Vulcan vs. Dormammu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Who wins? First battle is on neutral ground. Second battle is in Dormammu's realm.

King_Mungi
Ummm...how is Vulcan on Dormammu's level?

General Kon-El
Cuz he's Omega level?

bigbran
Originally posted by King_Mungi

King_Mungi
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Cuz he's Omega level?

That means jack all to Dormammu

DarkCrawler
Dormammu kills him with ease.

Validus
I take it Vulcan is the latest overrated character?

Rols
Vulcan cause he can turn off Durmammus powers, he can control energy, and can increase strength to infinity and beyond. D would be shock by Vulcans fury and power..shocking10000000/10

Sirius77
Can someone give me a precise list of Vulcan's powers?

celestialdemon
This could almost be a spite thread. Dormammu every single time.

Rols
Durmmamu eats omega mutants for breakfast..lol.

The Fake Macoy
This is soooo a spite thread. We all know that Dormannu is nothing compared to Vulcan. Vulcan will get him with the nerve pinch!

Also, yeah, all these Vulcan threads where people are acting like he's a god are getting very annoying.

thedude1948
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
This is soooo a spite thread. We all know that Dormannu is nothing compared to Vulcan. Vulcan will get him with the nerve pinch!

Also, yeah, all these Vulcan threads where people are acting like he's a god are getting very annoying.

I havent seen anyone overestimate his abilities in any of the Vulcan threads. He is an Omegal level mutant. Exactly how powerful he is right now is kind of unknown (but he has shown he isnt a pushover), we will have a better idea when he faces off against the Imperial guards. But so far I dont think he has a chance against Dormammu, unless Vulcan's power shutoff ability worked on him (which I dont think it would).

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by thedude1948
I havent seen anyone overestimate his abilities in any of the Vulcan threads. He is an Omegal level mutant. Exactly how powerful he is right now is kind of unknown (but he has shown he isnt a pushover), we will have a better idea when he faces off against the Imperial guards. But so far I dont think he has a chance against Dormammu, unless Vulcan's power shutoff ability worked on him (which I dont think it would).

Exactly this is the frist time I've seen place in a thread where he has no chance at all, here both versions of Vulcan get eaten. The later version gets eaten and digested.

guy222
dormammu

LORD B
dormammu stomps him in both fights

King_Mungi
Originally posted by King_Mungi

love

Amp
Cuz he's Omega level? laughing out loud

endrict
blowup = Vulcan.

Sundipped
Vulcan will cease to exist in both circumstances.

id369
Cuz he's Omega level?

Make it What IF Vulcan and he could give Dormammu a fight.

Terryc250
Spite thread, Dormammu takes a nap in his realm and kills vulcan in his sleep, without even needing to be at the fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.