Mr. Majestic vs Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Which clone wins??

batdude123
Majestic via the speedblitz.

Validus
Majestic 6/10

Hey, if Namor can KO Bill Majestic can do it that much easier.

UniOmni
I'm going to make a Superman vs The Fantastic Four match, next to a gas station in retaliation for that Vally.

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
I'm going to make a Superman vs The Fantastic Four match, next to a gas station in retaliation for that Vally.
laughing out loud

Jesse7
Majestic moving thousands of times the speed of light would speed blitz BRB with planet shattering strength.

Sirius77
BRB is toast compared to Majestic, Majestic is just too fast for him, and Majestic is not afraid to kill.

UniOmni
I have never seen Majestic speedblitz.

I know he's fast, but i don't ken his combat speed.

And i've never seen this planet busting you speak of Jesse.

batdude123

People tend to overestimate Majestic. jockey

Validus

If he can design and build complex machines in microseconds, he can obviously throw a few punches.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Validus
If he can design and build complex machines in microseconds, he can obviously throw a few punches.

Surfer can do similar.

Does that mean we theorize that he can speedblitz?

Cuz i know i never claimed that Norrin could.

Validus
Surfer can do similar.

Does that mean we theorize that he can speedblitz?

Cuz i know i never claimed that Norrin could.
When has Radd ever done anything that complicated at super speed? As far as I know, Majestic is one of the few super heroes with true super speed.

UniOmni
Never said he could build something, but he has reacted to cosmic fighting in pictoseconds, and searched Earth before Strange realized he was gone or finished the sentence.

I just always rely on the panel evidence, rather than theorized(likely but not shown) abilities.

Validus
Never said he could build something, but he has reacted to cosmic fighting in pictoseconds, and searched Earth before Strange realized he was gone or finished the sentence.

I just always rely on the panel evidence, rather than theorized(likely but not shown) abilities.
Reacting fast doesn't equal fighting fast and for a guy with his power set, it can't be known exactly how he searched for Namor. Rayner did the same thing once and all he did was tell his ring to scan.

Jesse7
lol ill post scans of Majestic speed blitzing at thousands of times the speed of light

Longinus
This is strange many on here BRB > Thor and they believe Thor > Superman and then those people believe Superman > Majestic so how is that BRB loses.

batdude123
Originally posted by Longinus
This is strange many on here BRB > Thor and they believe Thor > Superman and then those people believe Superman > Majestic so how is that BRB loses.

Nah. Superman>Thor

Validus
I think Thor is more powerful than Superman. Doesn't mean he'd beat him a fight though.

Longinus
I think Thor is more powerful than Superman. Doesn't mean he'd beat him a fight though.

Why wouldn't he if he's more powerful and arguably a better fighter? Is it the whole speed thing?

Longinus
Originally posted by batdude123
Nah. Superman>Thor

The forums seem to be split 50/50 on that one, anyway I agree when you said Majestic is over-rated earlier.

batdude123
Why wouldn't he if he's more powerful and arguably a better fighter? Is it the whole speed thing?

Superman's monstrous speed advantage trumps Thor's power advantage. I've said this many times.

Validus
Yeah, basically. I know everyone hates the speed argument and it bothers me too sometime but there isn't a single better super power available when it comes to winning a fight. This is why The Flash is the most deadly person on the JLA despite not being as powerful as J'onn or Green Lantern.

UniOmni
Thor is more powerful than Superman.
GL is more powerful than Superman.
Surfer is more powerful than Superman.
Zatanna is more powerful than Superman.
Darkseid is more powerful than Superman.

Alot of people are more powerful than Superman.

But Superman has the speedblitz.
And that trumphs alot of people on the list above.

Remove the speed, and he loses. Alot.

batdude123

Superman's a lot faster though.

Longinus
Yeah, basically. I know everyone hates the speed argument and it bothers me too sometime but there isn't a single better super power available when it comes to winning a fight. This is why The Flash is the most deadly person on the JLA despite not being as powerful as J'onn or Green Lantern.

I think intangibility could counter the speed thing or density manipulation, you know to become as hard or as soft as you wanna be, that way you don't take damage from speedy people. But Thor should be fast enough to land hits on Supes right...?

Validus

Agreed 100%.

batdude123

So? Remove Flash's speed and you've got a wimp.

Soleran
Dare I say it, SPEEDBLITZ Majestic ends horse face.

Validus
He still controls kinetic energy. Removing his speed would just make him an upgraded Gambit. roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
He still controls kinetic energy. Removing his speed would just make him an upgraded Gambit. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah. Superman without superspeed isn't exactly useless either.

