The Boss/Naked Snake vs. The Fear/The Pain/The Fury/The End

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Which team wins? Battle takes place in the forest.

kamikz
I would say Cobra...

Although in pure combat, Snake and the Boss surpass all of them, in a forest they would be at a total disadvantage...

1. The Fear has full use of his camo, agility, stealth and traps...
2. The End has the advantage of being able to camo himself awesomely, talking to the forest (thus gaining new strenght, revealing the location of his opponents etc.) and has a good sniper view most likley.
3. The Pain could at this point send out all his hornets to flock the forest. Sure Snake defeated him because they were in a close combat so to say, but in distance, there is no way either of them are going to beat him and his hornets, it'll go like it went for Snake near the cave, except there is no way out....
4. In the worst case, the Fury could set the forest on fire, and him with his protected suit will be the only one who survives....

DarthSidiouss
Originally posted by kamikz
I would say Cobra...

Although in pure combat, Snake and the Boss surpass all of them, in a forest they would be at a total disadvantage...

1. The Fear has full use of his camo, agility, stealth and traps...
2. The End has the advantage of being able to camo himself awesomely, talking to the forest (thus gaining new strenght, revealing the location of his opponents etc.) and has a good sniper view most likley.
3. The Pain could at this point send out all his hornets to flock the forest. Sure Snake defeated him because they were in a close combat so to say, but in distance, there is no way either of them are going to beat him and his hornets, it'll go like it went for Snake near the cave, except there is no way out....
4. In the worst case, the Fury could set the forest on fire, and him with his protected suit will be the only one who survives....

wow he posted my anwser for me stick out tongue amazingly said

batdude123
How about I throw in Major Ocelot for the Boss and Snake's team?

Darkstorm Zero
As kamikz stated earlier, it would depend on the battlefield... 2 members of the Cobra unit work very well in a forested environment (The Fear and The End).

The Pain has his hornets, including the Bullet Bee, and the ability to form weapons from the swarm (grenades, and a Tomygun!!)

The Fury is invulnerable to flames, his jetpack allows him flight, and has a flamethrower 4 times more dangerous than the conventional flamers... devastating package.

Overall, the Cobra Unit may not have been a match for Naked Snake one on one, but they would work well together, and if in an environment that complements them (A forest) then the Boss and NS are Fecked!

batdude123
But I added Ocelot on their side.

Superboy Prime
IMO Naked Snake and The Boss would be victorious simply because of the fact she seems to an unstoppable force of destruction. She is also their leader and she probably has enough intel about each of them and their strategies as a team. Coupled with Jack's talent and Ocelot markmanship they might take it despite the numbers disadvantage.

kamikz
How? Let's see....

Since it starts in a big forest they won't know eachothers locations....except for one thing. The End. He has a parrot which can scout it easily, and he can talk to the forest. He also has a sniper which can se further than what the Boss can, and probably Naked Snake as well since he cannot just lie sniper somewhere in this fight.....

A swarm of hornets would kill these guys. One sting was said to be able to kill a man, if they get surrounded there is no way they are going to survive, they have no escape. Snake won because he and the pain met in full confrontation with eachother, and he killed him. But chances are they won't even get close in this battle....

The Fear has such an advantage here. Sure, I belive that Snake and The Boss will be able to take him down, but he is not alone now. He might be able to shoot either of them once, and that would trouble them alot. He can also set out alot of traps on the way....

And the Fury, in the worst case, could set the forest on fire. With his protective suit he cannot be injured by the flames, and he could fly away with his jetpack....

Although in full confrontation I belive Snake and co would win, but this is in a forest, and not full confrontation as far as I know off.....

batdude123
I ADDED OCELOT!

kamikz
I know, what difference does it make? He's worse than both Snake and Boss, and neither of their skills would really come to use here either. They can't beat an army of hornets, which can fatally wound or kill someone in a single sting....

batdude123
Originally posted by kamikz
I know, what difference does it make? He's worse than both Snake and Boss, and neither of their skills would really come to use here either. They can't beat an army of hornets, which can fatally wound or kill someone in a single sting....

Didn't you see Ocelot fight off all those bees by flipping his revolvers? The bees were just falling at his feet. Imo, his marksmanship would be a big asset to their team. wink

Superboy Prime
Ocelot improved a lot throughout the game. IMO Ocelot could easily shoot the Fury's tank and make him explode. Ocelot could also handle the bees and cap one in the Pain's skull if the other 2 didn't. I really doubt Snake and The Boss would fall for any of the Fear's traps and could easily be handed his ass by Snake, The Boss, or even Ocelot. In the end it all depends on The End IMO, but even then chances are he may fall asleep throughout the entire match.

kamikz
In a full confrontation, like Snake, Boss and Ocelot vs these guys in a simple room, I belive Snake and co would win, not with ease but realtivley easy.....

In a forest however, they are at large disadvantage. First off all, I don't belive they are going to kill the Pain, since he ain't gonna just pop up. He will send his bees after them through the forest.....
So you guys think that Ocelot is gonna flip away all bees? Sorry, not gonna happen. He killed some then escaped, and they weren't even after him. You saw how many guards that died, and Snake was lucky to be able to run down that cave, the Pain had to search for him personally....
They will get overpowered by this army of hornets.....

Even if they would prolong it, the Fear would be invisible in the trees above them. Sure, Snake defeated him when he was invisible, but not before getting shot in the leg. If they are not aware of his presence I doubt they will find him, especially if they are struggling against thousands of bees. He could easily shoot either, which would have a painful death without being successfully treated by Snake, who is busy fighting hornets. In all that, you have the End sniping their asses off....

Gotta go to bed now. So long....

Superboy Prime
Night.

Infinity
g'night dude

batdude123
bump

IceJaw
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Night.

kamikz
LOL!!! ^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.