadian ninja midget with claws and healing factor could go up against a demi-god?!?! What the f**k? laughing

Wolverine's pressure points and whatnot arent going to do crap to Hercules. no

olympian
without upgrades wolvie scroes a KO in hulk 340, he almost kills him in hulk 8, and he almost kills him again in wolvie 145 and before you rant on about how death wolverine was upgraded.. cause I know that's were you're going with that.... PROVE IT... show me a scan of ON PANAL PROOF that says he was upgraded.. and THEN explain to e who took said upgrades away... until then wolverine almost killed hulk in wolvie 145 and there's not a damned thing you can say to dictate otherwise really.

I suppose the fact that he had the avengers backing him up didn't help him whatsoever... roll eyes (sarcastic)

point in fact.. wolverine's almost killed hulk, wolvie has scored a KO on hulk, wolvie's almost killed him again..
near death>>>>stalemate.

probably cause it isn't.. you haven't seen the wolvie respect thread have you?

QUOTE=7088138]Originally posted by olympian
Thing. No problem there. He also put Logan to sleep with one love tap. huge problem there considering the ONE example in things favor was circimstantial and it's even written ON PANAL that wolverine was already fritzed out.... too bad the next two times they met up all thing got was cut up.

why would his punch hurt herc? What the f**k?

dude the you're ignoring the fact that by the end of things wolverine was standing herc was not.. herc was scared shitless of wolverine's claws and with good reason.

like I said.. i don't recall any fight taking place but if you've got proof otherwise post it.. i've been wrong before..

unlike me? who said I was discounting the loss in CoC 2 i mean.. I'm using it to support my own argument.. What the f**k?

woulda been easy.. cut cut stab stab.. end of fight.

herc 2? where has he won TWO from? are you counting the bar fight in herc's favor? erm even though it eneded up making logan look the better? hell were does erc get ONE from? you got a fight? please post scans...

logan gets the same deal with any top tier according to you? funny that's not the way marvel sees things.

1- Still with the jib about the Grey Hulk and the Larsen figth? Get over it. He lost both. He even said so in the Larsen figth when we see him running from Hulk to the mine.

1.a- Everyone transformed by Apocalypse wer upgraded. Show me why wouldnt Wolverine be, when everyone else, including more powerful people wer. Thats Apocalypse M.o.

2- The Avengers didnt backed up Herc in his first figth with the Mindless Hulk, no. He went at it alone. As seen by the fact the others wer watching the two figthing without interfering.

3- Circunstancial nothing. Logan challenged him and was ko with a love tap.

3.a- Do you even have examples of him stabbing top tiers instead of just cutting? Or your best example is cutting someone whos not in the top tier bracet?

4- haha. So you count that as a superior showing just because he finally scored one single hit after being humilliated across the room? Priceless.

5- No. Your have discounting the mini brawl just because he was again treated as inferior. Wereas i dont discount any of them.

6- Two superior showings over one.

olympian
Of course not. Especially when Herc already showed he can dodge him and take his punches like they are nothing. And that was on a brawl fight where he found Logan annoying at first.

Has Wolverine ever knocked out a top tier guy in a single hit? Even with the claws?

Bah!

olympian
Just trowing out some stuff i found. No reason at all for it. Just enjoy it.

http://img83.imageshack.us/my.php?image=herc5kt.jpg

http://img382.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture11005gk.jpg
http://img352.imageshack.us/my.php?
image=picture11015uv.jpg
http://img352.imageshack.us/my.php?
image=picture11026fr.jpg

Now repeat with me. Logan cant be dodged. He cant be dodged. He cant be dodged. He cant be.....

Tha C-Master
So anytime Wolverine is knocked out it was because he was "hit before", but if he's in a fight and takes hits from much stronger characters, that by the same margin is ok?

I'm asking. Secondly why in the hell are matches like Spiderman vs Firelord and other ridiculous battles (said so by the same people who are using them), brought up?

xmarksthespot
This thread amuses me to no end. happy

A.J
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
This thread amuses me to no end. happy I know its so ridiculous that people think Logan can beat Hercules laughing out loud

Oh and can someone post the Herc Logan fights please.

DarkCrawler
so basically you've got nothing but speculation....

most horsemen keep their upgrades for quite some time after departing the horsemen.. hell caliban STILL has his.. but wolverine lost them? when?

hey wait.. when was it stated he had them? oh that's right you don't know.. cause you've got nothing...

Just saying a reason how he could have lost them...huh

actually grey hulk can turn as strong and invulnerable as any green hulk... he just needs to get pissed.. was he pissed in that fight? oh yeah... big time... and wolvie scored a KO in the first part of that fight.. no going around it.

Erm...it's a known fact that Grey Hulk is NOT as powerful as other Hulk incarnations...there is no way going around the fact that 99% of the greatest Hulk feats are made by Savage or Professor Hulk...Grey Hulk is simply not as powerful as those two are.

so any hulk feats after heroes reborn don't count or something? What the f**k? I mean I would get it if it was right after said event but this fight takes place several years after the fact.

Uhh...did I say that they don't count? I just said that this one was a weak-ass incarnation...I notice how you fail to explain the fact that it took him MINUTES to heal his EYES, whereas Professor Hulk, for example healed his ENTIRE BODY from near-skeletal state in seconds...

...why is that? Thaaaats right, boys and girls, a weaker incarnation.

barely made a crater? he glazed over the ground.. you know as akin with a nuke?

seriously...

And what a odd nuke it was...see it's result from the first panel...
http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/6065/wlv14533em2.th.jpg

Yeah, like I said, barely made a crater (A small crater)

THIS one is a nuke.
http://img84.exs.cx/img84/3118/nuke54wz.jpg

two of those ARE savage hulk... What the f**k?

laughing out loud Because we all know that a fricking headbutt from Wolverine is enough to make Savage Hulk bleed...
http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/9674/wlv14528us9.th.jpg

No...Savage Hulk is the incarnation that survives a re-entry from space with no trouble AT ALL.
http://img110.exs.cx/img110/3433/nebulon24iq.jpg

again.. all you've got are rationalizations and no proof.. the facts are.. wolverine's already proven himself against he likes of hulk and he's even beaten him.. it was implied that he's never beaten hulk.. that's a bunch of bullshit since he has... and now you're scewing the point to make it seem like those examples don't prove that he's beaten hulk.. I mean wtf.... but okay... in regards to you.. again.. all you've got is specualtion to say that this hulk can't hang with the likes of herc, namor etc etc etc.. much less beat their ass into the ground...... and aside from that wolverine's already put down every name you just mentioned save thor.... but all those proofs don't count either do they... roll eyes (sarcastic)

If a HEADBUTT from Wolverine is enough to make this Hulk bleed and shout in pain, and it takes it more then FIFTEEN MINUTES to heal his EYES, Namor, Hercules, or Thor would stomp that weak-ass incarnation to the ground.

And the examples don't count because the heroes were holding back...even a five-year-old child could see the difference between the punches that topple mountains and the pathetic punches they throw against Wolverine...hell, the sound effects ALONE show that.

olympian
Originally posted by A.J
I know its so ridiculous that people think Logan can beat Hercules laughing out loud

Oh and can someone post the Herc Logan fights please.
AJ, one of the matches where both encountered is already posted. Its the NA one where Herc had to get Caps shield as a prize.

And now that i read DC response to Jin..wait, what? Now you state Logan was indeed upgraded when turned into a horseman? Why did you said he never had it in an earlier response then.

oh oh.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>