Kyle(GL) vs DeathStroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
They are going hth. Start off in the grappling stance with hands locked.

See Indentity Crisis for the Results sick

Validus
This is the bullshit of all bullshits!

Juntai
Actually, Kyle beat Deathstroke in his own series.

Soleran
Wow this is a close fight wacko

newjak86
Well I was gonna say that if Kyle simply stayed away and used his ring to deal with im it would be 10/10 for Kyle.

But since we have a showdown going ehre it is going to come down to who is faster on the draw and it comes down a willpower battle for the ring

Validus
Kyle still wins via strength amping. Last issue of GL had Hal knocking Cyborg Superman's jaw clean off with one punch. Don't see why Kyle couldn't do similar.

tuftwoot

Soleran
Cuz DS will move and break his finger off!

Juntai
Originally posted by Validus
Kyle still wins via strength amping. Last issue of GL had Hal knocking Cyborg Superman's jaw clean off. Don't see why Kyle couldn't do similar.

tuftwoot He could get him just like he did at the end of Deathstroke's 90s series, just will him to be all tied up, and its a wrap. Kyle beat him beat him one panel once he showed up, and that was while Deathstroke was serving the Titans, and Donna as a Darkstar.

newjak86
Kyle still wins via strength amping. Last issue of GL had Hal knocking Cyborg Superman's jaw clean off with one punch. Don't see why Kyle couldn't do similar.

tuftwoot But wait don't forget, "GL feats aren't innerchangeble in some people's minds roll eyes (sarcastic)

Juntai

tuftwoot Hal is like that though, though its certainly possibly, Kyle doesn't usually do that like Hal would, like Hal throwing down in a physical brawl with Mongul. Hal is a beast. He can KO bears withOUT the ring!

Juntai
Originally posted by newjak86
But wait don't forget, "GL feats aren't innerchangeble in some people's minds roll eyes (sarcastic) Among the high tier, I accept it generally, but you can't say that Lantern of sector 12323 can do the type of thing Earth Lanterns can.

Validus
Originally posted by Juntai
He could get him just like he did at the end of Deathstroke's 90s series, just will him to be all tied up, and its a wrap. Kyle beat him beat him one panel once he showed up, and that was while Deathstroke was serving the Titans, and Donna as a Darkstar.
I will find that issue.

Juntai
I will find that issue. I have it. I'm in the middle of a dungeon on World of Warcraft. Remind me though, and I'll grab it out of one of my boxes later and get you a number

Soleran
I kinda think DS is being underestimated here.

Validus
Originally posted by Juntai
Hal is like that though, though its certainly possibly, Kyle doesn't usually do that like Hal would, like Hal throwing down in a physical brawl with Mongul. Hal is a beast. He can KO bears withOUT the ring!
There was one issue of Kyle's GL run, post Ion, where he flew into space and started punching around asteroid's in a fit. It's not his usual style. Punching is usually what he does when pissed off.

Juntai
Originally posted by Soleran
I kinda think DS is being underestimated here. True, he HAS gotten good ones off on Kyle and on Hal.

Juntai
There was one issue of Kyle's GL run, post Ion, where he flew into space and started punching around asteroid's in a fit. It's not his usual style. Punching is usually what he does when pissed off. Like many of DC's characters. big grin

newjak86
Yeah DS already showed if he can get in close he can wrestle for control of the rings has to who would win that is a toss up

Validus
Originally posted by Soleran
I kinda think DS is being underestimated here.
Nah. In a comic, everyone knows Slade would win in this scenario. Realistically Kyle would kill him though.

Validus
Originally posted by newjak86
Yeah DS already showed if he can get in close he can wrestle for control of the rings has to who would win that is a toss up
Having to duel over control of the ring totally takes a poop on GL continuity and mythos. That's just plain bad writing. Especially Kyle's ring which only works for Kyle.

Jesse7
I say kyle takes this with the majority, for the following reason.

1. uses his power to amp his strength

2. uses his power to amp his durability

3. they start in grappling position but all Kyle has to do is knock DS back and its over, because once their is some distance between them, DS is going to get bombarded.

P.S. Even if Ds gets kyle's ring from him it wont work for DS it only works for Kyle, secondly Kyle can call his ring back to him.

