Pre-Crisis Superman vs ????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badabing
Is there anybody from DC or Marvel that Pre-Crisis Superman couldn't get at least one win from?

batdude123
No. tuftwoot stick out tongue

Tron
Darkseid.

And maybe Hal Jordan, who's feats far exceed Pre-Crisis Supes.

batdude123
Originally posted by Tron
Darkseid.

Not ONE win on Jordan? Um, sorry Tron, but HELL no.

bigbran
galactus, tyrant....
magicman.

Ritoshi
Batman

Validus
Originally posted by badabing
Is there anybody from DC or Marvel that Pre-Crisis Superman couldn't get at least one win from?
How about the PC characters who used to kick his ass? Everyone was insane back then. Superman just gets all the hype for some reason.

bigbran
wolverine.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
How about the PC characters who used to kick his ass? Everyone was insane back then. Superman just gets all the hype for some reason.

Darkseid.

Inhuman
The prankster owns his ass 10/10

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/d/dd/180px-Prankster.jpg

Tron
Originally posted by batdude123
Not ONE win on Jordan? Um, sorry Tron, but HELL no.

Pre-Crisis Supes told Hal himself that his powers may be greater than his, check his respect thread.

Then again, this IS Superman, so you may have a point.

DigiMark007
Pre-Crisis wasn't necessarily always godlike. He was just inconsistent. The writers would do whatever they needed to tell the story.

So one minute he's moving planets like bowling balls, and the next minute he's losing to a monkey (and yeah, that actually happened).

batdude123
Pre-Crisis Supes told Hal himself that his powers may be greater than his, check his respect thread.

I know, but not giving him ONE win out of ten seams a little drastic.

Then again, this IS Superman, so you may have a point.

Exactly. yes Speedblitzing at trillions of miles per second or some crazy bullsh*t like that. no expression

General Kon-El
Originally posted by bigbran
wolverine.

Darth_Erebus
TONS can defeat the overrated overhyped sneeze machine.

ALL of the abstracts and cosmics can do it with ease. So can the Skyfathers.

soxfn89
Silver Surfer probably. Maybe cosmic spiderman but i doubt that one

batdude123
Originally posted by soxfn89
Silver Surfer probably. Maybe cosmic spiderman but i doubt that one

Silver Surfer? Nope.

BuzzKiller
i would guess that spb would be a good matchup. he would not stand a chance against ion or parallax

Grimm22
Pre-Crisis Flash erm

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
Pre-Crisis Flash erm

Barry always played second fidle to Supes and Hal imo.

galan7777777
mr. mxyxptlk, he would kick supe's ass! the only superman has won in the past is because mxyzptlk made rules for himself, without those rules he'd destroy superman

Psyquis52
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Pre-Crisis wasn't necessarily always godlike. He was just inconsistent. The writers would do whatever they needed to tell the story.

So one minute he's moving planets like bowling balls, and the next minute he's losing to a monkey (and yeah, that actually happened). co-signed

Validus
Originally posted by DigiMark007

So one minute he's moving planets like bowling balls, and the next minute he's losing to a monkey (and yeah, that actually happened).
That's no different from any current hero really.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Validus
That's no different from any current hero really. That's not true....

Hold on...

Nope I've got nothing.

MattDay
lol you know in supermans own mind he could beat anyone but if you convinced him he'd lose than a character could win, that was seemed how it went in them days

charlemagne9746
Yeah, all the Cosmics could defeat Pre-Crisis Supes in any fight. Are you only talking about KO wins, or any wins? Superman has thwarted Darkseid many times...so, i guess that would count as a win. He could probably do the same to Thanos, I assume. Beating down Darkseid and Thanos is another story though..lol. I don't believe any human or meta human in DC/Marvel could beat Superman in every confrontation though

B dot Rob
Molecule Man
New Sun

DogOfWar
Solomon Grundy. He could one punch Supes or fight an extended roster of the JSA solo.

MJOILNIR
I didnt start reading Supes until about '88 after pre crisis. I liked him somewhat. I then started reading a lot of pre-crisis stuff and hated it. A lot of it was rediculous. Kinda ruined the book for me and I havent read Supes much since. Sneeze away a solar system one minute, get punked by a monkey the next..

MattDay
solomon grundy also gets punked by superman, so i dont thnk he's a sure bet, but who is when your opponent is a pre crisis era superman

Tassadar
Bono the Clown.

TheKahn
Darkseid.

shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.