Soleran
honestly anyone with superstrength is going to have some superspeed anywaysmile

UniOmni

You remove Flash's speed, and you take away his reason for existing.
Take away Supermans speed, and he has like 8 other powers to use.

No comparison.

Still doesn't change the fact that if you take away Supermans speed, he loses alot of the battles on this board.
And others.

Validus
Yeah. Superman without superspeed isn't exactly useless either.
Nobody said he was but his win/loss record on the forum takes a hell of a nosedive, yes?

batdude123
Nobody said he was but his win/loss record on the forum takes a hell of a nosedive, yes?

Yeah, but you can say that about a lot of people. Not really fair to single out Superman imo.

Soleran
Yeah, but you can say that about a lot of people. Not really fair to single out Superman imo.

Not so much, take away Thor's "superspeed" and see what happens huh!

Actually alot of DC characters would get mashed.

Validus
Of course but when the usual reason for Superman and others like him winning on the forum is the speedblitz, you can see why he's singled out.

Priest
I believe that Thor is more powerful than superman, but Superman's speed advantage evens the odds. Thor has fought many speedsters, so he does have experience fighting them.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
Not so much, take away Thor's "superspeed" and see what happens huh!

Actually alot of DC characters would get mashed.

I wasn't even talking about Thor. He usually fights without using super speed in the first place.

Soleran
I wasn't even talking about Thor. He usually fights without using super speed in the first place.

I was using sarcasm without a smilie to show you!

Soujaboy
Superman's monstrous speed advantage trumps Thor's power advantage. I've said this many times.

Speed is a valuable asset, but I think there are some powers that can counter speed. For example, being able to absorb the energy from your opponent, or to summon force fields. I mean there are many ways to counter your opponents speed, in a short amount of time. Not every character is going to be ko'd within the first second of the fight.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Speed is a valuable asset, but I think there are some powers that can counter speed. For example, being able to absorb the energy from your opponent, or to summon force fields. I mean there are many ways to counter your opponents speed, in a short amount of time. Not every character is going to be ko'd within the first second of the fight.

I didn't say he'd be KO'd in the first second. All of what you mentioned, however, is trumped by Superman's speed.

Soujaboy
I didn't say he'd be KO'd in the first second. All of what you mentioned, however, is trumped by Superman's speed.

Than answers me this. If your survive the first attack in the first moment of the fight, your than able to summon a force field. How then does Superman use his speed against you?

batdude123
Than answers me this. If your survive the first attack in the first moment of the fight, your than able to summon a force field. How then does Superman use his speed against you?

How would you be able to with Superman constantly pounding on you faster than you can react?

Soleran
How would you be able to with Superman constantly pounding on you faster than you can react?

He couldn't anyone stop talking pish posh

Soujaboy

Aren't speed and reaction time two totally different things?

For example, Colossus isn't faster than the Hulk but he's able to react to his punches.

Or in Beta Ray's defense. He may not be able to move as fast as Gladiator, but he can react to his attacks due to his god like reflexes.

batdude123
Aren't speed and reaction time two totally different things?

For example, Colossus isn't faster than the Hulk but he's able to react to his punches.

Or in Beta Ray's defense. He may not be able to move as fast as Gladiator, but he can react to his attacks due to his god like reflexes.

But, Gladiator is not the speed blitzing type. He has fast travelling feats though. And Superman's reaction timing and speed are faster than Thor's. That much we can agree on, yes?

Jesse7
In response to Thor being stronger then Superman, in a cannon crossover, Superman KO'ed Thor with one punch to the face. Superman in that same cannon crossover also caught Thors hammer.

Soujaboy
But, Gladiator is not the speed blitzing type. He has fast travelling feats though. And Superman's reaction timing and speed are faster than Thor's. That much we can agree on, yes?

Well to be fair there isn't anyone in the Marvel universe thats the speedblitzing type. However even when there are characters that move faster than Thor and/or BRB they still seem to be able to hit there opponent.

Thanos for example is not the fastest of characters. However he has been shown to have reflexes that are sharp enough to hit characters who move at light speeds.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Jesse7
In response to Thor being stronger then Superman, in a cannon crossover, Superman KO'ed Thor with one punch to the face. Superman in that same cannon crossover also caught Thors hammer.

The funny thing about that is during that same time Thor was ending Ragnarok, and was going into "the slumber of the gods". Wonder why it's considered cannon?

Jesse7
I don't know why its considered cannon....but it is!

newjak86
Wait a minute isn't it only cannon for DC????

batdude123
Well to be fair there isn't anyone in the Marvel universe thats the speedblitzing type. However even when there are characters that move faster than Thor and/or BRB they still seem to be able to hit there opponent.