Soleran
Originally posted by Jesse7

3. they start in grappling position but all Kyle has to do is knock DS back and its over, because once their is some distance between them, DS is going to get bombarded.

P.S. Even if Ds gets kyle's ring from him it wont work for DS it only works for Kyle, secondly Kyle can call his ring back to him.

Dude we are talking about DS here, he scmokes Flash, check yourself. GL is going down like a 2 dollar , well nevermind.

newjak86

P.S. Even if Ds gets kyle's ring from him it wont work for DS it only works for Kyle, secondly Kyle can call his ring back to him. Thats how it should work but in reality this is what will happen. Before Kyle can Blink the ring is off his fingers.

Kyle lughs because it only works for him but
DS has found the weakness in his ring as long as your brain waves match Kyles the ring will work for you. So with a special device DS has on his head the ring now thinks he is Kyle.

Jesse7
So Ds came into this battle with prep, since he has this special device that it makes the ring thinks it is him? DS has had prep to figure out the rings weakness? No where did I see DS has prep.

Soleran
DS always has prep, its unstated but fact, thats how DS rolls I'm afraid.

newjak86
So Ds came into this battle with prep, since he has this special device that it makes the ring thinks it is him? DS has had prep to figure out the rings weakness? No where did I see DS has prep. Man Ds always has back plan for back up plans.

You just don't understand if Kyle got into this position it is because Deathstroke wanted it and planned three years before on how this was gonna turn out. Don't you get nothing happens unless Deathstroke wills it to happen. stick out tongue

UniOmni
Does it burn Vally??? How badly??

I told you.............I take no prisoners!!

Jesse7
DS cannot have this rediculous prep you claim he has.....rediculousness I say! Thats like saying no matter who he is matched up against he is going to win because he has this unspoken rule of automatic 3 year advanced prep -_-

newjak86
DS cannot have this rediculous prep you claim he has.....rediculousness I say! Thats like saying no matter who he is matched up against he is going to win because he has this unspoken rule of automatic 3 year advanced prep -_- You just spoke the unspoken rule how dre you.

DS always gets his prep that is how he rolls. He doesn't waste time eating or sleeing he just constantly preps for his next oppenent cool

Avalonofthewind
I think we need a Storm vs Surfer thread now.

It wouldn't be any less ridiculous than this one. wink

UniOmni
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I think we need a Storm vs Surfer thread now.

It wouldn't be any less ridiculous than this one. wink

This thread was made in retaliation to a post made by Vally in another thread.

As was the Superman vs The Fantastic Two(by a Citgo) thread.

He has to be taught humility.

As long as he, or any other fans bring up sore points for any characters, i will rumage through my stacks to make threads highlighting various low points for their beloved characters.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by UniOmni
This thread was made in retaliation to a post made by Vally in another thread.

As was the Superman vs The Fantastic Two(by a Citgo) thread.

He has to be taught humility.

As long as he, or any other fans bring up sore points for any characters, i will rumage through my stacks to make threads highlighting various low points for their beloved characters.

Interesting how they same anti dc though..hmm...

Surfer vs Storm and the lightning bolt that had him on his knees..

UniOmni
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Interesting how they same anti dc though..hmm...

Surfer vs Storm and the lightning bolt that had him on his knees..

Not AntiDC.

I've got a Punisher vs Thor thread, and punisher gets alot of bullets...................... Thor fans and Busiek haters know what i refer to.

Got one for Wolverine as well.

Spidey to boot.

And Hulk fans to finish.

Avalonofthewind
Well, considering that SS and Kyle are 1/1 in victories over each other.

Deathstroke should own SS as well. wink

Grimm22
Well if kyle thinks he is Hal again then DS pwns him like before yes

Only one GL can punch people big grin

Bear punching that is cool

Jesse7
That scan is comical, Hal punched the bear straight in the face.

Hal over DS in h2h 100000000/10, yup those bears best be running!

Grimm22
That scan is comical, Hal punched the bear straight in the face.

Hal over DS in h2h 100000000/10, yup those bears best be running!

Hey! mad

I dont see Kyle punching any bears do you? How about Alan Scott? or John? or Guy? Nope, just Hal cool

Jesse7
If Hal can KO a bear with no ring with one punch straight to the face, then Kyle with a bit of Hals blood flowing through him should be able to KO a DS with a ring with one punch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.