2007 Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soth

Dusty
Isn't the Prestige a 2006 movie?

Solo
Yes.

Soth
According to movie-source, but they've been wrong before, so I decided to go with wikipedia this time, so there might be some inconsistencies behind my 2007 and 2006 movie threads

Soth
Dusty, could you fix the underlining and bold problems in the post? I missed the 15 min. deadline

Tptmanno1
Looking good.
I'm looking forward to seeing freedom writers simply because I went to that high school...

Dusty
Originally posted by Soth
Dusty, could you fix the underlining and bold problems in the post? I missed the 15 min. deadline

Fixed.

DanZeke25
Halloween (remake/prequel)

Holy shit.

Wolfie
Animal Crossing... that's not based on the game, is it? It'd make a horrible movie.

Kram3r
Oooh, it'll be a nice year next year.

Eis

spencerspider
May seems to be the best month..

gshkris72
awesome, thanks.. next year looks like a great year for some movies.

sithsaber408
Prince Caspian isn't coming out until 2008.

Also, you didn't highlight TMNT or Transformers, WTF?

Those two will be in the top 5 next year, along with Spidey 3, POTC 3 and Shrek 3.

Soth
Originally posted by sithsaber408
Prince Caspian isn't coming out until 2008.

Also, you didn't highlight TMNT or Transformers, WTF?

Those two will be in the top 5 next year, along with Spidey 3, POTC 3 and Shrek 3. You're right about Prince Caspian, I'll change it in my next update.

I'm not sure about TMNT or Transformers yet, but they could get there.

sithsaber408
Also, StarWars Episode IV in 3-D won't be next year, I'm afraid.

Where is Rush Hour 3?

Dusty
Also, StarWars Episode IV in 3-D won't be next year, I'm afraid.

Where is Rush Hour 3?

Under august.

Strangelove

Praylu

Strangelove
You realize I just posted a list exactly like that, except better organized?

coolmovies
Harry potter that was bloody quick !! Thank you very much for all the info smile

Praylu
Originally posted by Strangelove
You realize I just posted a list exactly like that, except better organized?

I posted it because it held much more information people may find useful. Under each month combined your post had 50 films whereas the list I posted had over a hundred making it more informational. Additionally, the site I retrieved it from updates it frequently without exception thus more accurate as well.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Praylu
I posted it because it held much more information people may find useful. Under each month combined your post had 50 films whereas the list I posted had over a hundred making it more informational. Additionally, the site I retrieved it from updates it frequently without exception thus more accurate as well. The distributor of the film doesn't make it more informational

Lyna303
hey...i noticed "stardust" was on there...it it by any chance based on the book by neil gaiman?

Praylu
The distributor of the film doesn't make it more informational

Quanity and accuracy does. I posted the list to provide more information (previously not posted) people would find useful, not to provoke any nasty attitude.

See....

Originally posted by Lyna303
hey...i noticed "stardust" was on there...it it by any chance based on the book by neil gaiman?

Indeed it is, http://imdb.com/title/tt0486655/

Lyna303
Quanity and accuracy does. I posted the list to provide more information (previously not posted) people would find useful, not to provoke any nasty attitude.

See....

Indeed it is, http://imdb.com/title/tt0486655/
wow thank you...i read that book and though it was really good...hopefully they won't ruin it....

cool...robert deniro is in it...yay!

Strangelove
Quanity and accuracy does. I posted the list to provide more information (previously not posted) people would find useful, not to provoke any nasty attitude.Looking over our two lists, they are very near identical.

And my 'nasty attitude,' as you put it, is because I've been doing these threads for 3 years and I get a little peeved when someone does the exact same thing I do.

So, to sum up: if you have new movies that perhaps I'm missing (as I can tell, are only a couple), post them in the thread and I'll add them to my list, but don't post an entirely new list that threatens my established precedent.

Ultraman Baltan
I'm psyched for.....

Ghost Rider
Meet The Robinsons
TMNT
Spider-Man 3
Shrek The Third
Transformers
The Simpsons Movie
Alien vs. Predator 2
Sin City 2
Fantastic Four and the Silver Surfer
Ratatouille

I am so sad they pulled the 3-D Godzilla movie. sad But I guess it will see the light of day some time. Just not this year.

fionalin7
i cant wait for transformers. im a big fan of megatron.

Eternal Turmoil
Evan Almighty? A sequel to Bruce Almighty? God help us. mad

Strangelove
Originally posted by Eternal Turmoil
Evan Almighty? A sequel to Bruce Almighty? God help us. mad Don't be too hasty...I like the look of it. God (morgan freeman) orders Evan Baxter (Steve Carell from the first movie) to build an ark. It's got some potential

Wolfie
Evan Almighty has the same potential as any other sequel that doesn't include the star of the original (Son of the Mask, The Crow sequels).

fantasygirl
Well, the summer movies of 2007 sounds pretty good. happy

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Eternal Turmoil
Evan Almighty? A sequel to Bruce Almighty? God help us. mad

I'm not watching it.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by fionalin7
i cant wait for transformers. im a big fan of megatron.

I saw Megatron's design, and he looks 100% horrible.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Wolfie
Evan Almighty has the same potential as any other sequel that doesn't include the star of the original (Son of the Mask, The Crow sequels). Son of the Mask doesn't really apply...it's the same premise with a different star as the focus. So the Crow theory does work.

