Spielberg's "Abraham Lincoln" movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
I think it's gonna be excellent with Liam Neeson playing Abe. I smell a Best picture or actor award.

Grimm22
Can't Hollywood make any original movies anymore?!?! What the f**k?

Seriously no expression

FistOfThe North
Spielberg's version will be original enough. Trust.

WrathfulDwarf
Liam as Honest Abe? Well, I think it's worth it.

Dusty
Liam is my hero.

forumcrew
liam is a great casting choice.

Impediment
I smell a boring movie. Liam may be a great actor, yes, but I dont find a biopic about Abraham Lincoln all that appealing.

Tptmanno1
Lincon was VERY interesting as person.
Chronic depression, no self-esteem, troubled marrage, and controling the fate of the United States.
Should be good.

Leo945
Who will play the killer? Kevin Bacon? smile

Praylu
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Liam as Honest Abe? Well, I think it's worth it.

yes

Kram3r
I don't know how good the movie will be, however I love the casting of Liam as Abe. I think facially they look quite similar. Plus, I'm sure Liam will do a good job, he's a good actor.

MJOILNIR
Ill watch it.

Impediment
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Lincon was VERY interesting as person.
Chronic depression, no self-esteem, troubled marriage, and controling the fate of the United States.
Should be good.

Sounds like your average, boring, everyday American to me. I'm just not interested, even if they were to throw in some bloody Civil War footage, or nasty assassination footage with John Wilkes Booth.

Tptmanno1
Suit yourself, but he really was anything but your average American. If he were around today, he would probably be declared unfit to lead. But here he is now, an American hero.

Mr Parker
For the first time in history I agree with you North. big grin I did not know about this film thanks fot eh thread.Yeah I totally agree with you.Spielberg made that great documentary film Schniders List so this movie gots to be great.cant wait.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Impediment
I smell a boring movie. Liam may be a great actor, yes, but I dont find a biopic about Abraham Lincoln all that appealing.

Agreed. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.