batman gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
i dont know if this has been done but lets say batman finally loses his mind and starts killing people would anyone from his rouge gallery servive could any of them hope to defeat a bloodlusted batman

everyone on this gallery is also on bloodlust

killer croc
mad hatter
penguin
clayface
poison ivy
hush
current riddler
black mask
ra's al ghoul
scarecrow
jason todd
two face
scareface
and of course the joker

all these villains get a months prep so does bats and they know he's comming

Broly92
Ra's Al Ghoul wink (he can't die)

Juntai
Batman wins.

Mider999
ra's al ghoul can die but he can be ressurected, are you sure he wins so easily remeber what joker did when he was bloodlusted=jokers last laugh

badabing
Batman.

soxfn89
Ra'z al ghoul should be second to last, just above joker. If anyone could take Bats down it would be those two

endgame
I remember one time on a batman cartoon, Joker's girl Harly came really close to taking out the Batman, but the Joker was so jealous that in the processing of beating the hell out of Harley, Batman escaped. I bet Harely could do it again.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Mider999
i dont know if this has been done but lets say batman finally loses his mind and starts killing people would anyone from his rouge gallery servive could any of them hope to defeat a bloodlusted batman

everyone on this gallery is also on bloodlust

killer croc
mad hatter
penguin
clayface
poison ivy
hush
current riddler
black mask
ra's al ghoul
scarecrow
jason todd
two face
scareface
and of course the joker

all these villains get a months prep so does bats and they know he's comming No offense but when are these guys not bloodlusted? confused

Mider999
if the joker was bloodlusted all the time probably all the DCU would be half dead, since when has he ever said screw it ima kill everyone or destroy them all and did what he did in jokers last laugh, or when has black mask said screw it ima put EVERY bad guy in gotham on batman and his familys butt just hunt them down and kill there asses dont even do nothing else, or anything like that.

Tron
Originally posted by Broly92
Ra's Al Ghoul wink (he can't die)

Ummmm, he IS dead. erm

And Batman clears it. If he really wanted, he could've killed all these guys ages ago.

And who's Scareface? huh

Thanos_1971
Good question.

Darth Martin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarface_%28comics%29

Wolverine2006
Batman has beaten everybody on that list so I give it to Batman

badabing
Originally posted by Tron
Ummmm, he IS dead. erm

And Batman clears it. If he really wanted, he could've killed all these guys ages ago.

And who's Scareface? huh
That little mafia puppet.

Grimm22
With prep, Bats stops them all down no expression

Tron
Originally posted by badabing
That little mafia puppet.

Ahhhhh, Scarface, and not Scareface.

badabing
Originally posted by Tron
Ahhhhh, Scarface, and not Scareface.
Are you being a spelling stickler? shifty

Mider999
well if joker really wanted bats dead.............bats would be dead he loses at joker, maybe even black mask, he probably would bring in every big gun from outside and send the entire gotham underworld to kill bats, clayface should be here is he dont remeber but if he used his abilities to there full potential he should kick bats butt.

don't shiv
Batman balls nasty.

Innerhype
Batman on Bloodlust?!!!

Holy Hell! the bad guys might have a 0.0000000042 chance of winning(with at least 2 limbs cut off ) IF they all gang up on him at once

Mider999
joker wins for sure, in this gauntlet he's not wanting to make anyone laugh he just wants bats dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.