Strangelove
wow thank you...i read that book and though it was really good...hopefully they won't ruin it....

cool...robert deniro is in it...yay! Same director as Layer Cake, too.

Strangelove
Son of the Mask doesn't really apply...it's the same premise with a different star as the focus. So the Crow theory does work. *'it' being Evan Almight. Sorry if that was confusing

Eternal Turmoil
I hadnt read into it when I posted my previous message. If it has Steve Carell in it, I'm gonna see it more than once. big grin

fionalin7
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
I saw Megatron's design, and he looks 100% horrible.

4real??? where did you see it? can i have the link?

Lyna303
Same director as Layer Cake, too.
hmm...layer cake...never saw that movie...was it good?

Grimm22

March
30- TMNT

May
4- Spider-Man 3
25- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

July
4- Transformers
13- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
27- The Simpsons Movie

Summer TBA- Sin City 2

October
19- 30 Days of Night

These should be awesome

DanZeke25
Don't be too hasty...I like the look of it. God (morgan freeman) orders Evan Baxter (Steve Carell from the first movie) to build an ark. It's got some potential

Steve Carrell is in it right? If he is then it could be pretty funny. But Jim Carry sequels without Jim Carry tend to suck.

Lyna303
Originally posted by DanZeke25
Steve Carrell is in it right? If he is then it could be pretty funny. But Jim Carry sequels without Jim Carry tend to suck.
agreed...

Strangelove
hmm...layer cake...never saw that movie...was it good? Very, it starred the new Bond

Strangelove
Originally posted by DanZeke25
Steve Carrell is in it right? If he is then it could be pretty funny. But Jim Carry sequels without Jim Carry tend to suck. there have only been two of them. And they probably would have sucked with Jim Carrey, too, because the plots sucked so hard. So Jim was smart to get away from them

Strangelove
bump

Strangelove
Update- Sept. 11.

A New Feature as the need arises. A change in Title, but not in the film itself, will be colored in red

January
5- Hostel 2, Code Name: The Cleaner, Happily N'Ever After, Virgin Territory
12- Arthur and the Invisibles, Freedom Writers, Alpha Dog, Pathfinders, Steppin'
19- The Last Legion, Zodiac
26- Balls of Fury, Catch and Release, Blood and Chocolate, The Invisible, The Host

February
2- Because I Said So, Rogue, Wind Chill, The Astronaut Farmer
9- I Think I Love My Wife, Superhero!, Young Hannibal, Gustave, Music and Lyrics, Norbit, Martian Child, Fahrenheit 451
14- Tyler Perry's Daddy's Little Girls
16- Black Snake Moan, Bridge to Terabithia, Ghost Rider, Breach
23- The Number 23

March
2- Wild Hogs, The Hills Have Eyes 2, Smokin' Aces
9- Hot Fuzz, Stardust, 300, The Namesake, Mr. Woodcock, Reign Over Me
16- Sunshine, Lucky You, Shooter, Premonition
23- French Bean, Mr. Brooks, Pride
30- Meet the Robinsons, TMNT, The Reaping, Blades of Glory

April
4- Mimzy
6- Are We Done Yet?, Grind House
13- The Hitcher, Vacancy, Spring Breakdown
20- Brothers Solomon, The Kingdom
27- Fracture

May
4- Spider-Man 3, No Reservations
11- 28 Weeks Later, Perfect Stranger
18- 1408, Shrek the Third

June
1- Super Bad, Hot Rod
8- Ocean's 13, Surf's Up
15- Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, Nancy Drew: The Mystery in Hollywood Hills
22- Evan Almighty
29- Ratatouille, Live Free or Die Hard

July
4- Transformers, License to Wed
20- I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry
27- The Simpsons Movie

August
3- The Bourne Ultimatum, Underdog
10- Rush Hour 3
17- Disturbia, Knocked Up
24- One Missed Call

September
4- The Flyanator
7- Resident Evil: Extinction
21- Untraceable
28- Next

October
5- Golden Age, Seven Day Itch
12- The Brave One
19- 30 Days of Night, Halloween
26- Strangers

November
2- Bee Movie, Enchanted, The Visiting
9- Fred Claus
16- Beowulf, His Dark Materials: The Golden Compass
21- I Am Legend

December
7- The Waterhorse
14- 10,000 BC
21- AVP: Survival of the Fittest
25- The Spiderwick Chronicles