Thanos for example is not the fastest of characters. However he has been shown to have reflexes that are sharp enough to hit characters who move at light speeds.

Yeah, but the thing is, speed is a b*tch. erm This sucks for a lot of characters. Superman is NOT as powerful as Thor is, but he's faster. barker

batdude123
Originally posted by newjak86
Wait a minute isn't it only cannon for DC????

How does THAT work? thorinn

newjak86
How does THAT work? thorinn I'm not certain on this but I thought it was only cannon for DC and not for Marvel

Validus
The funny thing about that is during that same time Thor was ending Ragnarok, and was going into "the slumber of the gods". Wonder why it's considered cannon?
Probably because it didn't take place in the same time period. Doesn't change whether it's canon or not.

Soujaboy
Yeah, but the thing is, speed is a b*tch. erm This sucks for a lot of characters. Superman is NOT as powerful as Thor is, but he's faster. barker

Do you have a scan of Superman best fighting speed feat?

Jesse7
It may have odd timing...but it is cannon =)

Validus
Originally posted by newjak86
I'm not certain on this but I thought it was only cannon for DC and not for Marvel
It's mentioned in various character bios for Marvel. I know it's in the Grandmaster's bio.

newjak86
It's mentioned in various character bios for Marvel. I know it's in the Grandmaster's bio. I wasn't sure but I thought that is what I heard.

Either way I always take Crossovers with a grain of salt because a lot of crap writing happens in them.

batdude123
Do you have a scan of Superman best fighting speed feat?

There are many. I don't feel like getting them. herbwank

Soleran
Yes but I will never forget the speedblitzing mail room Superman! Blatant criminal of the US postal service!

MJOILNIR
Ive never believed BRB is more powerful than Thor. The simple thing is he holds back less. He fights more all out. Thor usually dosnt and its been stated several times on panel. Thor during the blood and thunder saga was Thor bot holding back. Just reg ol' Thor not holding back beat Surfer, then BRB then the infinity watch. He only got the power gem after he had beaten the infinity watch. Thats what Thor can do when he fights all out.

Soujaboy
Probably because it didn't take place in the same time period. Doesn't change whether it's canon or not.

Actually it was both in 2004, and before Ragnarok Thor was King of earth and 100 years in the MU future. Thor had been king Thor since 99 or 2000?

Validus
Actually it was both in 2004, and before Ragnarok Thor was King of earth and 100 years in the MU future. Thor had been king Thor since 99 or 2000?
I would say based on the lineup of both teams and Kurt Busiek's comments it took place in 1997-1998. Not to mention time was changing within the story hence the appearances of Electric Superman, Barry Allen, etc.

Soujaboy
I would say based on the lineup of both teams and Kurt Busiek's comments it took place in 1997-1998. Not to mention time was changing within the story hence the appearances of Electric Superman, Barry Allen, etc.

In 98 The war with Surtur was going on, and the death of Odin occurred. Makes no since for that comics to be cannon.

Longinus
yea it's kind of gay that that is considerded cannon, I mean so many much weaker characters that Thor take ass whoopings from Superman and they aren't knocked out in one and and these people are far less durable too. Wonder Woman comes to minds. Thats PIS for ya sad

Validus
In 98 The war with Surtur was going on, and the death of Odin occurred. Makes no since for that comics to be cannon.
Considering the theme of the story was time travel and fluctuations it does make sense.

We can argue all day but it IS canon, like it or not. Face it, Marvel sold out Thor to Superman. stick out tongue

Soujaboy
Considering the theme of the story was time travel and fluctuations it does make sense.

We can argue all day but it IS canon, like it or not. Face it, Marvel sold out Thor to Superman. stick out tongue

PIS

MJOILNIR

That being the only way Supes could beat him big grin I was sadly dissapointed by that sad . Not so much that Thor was beaten that happens to all characters sooner or later, but its the way it happened and the fact that he was whored out to a non marvel character mad

Validus
PIS
The whole story isn't PIS just because you didn't like it.

Soujaboy
The whole story isn't PIS just because you didn't like it.

no expression

No the story was just filled with PIS filled moments.

Sirius77
In the Ultron unlimited series, Thor was almost killed by Ultron, and in the Superman/ F4 crossover Superman was hit by a laser that could cut Adamantium, and was COMPLETELY unphased, and the same robot (Ultron) that almost killed Thor was made out of Adamantium, and boasted that if he wanted he could "sear the flesh from Thor's Bones", and yet Superman took a laser to the chest that could have cut Ultron in half. What does that say about Thor?

Everyone says that Thor is more powerful than superman, but in terms of raw strength, invulnerability, and speed, Thor is lacking compared to Superman.

