Silverstein's Sigs & Requests

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Silverstein
i've learned some techniques and im willing to take requests for sigs.
wink
if you are requesting a sig. you can pm me, or post a request here.
-make sure your request is specific, if you want one that fits your need, either that or you want me to suprise you.

-if you are using one of the sigs i created, please give me some form of credit

i will post some of my work

Silverstein
here's one.

Silverstein
another

Silverstein
my latest sig im using

ThePittman
Overall not to bad.thumb up

Silverstein
Originally posted by ThePittman
Overall not to bad.thumb up

big grin thanks!! cool

side note: im sort of new but i have quite a bit of experience with photoshop, im possibly still searching for my style. but my latest 'vendetta' sig shows what im trying to go for. my other 2 are not that fancy though

Silverstein
NEW

Silverstein
new

Silverstein
made some more, sort of look at it as my 'resume', feel free to rate them.

Thorinn
I love your V for Vendetta sig. thumb up

Barker
Thanks, Thorinn. thumb up

Thorinn
Get out. thumb up

Silverstein
Originally posted by Barker
Thanks, Thorinn. thumb up

laughing out loud

yes, Thanks Thorinn cool

Raven Guardia
Not Bad cool, I like your style so far its kwel.

thanatos_hero
I'm very fond of your Sigs, and would feel honored to use one. So, I would like to place a request.
I would like a sig themed around Nitemare from Soul Calibur. I'll try to supply some pics.]
(Note: The Following is a form I like to use when asking for sigs, thanks for dealing with my rediculousness):

Sig Request:
1) Shape:Rectangle,

2) Still or Anim: Still

3) Size:Height;15o, Width; 390.

4) Colors: Purples, Blacks, Reds; Basically Nitemare-esque.

5) Text: "Magemasher" somewhere on the sig, preferabley in either the lower-right corner or the upper-left.

6) Include:Okay, I have a very artsy idea for this, but no ability or software to do it. So, my idea is to have Nightmare from Soul Calibur At Left, Soul Edge being sort of a divider, and Siegfried at Right. I will supply pictures of all.
Pictures:
Nightmare:
Nightmare 1
Nightmare 2- I really like this one, if you could work with that.

Soul Edge:
Soul Edge 1
Soul Edge 2

Siegfried:
Siegfried 1
Siegfried 2

7) Where I will use it: A Home-made forum me and my friends use to Discuss all kinds of non-sensical things.

8) Style: Dark, to help bring the Feel that Nightmare does.

...I really appreciate this, and I hope it's not too much of an undertaking.Also, I was wondering if you could make an Avatar as Well?

I greatly appreciate this, thanks.

Bocaj
Originally posted by thanatos_hero
I'm very fond of your Sigs, and would feel honored to use one. So, I would like to place a request.
I would like a sig themed around Nitemare from Soul Calibur. I'll try to supply some pics.]
(Note: The Following is a form I like to use when asking for sigs, thanks for dealing with my rediculousness):

Sig Request:

5) Text: "Magemasher" somewhere on the sig, preferabley in either the lower-right corner or the upper-left.

6) Include:Okay, I have a very artsy idea for this, but no ability or software to do it. So, my idea is to have Nightmare from Soul Calibur At Left, Soul Edge being sort of a divider, and Siegfried at Right. I will supply pictures of all.
Pictures:
Nightmare:
Nightmare 1

Soul Edge:
Soul Edge 1
Soul Edge 2

Siegfried:
Siegfried 1
Siegfried 2

7) Where I will use it: A Home-made forum me and my friends use to Discuss all kinds of non-sensical things.

...I really appreciate this, and I hope it's not too much of an undertaking.Also, I was wondering if you could make an Avatar as Well?

I greatly appreciate this, thanks. That's a little demanding dont you think?

Phazon
And using it on another FORUM?! shame on you!! mad

Lana
Requests for other forums aren't allowed, as is stated in the sig forum rules.

thanatos_hero
Oh, crap...

I feel like a complete moron...

Silverstein
Originally posted by thanatos_hero

Sig Request:

Pictures:
Nightmare:
Nightmare 1

Soul Edge:
Soul Edge 1
Soul Edge 2

Siegfried:
Siegfried 1
Siegfried 2

I greatly appreciate this, thanks.

i will get right on it in the morning cool ummm, IF its going to be used in this forum...since making it for other forums NOT allowed?

its not too much i think, ill try my best. I think avatars will be an ok task. i just have to sort of crop a piece of the picture into a sort of square i guess. ill pm you it when its done, or if any thing comes up.

or wait?? whats goin on lol

Silverstein
making sigs for for other forums is not allowed? so does that mean, this request is called off?

Silverstein
ok since no one replied to my question lol. I cannot make that sig, since the person requesting a sig claims it will be used in another forum.

however, i have made more sigs, to add to my 'resume' or gallery for you folks to view...or...what i call 'The Shadow Gallery' stick out tongue

Silverstein
new addition to my 'shadow gallery'

Silverstein
New Technique & Addition to My Shadow Gallery, what do you guys think?

note: the preview for it below, looks weird, but just click on it to view in full resolution and for better quality.

Silverstein
Doc Ock ult. cover style movie sig

Prabhodh
Nice sigs thumb up

yes, requesting sigs for other forums is not allowed.