2007 TBA- 9, Across the Universe, Alice, Animal Crossing, The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, The Bad Seed, Bathory, Becoming Jane, Benjamin Button, The Blood Diamond, Bonesaw, The Brazilian Job, The Cat in the Hat Comes Back, Cat Tale, Castlevania, Cell, Chapter 27, Chaos Theory, Coraline, Dallas, Day of the Dead, The Death District, Dog Soldiers: Fresh Meat, Doomsday, Emily the Strange, The Fairly OddParents Movie, Firehouse Dog, The Flyanator, Foodfight!, Fly Me to the Moon, Fracture, Full of It, Fro, Gaslight, Goal! 3, God of War, Hairspray, Hannibal, Hell Ride, Hitman, The Ice at the Bottom of the World, Igor, In the Land of Women, The Irishman and the English Chick, King of California, Life of Pi, The Lovely Bones, Magnum P.I., Mama's Boy, Mamma Mia!, The Man from London, Michael Clayton, Miss Potter, Midnight for Charlie Bone, Mongol, Mostly Martha, Mortal Kombat: Devastation, Mighty Mouse, National Treasure 2, Neanderthals, Old School 2, On the Road, Postal, Premonition, The Prestige, Prince of Persia, PU-239, Phreex, The Punisher 2, Rambo IV, The Ring 3, Rockfish, Ray Gun, Seraphim Falls, Shoot 'em Up, Sicko, Silk, Sin City 2, Skinwalkers, Slow Burn, Stompanato, Straightheads, Star Wars Episode IV in 3D, Spawn 2, Spy Hunter: Nowhere to Run, Soul Caliber: the Movie, Tales from Earthsea, That's So Raven: The Movie, Til Death, Tinker Bell and the Ring of Belief, The Ultimate Gift, Wanted, Warriors of the Forest, When a Stranger Calls 2, White Noise: The Light, Wonder Woman, Yesterday Was a Lie

I removed both of the Pokemon movies because they're only going to be released in Japan.

Another update in a month or so!

redcaped
Flame Biker & Web Spinner

Lyna303
rush hour 3...you think its gonna be as good as the first?

PeterGriffin
Looks like an awesome year for movies thumb up

crickey77
Yeah it is a great year for movies -- I really excited about the Prestige as well. I think it will be good and David Bowie is in -- haha.

Mr Parker
cant wait for the assassination of jesse james,that sounds promising.

bakerboy
Except some things like the man spider 3 and other garbage, end of 2006 and 2007 will be a great season of movies. I have a long list of movies that i want to see those days.

Strangelove
Oh, you people and you ''man-spider"

Strangelove
bump

Strangelove
Update: October 5

January
5- Code Name: The Cleaner, Happily N'Ever After, Hostel 2
12- Alpha Dog, Freedom Writers, Pathfinder, Steppin'
19- The Last Legion, Zodiac
26- Balls of Fury, Blood and Chocolate, Catch and Release, The Invisible, The Host

February
2- The Astronaut Farmer, Because I Said So, Rogue, The Messengers
9- I Think I Love My Wife, Superhero!, Young Hannibal, Gustave, Music and Lyrics, Norbit, Martian Child, Farenheit 451, Star Wars Episode VII
16- Bridge to Terabithia, Breach, Ghost Rider
23- The Number 23, Black Snake Moan, Amazing Grace

March
2- Wild Hogs, The Hills Have Eyes 2, Smokin' Aces, Shooter
9- Hot Fuzz, 300, The Namesake, Mr. Woodcock, Reign Over Me, Virgin Territory
16- Sunshine, Lucky You, Premonition, Stardust, Firehouse Dog
23- French Bean, Mr. Brooks, Pride, TMNT
30- Meet the Robinsons, The Reaping, Blades of Glory

April
4- Mimzy
13- The Hitcher, Vacancy, Spring Breakdown
27- Fracture

May
4- Spider-Man 3, No Reservations

June
1- Super Bad, Hot Rod
8- Ocean's 13, Surf's Up
15- Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, Nancy Drew: The Mystery in Hollywood Hills
22- Evan Almighty
29- Ratatouille, Live Free or Die Hard

July
4- The Transformers, License to Wed
27- The Simpsons Movie

August
10- Rush Hour 3
24- One Missed Call

September
4- The Flyanator
7- Untraceable
21- Untraceable, Resident Evil: Extinction
28- Next

October
5- Golden Age, Seven Day Itch, Vantage Point
12- The Brave One
26- Strangers

November
2- Bee Movie, Enchanted, The Visiting, American Gangster
9- Fred Claus
21- I Am Legend

December
7- The Waterhorse
14- 10,000 BC

2007 TBA- 9, Across the Universe, Alice, Animal Crossing, The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, Aqua Teen Hunger Force: The Movie, The Bad Seed, Bathory, Becoming Jane, Benjamin Button, Bill, The Blood Diamond, Bonesaw, The Cat in the Hat Comes Back, Cat Tale, Castlevania, Cell, Chapter 27, Chaos Theory, Clash of the Titans, Coraline, Dallas, Day of the Dead, The Death District, Dog Soldiers: Fresh Meat, Doomsday, Driver, Emily the Strange, The Ed, Edd, n Eddy Movie, The Fairly OddParents Movie, The Flock, The Flyanator, Fly Me to the Moon, Foodfight!, Fracture, Full of It, Gaslight, Goal! 3, God of War, Georgia Rule, Hairspray, Hannibal, Hell Ride, Hitman, The Ice at the Bottom of the World, Igor, In the Land of Women, The Irishman and the English Chick, Johnson Family Vacation 2, King of California, Life of Pi, The Lovely Bones, Magnum P.I., Mama's Boy, Mamma Mia!, The Man from London, Michael Clayton, Midnight for Charlie Bone, Miss Potter, Mongol, Mortal Kombat: Devastation, Mostly Martha, Mighty Mouse, National Treasure 2, Neanderthals, Old School 2, On the Road, Postal, Premonition,Prince of Persia, PU-239, Phreex, The Punisher 2, Rambo IV, The Ring 3, Rockfish, Ray Gun, Seraphim Falls, Shoot 'em Up, Sicko, Silk, Sin City 2, Skinwalkers, Slow Burn, Stompanato, Straightheads, Star Wars Episode IV in 3D, Spawn 2, Spy Hunter: Nowhere to Run, Soul Caliber: the Movie, Tales from Earthsea, Tekken, That's So Raven: The Movie, Til Death, Tinker Bell, The Ultimate Gift, Wanted, Warriors 2, When a Stranger Calls 2, White Noise: The Light, Wonder Woman, Yesterday Was a Lie