Thor has never lifted a planet, superman has.

Thor has never reacted at lightspeed, superman has.

Thor has never taken an Adamantium cutting laser to the chest of flown through the sun and survived unscathed, Superman has.

So withall of this said, isn't it a stupid fanboy notion to try to hang on to the false unfounded notion that "Thor is stronger than Superman". Like it or not, the comics don't lie, the truth is Thor has been bested by Superman in every crossover, his hammer has been caught by Superman, he's been K.O.ed with one punch by Superman, and still people say "Its just a crossover" well what the heck else do you want, it's going to be a crossover either way you slice it, its two characters from different universes duking it out and in this case, Superman wins, not by strength or speed or invulnerability, but simply because he is superior the superior character.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Sirius77
In the Ultron unlimited series, Thor was almost killed by Ultron, and in the Superman/ F4 crossover Superman was hit by a laser that could cut Adamantium, and was COMPLETELY unphased, and the same robot (Ultron) that almost killed Thor was made out of Adamantium, and boasted that if he wanted he could "sear the flesh from Thor's Bones", and yet Superman took a laser to the chest that could have cut Ultron in half. What does that say about Thor?

Everyone says that Thor is more powerful than superman, but in terms of raw strength, invulnerability, and speed, Thor is lacking compared to Superman.

Thor has never lifted a planet, superman has.

Thor has never reacted at lightspeed, superman has.

Thor has never taken an Adamantium cutting laser to the chest of flown through the sun and survived unscathed, Superman has.

So withall of this said, isn't it a stupid fanboy notion to try to hang on to the false unfounded notion that "Thor is stronger than Superman". Like it or not, the comics don't lie, the truth is Thor has been bested by Superman in every crossover, his hammer has been caught by Superman, he's been K.O.ed with one punch by Superman, and still people say "Its just a crossover" well what the heck else do you want, it's going to be a crossover either way you slice it, its two characters from different universes duking it out and in this case, Superman wins, not by strength or speed or invulnerability, but simply because he is superior the superior character.

Thor is more than likely the more powerful character overall.
Superman maybe a bit stronger, but not a large margin.
Physically, Superman may have the edge, but the same can be said about him in comparison to Surfer.

We all know who's more powerful outta those two.

And for the record, Thor has tossed aliens out of the solar system, and sat in the sun unharmed.

Superman isn't the only one who has feats.

Supermans biggest arguable feat, is taking a blast of antisunlight, which could have destroyed half a galaxy, so many solar systems. Impressive.

Thor absorbed an attack that would have destroyed a fifth of the universe...........So countless galaxies, and even more solar systems. More impressive.

Superior character is Superman?? Debateable.

And until JLA/Avengers is referenced outside of the handbooks, why should we count it as cannon for Marvel??

Cuz DC does?

Not a good enough reason.

And the adamantium cutting lasers happened in a noncannon Superman/FF4 crossover.
Nothing to stand on.

MJOILNIR
Thor also has lifted something as heavy as a planet. The serpant. In fact not once but twice. Thor took blasts from celestials, several of them and lived. Which of the attacks had more power you think, the adamantium cutting laser or a celestials energy???? I think Ill take the celestial over the laser. Big T has all kinds of crazy feats to. Including time travel, anti matter particals, matter transmutation, soul transmigration ect, ect, ect...... Hell Mjolnir is like Dr. Strange on a stick...

Sirius77
Who says it was Thor, it might have been his hammer, and if it was then you should know that Superman has caught it, and Wonderwoman has picked it up.

Sirius77
He defeated Imperiex with a speed blitz, can Thor can't do that.

MJOILNIR
So what if Supes caught it and ww picked it up? First it was a crossover and they couldent use it like Thor does if they wanted to. No, Thor dosnt do much speedblitzing. Everyone knows that. What does all that have to do with anything? Thor is more versitile than Supes plain and simple and yea mjolnir is a big part of that. Well anyway thats my opinion and everyone else is welcomed to thiers. I think we have gotten things a little off topic.

UniOmni

A force of the universe being beaten with a speedblitz doesn't reflect well on the power of the force.

doctorstrongbad
Mr. Majestic is way over estimated, I think Beat Ray Bill could win this battle.

Soujaboy

Well you can't really say that Superman defeated Imperiex since it wasn't a base lv Supes. Even so, Classic Thor defeated Galactus, and ego the living planet.

Jesse7
Lets get back to topic and away from supes Vs Thor.

P.S. Supes KO'ed Thor in one shot to the face before Thor could even react or dodge.

P.S.S. It was a cannon crossover, call it pis or cis, its cannon, Supes>Thor.

