The most powerful Marvel character???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iamonslaught
People argue about this A LOT

I vote for onslaught...

batdude123
TOAA (The One Above All)

Whittdawg92
Batman. smile

Thanos_1971
Why Onslaught?

galan7777777
TOAA, then pre-retcon beyonder, then thanos /w/ THOU, then LT, and so on and so fourth

thedude1948
1. TOAA
2. Living Tribunal (only TOAA is above him)

Validus
*obligatory Wolverine post*

galan7777777
Originally posted by thedude1948
1. TOAA
2. Living Tribunal (only TOAA is above him) thats wrong, thanos has already beaten LT, and pre retcon scared beyonder so much that he wouldnt even fight him

galan7777777
Originally posted by galan7777777
thats wrong, thanos has already beaten LT, and pre retcon scared beyonder so much that he wouldnt even fight him sry i meant pre ret beyonder scared LT so much that LT wouldnt even fight him (typo) lol

Psyquis52
Domino.....

I'm so full of @#$%

thedude1948
thats wrong, thanos has already beaten LT, and pre retcon scared beyonder so much that he wouldnt even fight him

Actually you are wrong, Thanos beating Living Tribunal was in Marvel:The End book which means that never happened in continuity since none of the end books happened they are basically what ifs.

and you just answered your own question about Beyonder he was RETCONNED which means he NEVER was as powerful as he seemed to be. He is only an incomplete cosmic cube so he is below celestial level.

So going by Marvel Continuity the Living Tribunal is the second in power behind TOAA

galan7777777
Actually you are wrong, Thanos beating Living Tribunal was in Marvel:The End book which means that never happened in continuity since none of the end books happened they are basically what ifs.

and you just answered your own question about Beyonder he was RETCONNED which means he NEVER was as powerful as he seemed to be. He is only an incomplete cosmic cube so he is below celestial level.

So going by Marvel Continuity the Living Tribunal is the second in power behind TOAA omg just because he was retconed dosent mean that the secret wars never happened i have an issue, im simply saying that pre retcon beyonder would have beaten onsalaught, and was the most powerful being in all of marvel as stated by marvel itself. they retconned him because he couldnt be beaten and fans were complaining

thedude1948
Well doesnt matter what you think he is (according to marvel) nowhere near the power you think he is, if he was so powerful he wouldnt be dead right now.

galan7777777
Well doesnt matter what you think he is nowhere near the power you think he is, if he was so powerful he wouldnt be dead right now. did u not read my last post im saying PRE RETCON beyonder, not CURRENT beyonder, and its not just what i think its fact, heres the thread showing his feats http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t412978.html

A.J
The living tribunal... ninja

galan7777777
did u not read my last post im saying PRE RETCON beyonder, not CURRENT beyonder, and its not just what i think its fact, heres the thread showing his feats http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t412978.html there is no debating fact, or debating the beyonders power

General Kon-El
Wolverine...ninja

galan7777777
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Wolverine...ninja i wondered how long it would be till some1 threw that out there

thedude1948
there is no debating fact, or debating the beyonders power There isnt because the REAL Beyonder is dead. And only was an incomplete Cosmic Cube.

galan7777777
omg did u read the thread? and yes he is dead now thats y have repediatly said PRE RETCON beyonder..heres the thread again http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t412978.html

thedude1948
Okay I give up the FAKE beyonder is the most powerful character ever roll eyes (sarcastic)

galan7777777
Okay I give up the FAKE beyonder is the most powerful character ever roll eyes (sarcastic) FAKE lol, yeah u gotta love retcons lol, but like i said pre ret beyonder "WAS" the most powerful

tru-marvell
I thought that "the powers that be" u know LT down to Celestial allowed the beyonder go through this whole 'I'm the greatest" thing because they knew the out come. And like it's been said before he was only the uncontained portion of the cosmic cube without imposed limitations....As for all that him being from beyond the multi verse crap that is definitely svfl if I ever saw it. I think the guys at marvel knew it and tried to clean it up.
I feel it's the main thing which makes Marvel better than DC, the fact that there are definite limits to characters and structure to the total fabric beginning with TOAA. The whole recon beyonder crap threatened to unravels decades of continuity. In fact his character is a big reason I stopped buying comics for bout 10 years mad ( ahhh! got that off my chest)

GalacticStorm
The Marvel character who has displayed the greatest level of power on panel would be the Phoenix. However the character who appears to have jurisdiction over all is the Living Tribunal. In terms of presentation the Pre Retcon Beyonder was the most powerful however regardless of all the talk and hype he had not a single feat beyond the likes of the IG, Heart Of The Infinite or the Phoenix.

soxfn89
The beyonder was able to summon a multitude of vilaains and heroes to do combat at his will. That sounds like pwer to me

ThePittman
Slapstick is TOBA (The one below all) punk

Tron
Squirrel Girl

A.J
Originally posted by Tron
Squirrel Girl So true. smokin'

DigiMark007
too vague. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.