I believe that Star Wars Episode 7 is just a documentary...but you never know

bakerboy
You forget one movie, away from her. It will be released on april 2007.

Also, that farenheit 451 its a remake of the movie based on the famous ray bradbury novel directed by francois truffaut and starring julie christie? I didnt know that the movie was made, i thought that the movie was only a projet for the moment.

Strangelove
Originally posted by bakerboy
You forget one movie, away from her. It will be released on april 2007.

Also, that farenheit 451 its a remake of the movie based on the famous ray bradbury novel directed by francois truffaut and starring julie christie? I didnt know that the movie was made, i thought that the movie was only a projet for the moment. I would assume that the Fahrenheit 451 movie is another adaptation of the book, not a remake of the other movie

Mr Parker
Dont have a clue what the majority of those films are about.when is wonder wonder woman coming out and who plays her,you know?

Strangelove
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Dont have a clue what the majority of those films are about.when is wonder wonder woman coming out and who plays her,you know? There are no plans for a general time when the movie is to come out. There is also no established cast, but Joss Whedon (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), is directing, and Joel Silver (The Matrix) is producing.

Actresses Charisms Carpenter (Buffy) and Morena Baccarin (Firefly) are in talks to star as Wonder Woman

given that there is no cast yet, I'm going to assume that Wonder Woman will not be coming out in 2007

sithsaber408
Update: October 5

February
2- The Astronaut Farmer, Because I Said So, Rogue, The Messengers
9- I Think I Love My Wife, Superhero!, Young Hannibal, Gustave, Music and Lyrics, Norbit, Martian Child, Farenheit 451, Star Wars Episode VII
16- Bridge to Terabithia, Breach, Ghost Rider
23- The Number 23, Black Snake Moan, Amazing Grace

I believe that Star Wars Episode 7 is just a documentary...but you never know

Never heard of any Episode VII, documentary or otherwise.

Are you talking about Fanboys?

bakerboy
Yes, mr parker, wonder woman is only a projetc today without release date or confirmed cast. I guess that it will be released at least at 2008 or 2009, if the things goes well.

And yeah, strangelove, i guess that this version of farenheit 451 is a new version of the book, not of the previous movie.

Also, i repeat to you, you forget one movie, away from her, that will be release in april 2007 by lion gate. It isnt in your list.

Strangelove
Also, i repeat to you, you forget one movie, away from her, that will be release in april 2007 by lion gate. It isnt in your list. I only update once a month, so I'll post on next month's, if I find it to be accurate.

Strangelove
Never heard of any Episode VII, documentary or otherwise.

Are you talking about Fanboys? I lift this list directly from Wikipedia, so I'm just copying. They don't have an article on this Episode VII, so I don't know what it is. I looked at the article on Fanboys and it doesn't match up

Fanboys will be under TBA on next month's list, it wasn't included on the 2007 film page

Strangelove
I only update once a month, so I'll post on next month's, if I find it to be accurate. I found the film, but it doesn't mention anything about the relase date.

bakerboy
In IMDB there are the release date in USA, here is the link:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0491747/releaseinfo

Strangelove
In IMDB there are the release date in USA, here is the link:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0491747/releaseinfo I'll put it under TBA next time

Mr Parker
by the way,you need to add halloween 9 a new season to that list.it comes out next year.That I know for sure.they are already showing the teasers for the film on halloween message boards.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Mr Parker
by the way,you need to add halloween 9 a new season to that list.it comes out next year.That I know for sure.they are already showing the teasers for the film on halloween message boards. It's not Halloween 9, it's just called Halloween, directed and written by Rob Zombie.

Halloween (2007 Movie)

Mr Parker
wow thats a lot of great information there on the new film.Thanks for posting that link.Being a big halloween fan of that series,I cant wait for this movie.especially since its a prequal that will show a lot of the events that took place with michael myers as a child before he was taken over by the shape and we will also get to see the other characters like Donald Pleasance's Sam Loomis and Jamie Lee curtis's Laurie strode when they were younger.I always thought they never gave enough or much information about them in the first one that they should have so Im looking forward to this movie.

leviathan chaos
Live free or die hard is that the new die hard movie i know one is being made but am unsure of the name if it is then that is crap they could thought of something better

Strangelove
Originally posted by leviathan chaos
Live free or die hard is that the new die hard movie i know one is being made but am unsure of the name if it is then that is crap they could thought of something better That is the new Die Hard movie, I liked the working title a lot better, Die Hard 4.0, because it's about internet terrorists