Silverstein
thanks.

i also have another new one.

amity75
Your sigs are different. I really like them thumb up

Silverstein
thanks alot smile

Silverstein
new one, nothing special tho

ThePittman
I like your new spidey sig, very well done.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Silverstein
Doc Ock ult. cover style movie sig

Nice. I like it.

newavenger13
hey can u make me a sig http://bfarber.com/screens/%5B3149%5Dmarvel3.jpg oh and good sigs

Silverstein
thanks a lot guys i really appreciate the good comments cool

oh newavenger13, before the link didnt work but now it did, so ill get started!!!

Silverstein
(first real) sig request!!

-note: i had to lower the resolution of the .gif a bit so that it didnt exceed the maximum kb in these forums.

if you want the hi-res(+30kb) one just ask, and ill post it here.

just click the thumbnail below to view and save...the thumbnail has that damn black thing around it, but if you click on it, itll go away, the black is just the transperancy and doesnt quite translate to the thumbnail preview properly

Blanka
(first real) sig request!!

-note: i had to lower the resolution of the .gif a bit so that it didnt exceed the maximum kb in these forums.

if you want the hi-res(+30kb) one just ask, and ill post it here.

just click the thumbnail below to view and save...the thumbnail has that damn black thing around it, but if you click on it, itll go away, the black is just the transperancy and doesnt quite translate to the thumbnail preview properly
nice sig

Silverstein
thanks smile

Rewmac
Very nice. And creative sigs you got there.... ehhh...What program are you using?

Silverstein
Originally posted by Rewmac
Very nice. And creative sigs you got there.... ehhh...What program are you using?

i used to have photoshop cs2, but it was a trial version, but it came with Adobe ImageReady CS2, so i use that.

ThePittman
You have come along way since you started, keep up the good work.

Silverstein
thanks pittman

also: made a wolverine one for fun

Silverstein
megatron sig new.

Silverstein
new spderman civil war sig

Silverstein
spiderman spoofy

mozaat
Hi, i wish to request for a sig from the animae Karas. Sorry I cannot post any link or give u more resources. I really luv yunie or otoha. If u can make a sig out of it will be greatly appreciated. Thx again

Moz

K.Diddy
The famous K.Diddy needs a new sig, It has to look Badass and say Australian Badass and K.Diddy in small writing.

This is a contest,I will use the winners sig and leave it on there so it shall be seen under the infamous K.Diddys name forever

juggernaut66666
I love your current one

juggernaut66666
Can i make a request?

Silverstein
holy jeez so many requests lol ill take your requests, sure just gimme some time.

juggernaught66666 what kind of sig would you like to request?

Silverstein
sig request 1

Silverstein
sig request 2

Silverstein
new sig spiderman

Alliance
If I might offer a suggestion on your current, take a bit off the top of the main background image (the bottom-most layer) so the top is not all "one" level (there is slight variation, but no enough imo).

I think it will give the whole sig a much nicer flow. smile

Silverstein
Originally posted by Alliance
If I might offer a suggestion on your current, take a bit off the top of the main background image (the bottom-most layer) so the top is not all "one" level (there is slight variation, but no enough imo).

I think it will give the whole sig a much nicer flow. smile

heh alright, thanks for the advice cool

Alliance
thumb up Keep up the good work.

ThePittman
thumb up keep it up

Silverstein
happy

Silverstein
new killzone 2 sig: its supposed to resemble actual gameplay and stuff

Silverstein
sig request

Silverstein
new transformers sig

Evil SeeD
sig request

Ok.. its cool.. but could you do some things to it.. like...

a. Its not bright enough.. I want it to eye catching.. I like the colors to be really rich

b. Spiderman is 1 color.. give him some more color.. maybe some red i dunno

c. I dunno.. you dont have to.. but it would be cool.. HS6 made like 6 sigs before i got one that i liked... lol

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Evil SeeD

a. Its not bright enough.. I want it to eye catching.. I like the colors to be really rich

c. I dunno.. you dont have to.. but it would be cool.. HS6 made like 6 sigs before i got one that i liked... lol
no expression Then learn how to make sigs so then you can create sigs you like

Silverstein
Originally posted by Evil SeeD

hmm, looks like you already did some final touches to it like contrast and such.

Silverstein
new sp3 theme sig

ThePittman
Well done, I like the play on the E thumb up

Bocaj
new sp3 theme sig
badass wink

juggernaut66666
new sp3 theme sig
Very nice !

Silverstein
thanks alot guys!

Silverstein
my lucky number s7evin sig

2-D
Hey Dude can you please do me a Slipknot sig. I dnt reali care what pics u use as long as they are from Sublimnal Verses with da lastest masks like. Thanks Dude!!! big grin

BloodyHell222
i'm new, whats a sig

Silverstein
oh jeez, i havent been here in ages, i didnt realize people wanted sigs lol, im really busy with school lately, so i cant do it erm sorry

Silverstein
new Beast Wars sig w/nintendo ds thing on the side

Silverstein
Optimus Prime

Silverstein
current new: Amored Core

....im back

cain marko
my lucky number s7evin sig

I love that film, And that sig!

Silverstein
davy jones sig

Estacado
I love your current GOW sig!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.