Accel
Lets get back to topic and away from supes Vs Thor.

P.S. Supes KO'ed Thor in one shot to the face before Thor could even react or dodge.

P.S.S. It was a cannon crossover, call it pis or cis, its cannon, Supes>Thor.
They punched each other several times before Thor was knocked out, so it wasn't exactly a one-hit KO, nor was either on displaying any miraculous super-speed.

Jesse7
Well I do recall that Thor tried to bash Supes with his hammer, then Supes caught the hammer mid swing, said a lol reply towards Thor and then proceeded to KO thor with one punch to the face.

They didnt hit each other much before that, maybe 1-2 punches non face wise.

Then the camera zooms in and BAM thor gets hit by supes in the face, flys back and is KO'ed.....lol was comical, BUT CANNON.

P.S. Thor hit Supes in the face with his hammer I think, and supes just got right back up.

Accel
Well I do recall that Thor try to bash Supes with his hammer, then Supes caught the hammer mid swing, said a lol reply towards Thor and then proceeded to KO thor with one punch to the face.

They didnt hit each other much before that, maybe 1-2 punches non face wise.

Then the camera zooms in and BAM thor gets hit by supes in the face, flys back and is KO'ed.....lol was comical, BUT CANNON.

P.S. Thor hit Supes in the face with his hammer I think, and supes just got right back up.
Yes, but it doesn't imply Superman beat him in a single punch for the whole period of the fight, nor that he all of a sudden started moving faster than Thor in the fight.

MJOILNIR
Thor wasnt even useing mjolnir. Just swinging it. Im sure the time travel, god blast, anti matter particals or something along those lines could have taken out Supes. Thor is way, way more versitile than Supes and pretty much everyone agrees that Thor has more raw power potential than Supes.

Jesse7
Im sure Supes reality and dimensional bending and ripping by rubbing his hands together, or T-Vo (which defeated a Skyfather/ODin/Rune King Thor++ being), or turning the wheels of Mag, etc, etc. Supes has just as much versatility, bottom line Supes>Thor in combat, neither was written to their full potential so dont make it sound one sided for thor.

Soujaboy
Im sure Supes reality and dimensional bending and ripping by rubbing his hands together, or T-Vo (which defeated a Skyfather/ODin/Rune King Thor++ being), or turning the wheels of Mag, etc, etc. Supes has just as much versatility, bottom line Supes>Thor in combat, neither was written to their full potential so dont make it sound one sided for thor.

What the f**k?

Dont start a war, I don't think you wanna compare there powers.

BTW, Thor had countered a psychic blast from the Phoenix, so T_VO is moot.

MJOILNIR
Thor has punched thru dimensions as well.Supes hasnt done a thing that would put him above Thor.If Thor can defend against Phoenix's psychic attacks then I wouldent be worried about tvo. You can bottom line all ya want but Ill see it my way and you can see it your way. We'll just leave it at that.

Jesse7
Mjolnir I can agree to that ^_^

MJOILNIR
We'er cool big grin

batdude123
Superman turned the endless wheels of Mageddon. 'Nuff said. That's like moving an entire solar system. Superman IS stronger and faster, but not overall more powerful.

AND ON THE REAL TOPIC ( mad ) Majestic wins 6/10.

MJOILNIR
Superman turned the endless wheels of Mageddon. 'Nuff said. That's like moving an entire solar system. Superman IS stronger and faster, but not overall more powerful.

disgustglare and I say Bill can split5/5hammer stick out tongue

Soujaboy

Thor craked Exitars dome 'Nuff said evil face

Rols
5/5. I mean this could go either way..

batdude123
Thor craked Exitars dome 'Nuff said evil face

Not with pure strength. evil face

Soujaboy
Not with pure strength. evil face

Thor killed the Hulk, and Thing with one arm 'Nuff said evil face

batdude123
And I commend him for it!!! laughing THANK YOU THOR!!! laughing Happy Dance

But that was King Thor. no expression

Soujaboy
And I commend him for it!!! laughing THANK YOU THOR!!! laughing Happy Dance

But that was King Thor. no expression

I know, one of the greatest moments in comics

He didn't have the Odinforce, he was at classic lv's. :

Soljer
I know, one of the greatest moments in comics

He didn't have the Odinforce, he was at classic lv's. :

Not quite.

Not only was be blocked from the Odin force AND Rune magic, he didn't have Mjolnir OR the use of one of his hands.

I wouldn't quite call that 'classic levels,' I'd say Thor was quite hand-icapped.

Terrible Pun intended.

UniOmni
I'd say a split with a lean towards Billy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.