Strangelove
Update: October 30

January
5- Code Name: The Cleaner, Happily N'Ever After, Hostel 2
12- Pathfinder
19- Zodiac
26- Balls of Fury, Blood and Chocolate, Catch and Release, The Invisible, The Host

February
2- The Astronaut Farmer, Because I Said So, The Messengers, Rogue
9- Farenheit 451, Goal! 2: Living the Dream..., Gustave, I Think I Love My Wife, Music and Lyrics, Norbit, Superhero!, Young Hannibal
14- I Could Never Be Your Woman, Tyler Perry's Daddy's Little Girls
16- Breach, Bridge to Terabithia, Ghost Rider
23- Amazing Grace, Black Snake Moan, The Number 23
February TBA: Aqua Teen Hunger Force: The Movie

March
2- The Hills Have Eyes 2, Shooter, Smokin' Aces, Wild Hogs
9- 300, Hot Fuzz, Mr. Woodcock, The Namesake, Reign Over Me, Virgin Territory
16- Firehouse Dog, Lucky You, Premonition, Stardust, Sunshine
23- The Comebacks, Mr. Bean's Holiday, Mr. Brooks, Pride, TMNT
30- Blades of Glory, Meet the Robinsons, The Reaping

April
4- Mimzy
13- The Hitcher, Spring Breakdown, Vacancy
27- Fracture

May
4- No Reservations, Spider-Man 3

June
1- Hot Rod, Super Bad
8- Ocean's 13, Surf's Up
22- Evan Almighty
29- Live Free or Die Hard, Ratatouille

July
4- License to Wed, The Transformers
27- The Simpsons Movie

August
10- Rush Hour 3
24- One Missed Call

September
4- The Flyanator
7- Untraceable
28- Next

October
5- Golden Age, Seven Day Itch, Vantage Point, This Christmas
12- The Brave One
26- Strangers

November
2- American Gangster, Bee Movie, Enchanted, The Visiting
9- Fred Claus
21- I Am Legend

December
7- The Waterhorse
14- 10,000 BC
December TBA- Fantastic Mr. Fox

2007 TBA- 9, Across the Universe, Alice, Animal Crossing, The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, The Bad Seed, Bathory, Becoming Jane, Benjamin Button, Bill, Bonesaw, Cat Tale, Castlevania, Cell, Chapter 27, Chaos Theory, Clash of the Titans, Coraline, Dallas, Day of the Dead, The Death District, Dog Soldiers: Fresh Meat, Doomsday, Driver, Emily the Strange, Fly Me to the Moon, Foodfight!, Full of It, Gaslight, Goal 3, God of War, Georgia Rule, Hairspray, Hannibal, Hell Ride, Hitman, The Ice at the Bottom of the World, Igor, In the Land of Women, The Irishman and the English Chick, Johnson Family Vacation 2, King of California, Life of Pi, The Lovely Bones, Magnum P.I., Mama's Boy, Mamma Mia!, The Man from London, Michael Clayton, Midnight for Charlie Bone, Miss Potter, Mongol, Mortal Kombat: Devastation, Mostly Martha, Mighty Mouse, My Name is Bruce, Naruto the Movie: Snow Princess' Book of Ninja Arts, National Treasure 2, Neanderthals, Old School 2, On the Road, Postal, Premonition, Prince of Persia, PU-239, Phreex, The Punisher 2, Rambo IV, The Ring 3, Rockfish, Saw IV, Seraphim Falls, Shoot 'em Up, Sicko, Silk, Sin City 2, Skinwalkers, Slow Burn, Stompanato, Straightheads, Star Wars Episode IV in 3D, Spawn 2, Spy Hunter: Nowhere to Run, Soul Caliber: the Movie, Tales from Earthsea, Tekken, That's So Raven: The Movie, Til Death, Tinker Bell, The Ultimate Gift, Wanted, Warriors 2, When a Stranger Calls 2, White Noise: The Light, Wonder Woman

Until another day...

bakerboy
Strangelove, you forget again the movie away from her.

Strangelove
Strangelove, you forget again the movie away from her. oops

Strangelove
May
4- No Reservations, Spider-Man 3, Away From Her

Doug
Isn't 'Burn After Reading' supposed to be a new Clooney spy thriller?

bakerboy
Thanks you, strangelove.

Mr Parker
hey bakerboy,check your pm real quick

Strangelove
Originally posted by Doug
Isn't 'Burn After Reading' supposed to be a new Clooney spy thriller? imdb wouldn't let me see much, but what I did see is that the movie is coming out in 2008

Solo
2007 is going to be an extraordinary year in film. 2008 is looking pretty great, as well.

Lunch_Meat
2008 will be great just because of The Dark Knight smile

And for the first post don't except Sin City 2 anywhere around Summer 2007, I mean Rodriguez is still working on Grindhouse, which is due in April.

fionalin7
transformers would be my most awaited movie for next year!!

Strangelove
Update: November 18th

Since there are 4 cases of it this update, I'll remind you that red signifies a change in title

January
5- Code Name: The Cleaner, Happily N'Ever After, Hostel: Part 2
12- Pathfinder
19- Zodiac
30- Farce of the Penguins(Direct-to-DVD)

February
2- The Astronaut Farmer, Because I Said So, The Messengers, Rogue
9- Farenheit 451, Goal! 2: Living the Dream..., Gustave, I Think I Love My Wife, Music and Lyrics By, Norbit, Superhero!, Hannibal Rising
14- I Could Never Be Your Woman, Tyler Perry's Daddy's Little Girls
15- Just Follow Law
February TBA: Aqua Teen Hunger Force: The Movie

March
2- The Hills Have Eyes 2, Shooter, Smokin' Aces, Wild Hogs
9- 300, Hot Fuzz, Mr. Woodcock, The Namesake, Reign Over Me, Virgin Territory
16- Firehouse Dog, Lucky You, Premonition, Stardust, Sunshine
23- The Comebacks, Mr. Brooks, Pride, TMNT
March TBA- Mongol, The Ultimate Gift, The Irishman and the English Chick

April
4- Mimzy
13- The Hitcher, Spring Breakdown, Vacancy
20- The Kingdom
27- Fracture

May
4- No Reservations, Spider-Man 3, Away From Her

June
1- Hot Rod, Super Bad
8- Ocean's 13, Surf's Up
22- Evan Almighty
29- Live Free or Die Hard, Ratatouille

July
4- License to Wed, The Transformers
27- The Simpsons Movie

August
10- Rush Hour 3
24- One Missed Call
31- The Brothers Solomon

September
4- The Flyanator
7- Untraceable
28- Next, Mr. Bean's Holiday

October
5- Golden Age, Seven Day Itch, Vantage Point
12- The Brave One
26- Saw IV

November
2- American Gangster, Bee Movie, Enchanted, The Visiting
9- Fred Claus
21- I Am Legend

December
7- The Waterhorse
14- 10,000 BC
December TBA- Fantastic Mr. Fox, The Ice at the Bottom of the World

2007 TBA- 9, Across the Universe, Alice, Animal Crossing, The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, Awake, The Bad Seed, Bathory, Becoming Jane, Benjamin Button, Bill, Bonesaw, Cat Tale, Castlevania, Cell, Chapter 27, Chaos Theory, Clash of the Titans, Coraline, Dallas, Day of the Dead, The Death District, Dog Soldiers: Fresh Meat, Doomsday, Driver, Emily the Strange, Fido,Fly Me to the Moon, Foodfight!, Full of It, Funny Games, Gaslight, Goal 3, God of War, Georgia Rule, Hairspray, Harold and Kumar go to Amsterdam Hell Ride, Highlander: The Source, Hitman, Igor, In the Land of Women, Johnson Family Vacation 2, King of California, Life of Pi, The Lovely Bones, Magnum P.I., Mama's Boy, Mamma Mia!, The Man from London, Michael Clayton, Midnight for Charlie Bone, Miss Potter, Mortal Kombat: Devastation, Mostly Martha, Mighty Mouse, My Name is Bruce, Naruto the Movie: Snow Princess' Book of Ninja Arts, National Treasure 2, Neanderthals, On the Road, Postal, Premonition, Prince of Persia, PU-239, Phreex, The Punisher 2, Rambo IV, The Ring 3, Rockfish, Shoot 'em Up, Sicko, Silk, Sin City 2, Skinwalkers, Slow Burn, Stompanato, Straightheads, Star Wars Episode IV in 3D, Spawn 2, Spy Hunter: Nowhere to Run, Soul Caliber: the Movie, Tales from Earthsea, Tekken: The Motion Picture, Til Death, Tinker Bell, Wanted, Warriors 2, When a Stranger Calls 2, White Noise: The Light, Wonder Woman

office jesus
Hanibal Rising? Wtf? And Norbit just looks fkn stupid. Live free or Die Hard? Fk that. I'm waiting for Ghost Rider, TMNT, 300, Spidey 3, and Transformers. Everything else looks like shit.

Strangelove
Originally posted by office jesus
Hanibal Rising? Wtf? And Norbit just looks fkn stupid. Live free or Die Hard? Fk that. I'm waiting for Ghost Rider, TMNT, 300, Spidey 3, and Transformers. Everything else looks like shit. The working title for Live Free or Die Hard was so much better. sad

TigerDawn
Personally, I will be anxiously awaiting Sin City 2. The first was so well done, I am hoping the 2nd will be better.

Jim Colyer
Mamma Mia!
Into The Wild
Dallas
Wonder Woman

Strangelove
Originally posted by Jim Colyer
Mamma Mia!A movie isn't even being talked about yet
December 2nd, I'll add it to next update's listNo cast yet, won't be coming out in 2007, I guaranteeAgain, no cast announced

Ladyluck
There are quite a few movies I'm looking forward to seeing.

Zodiac
Farenheit 451
Ghost Rider
TMNT
Spiderman 3
Shrek the Third
PotC: At World's End
Evan Almighty
The Transformers
I now Pronounce you Chuck and Larry
RE: Extinction
Beowulf
I am Legend
Alice
Sin City 2

I'm a big fan of the Saw movies but I'm not too sure about a fourth one.

sithsaber408
My list of flicks to see:

TMNT
Spiderman 3
Shrek the Third
PotC: At World's End
Evan Almighty
The Transformers
I now Pronounce you Chuck and Larry
Fantastic Four:Rise of the Silver Surfer
Beowulf
I am Legend
The Bourne Ultimatum
Sin City 2
Rush Hour 3
Die Hard 4 ( I will NOT call it Live Free or Die Hard) stick out tongue
Grindhouse
The Simpsons Movie
Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix

That's alotta flicks! stick out tongue

(Short list: TMNT, Spiderman 3, POTC 3, Transformers, Potter)

Iron Man
The Dark Night
Bond 22
Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
The Incredible Hulk
and hopefully,

Indiana Jones IV

Mr Parker
Its too bad the movies dont list what its about and whos in them.I for sure am not looking forward to man-spider 3 in 2007 since the first two sucked so bad.

bakerboy
The only interesting thing in in man spider 3 will be how venom looks in screen, the rest will be the same garbage as always.

And yes, good suggestion for doctor strangelove, a link with the cast , director and storyline of those movies would be very interesting.

pinkfloydkor
AHAHAHAHA!!!

i just found one that is not on anyones list!!

Saw IV

doan_m
Children of Men ranks extremely high on my list of must see movies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwsgkurfCjE

Solo
Originally posted by doan_m
Children of Men ranks extremely high on my list of must see movies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwsgkurfCjE
It was okay, no masterpiece.

Strangelove
Originally posted by pinkfloydkor
AHAHAHAHA!!!

i just found one that is not on anyones list!!

Saw IV blink That's on my list....nice try

Strangelove

Iron Man
The Dark Night
Bond 22
Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
The Incredible Hulk
and hopefully,

Indiana Jones IV hmm I'll have to make that thread before too long or someone will steal my job

coolmovies
movies that will be out in 2008
HPHBP
Star Trek XI
Iron man
The Drak Night (Batman)
Bond 22

Stealth Agent
i wanna see Shrek the third, Spiderman 3, Pirates of the carribean at worlds end, live free or die hard, and the borne ultimatium asides that dont givea****

coolmovies
jurassic park 4 out in 2008 plus madagascar 2 lolz

Strangelove
Originally posted by coolmovies
jurassic park 4 out in 2008 plus madagascar 2 lolz Wrong thread n00b

tallyblack
For fans of B.B King!
LIGHTING IN THE BOTTLE from Antoine Fuqua
Movie and documentary on a concert of blues organized in
Radio City Hall NY
themselves in casting:
BB.King, Bonnie Raitt, Steven Tyler, Macy Gray, Bill Cosby
Natalie Cole Aerosmith

tallyblack
for the fans of " DIE HARD "
July 04, 2007
Die Hard 4 : Live Free or Die Hard
"When a criminal plot is in place to take down the entire computer and technological structure that supports the economy of the United States (and the world), it's up to a decidedly "old school" hero, police detective John McClane (Willis), to take down the conspiracy, aided by a young hacker (Long)."

exanda kane
Hot Fuzz is top of mine

Strangelove
Originally posted by exanda kane
Hot Fuzz is top of mine Same here smile

Strangelove
An update is forthcoming in a few hours smile

Strangelove
Well, I said a couple hours, but you had to wait a couple days. I'm sure you were all riveted. Anywho, this time I've decided to cross-check all of the release dates with IMDb. So I hope you appreciate all this work I'm doing big grin

January
5- Code Name: The Cleaner, Happily N'Ever After, White Noise: The Light
12- Arthur and the Invisibles, Miss Potter, Pathfinder
19- The Hitcher, Til Death
26- Blood and Chocolate, Catch and Release, Epic Movie, The Invisible, Smokin' Aces

February
2- Because I Said So, The Messengers, Rogue
9- Farenheit 451, Goal! 2: Living the Dream..., Gustave, I Think I Love My Wife, Norbit, Superhero!, Hannibal Rising
14- Tyler Perry's Daddy's Little Girls, Music and Lyrics
February TBA: Aqua Teen Hunger Force: The Movie, The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, Highlander: The Source, My Name is Bruce

March
2- Full of It, The Hills Have Eyes II, I Could Never Be Your Woman, Wild Hogs, Zodiac
9- 300, Fido, Hot Fuzz, The Namesake, Reign Over Me, The Ultimate Gift
16- I Think I Love My Wife, Lucky You, Premonition, Shooter, Sunshine
21- Superhero!
23- The Comebacks, The Last Mimzy, Mr. Brooks, Pride, TMNT
March TBA- The Half Life of Timofey Berezin

Spring TBA- Chapter 27

April
13- Disturbia, Mr. Woodcock, Perfect Stranger, Primeval, Spring Breakdown
20- In the Land of Women, The Kingdom, Vacancy
27- Fracture
April TBA- Mama's Boy, Skinwalkers

May
4- Spider-Man 3, Away From Her
11- 28 Weeks Later, Delta Farce

June
1- Firehouse Dog, Hot Rod, Knocked Up
8- Hostel: Part II, Ocean's Thirteen, Surf's Up
15- Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, Nancy Drew
22- Evan Almighty, Slow Burn
29- Ratatouille
June TBA- Mongol, Sicko

July
4- License to Wed, Live Free or Die Hard, No Reservations, The Transformers
20- I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, Hairspray
27- The Simpsons Movie
July TBA- Alice, Georgia Rule

August
3- Becoming Jane, The Bourne Ultimatum, Underdog
10- Rush Hour 3
17- The Invasion
24- One Missed Call, Virgin Territory
31- The Brothers Solomon, Halloween

September
14- Michael Clayton
21- Resident Evil: Extinction
28- The Brave One, Mr. Bean's Holiday, The Waterhorse

October
5- The Heartbreak Kid, Vantage Point
12- Super Bad
18- The New Girl
19- 30 Days of Night
21- Cell
26- Saw IV
October TBA- Golden Age, Silk

November
2- American Gangster, Bee Movie
9- Fred Claus
16- Beowulf, Foodfight!
21- Enchanted, I Am Legend
30- This Christmas
November TBA- The Punisher 2

December
2- Into the Wild
7- His Dark Materials: The Golden Compass
10- Alien vs. Predator: AVP2
21- National Treasure II: The Book of Secrets
December TBA- The Ice at the Bottom of the World

2007 TBA- Across the Universe, Awake, The Bad Seed, Bill, Bonesaw, Chaos Theory, Dallas, Day of the Dead, Dog Soldiers: Fresh Meat, Doomsday, Fly Me to the Moon, Funny Games, Gaslight, Hell Ride, Hitman, Igor, Johnson Family Vacation 2, King of California, The Lovely Bones, Magnum P.I., Mamma Mia!, Mortal Kombat: Devastation, Mighty Mouse, Neanderthals, Premonition, Phreex, The Ring 3, Rockfish, Shoot 'em Up, Silk, Stompanato, Spy Hunter: Nowhere to Run, Wonder Woman

Well.....when you cross-check, the list gets pared down a lot.

Expect continued updates!

That took 2 hours, by the way yawn

SL

sithsaber408
The Transformers teaser trailer is out, and this movie and Spiderman 3 are now my two MUST-SEE films of next year.

~Da Rev~
Fahrenheit 451 !?!? Thats awesome.

Strangelove
Just one week until 2007....eyes

Eclipso
So many movies to see and thankfully a ****load of time to see them in. laughing

bakerboy
Im not sure about the truth about this project of farentheit 451. I have heard some rumours but nothing real for the moment, not cast, not director, not pics, not trailer.

Grimm22
Aqua Teen Hunger Force: The Movie, 300, TMNT, Spider-Man 3, The Transformers, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, The Simpsons Movie and 30 Days of Night are all coming out in 2007?!

I guess, I'll be spending alot more time at the theater this year big grin

Ghost Rider, Fantastic Four 2 and Resident Evil: Extinction are all going to be garbage, but i'll see them anyway erm

Strangelove
Im not sure about the truth about this project of farentheit 451. I have heard some rumours but nothing real for the moment, not cast, not director, not pics, not trailer. same here, but there's a release date posted on IMDb, so I have no reason to believe otherwise

fruits
300 looks like the most intense movie of my life!!

is there a thread for it yet?

Strangelove
Originally posted by fruits
300 looks like the most intense movie of my life!!

is there a thread for it yet? Yes, it's on the first or second page, I believe

Strangelove
Happy New Year, you guys!

This Friday, the first batch of movies comes out. I'll continually update the list throughout the year.

Have a Happy 2007!

January
5- Code Name: The Cleaner, Happily N'Ever After, White Noise: The Light
12- Arthur and the Invisibles, Miss Potter, Pathfinder
26- Blood and Chocolate, Catch and Release, Epic Movie, The Invisible, Smokin' Aces

February
9- Farenheit 451, Goal! 2: Living the Dream..., Gustave, I Think I Love My Wife, Norbit, Superhero!, Hannibal Rising
14- Tyler Perry's Daddy's Little Girls, Music and Lyrics
February TBA: Aqua Teen Hunger Force: The Movie, The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, Highlander: The Source, My Name is Bruce

March
2- Full of It, The Hills Have Eyes II, I Could Never Be Your Woman, Wild Hogs, Zodiac
9- 300, Fido, Hot Fuzz, The Namesake, Reign Over Me, The Ultimate Gift
21- Superhero!
23- The Comebacks, The Last Mimzy, Mr. Brooks, Pride, TMNT
March TBA- The Half Life of Timofey Berezin

Spring TBA- Chapter 27

April
13- Disturbia, Mr. Woodcock, Perfect Stranger, Primeval, Spring Breakdown
27- Fracture
April TBA- Mama's Boy, Skinwalkers

May
11- 28 Weeks Later, Delta Farce

June
29- Ratatouille
June TBA- Mongol, Sicko

July
4- License to Wed, Live Free or Die Hard, No Reservations, The Transformers
27- The Simpsons Movie
July TBA- Alice, Georgia Rule

August
10- Rush Hour 3
17- The Invasion
24- One Missed Call, Virgin Territory

September
14- Michael Clayton
21- Resident Evil: Extinction

October
12- Super Bad
18- The New Girl
19- 30 Days of Night
21- Cell
26- Saw IV
October TBA- Golden Age, Silk

November
9- Fred Claus
16- Beowulf, Foodfight!
21- Enchanted, I Am Legend
30- This Christmas

December
2- Into the Wild
21- National Treasure II: The Book of Secrets
December TBA- The Ice at the Bottom of the World

2007 TBA- Across the Universe, Awake, The Bad Seed, Bill, Bonesaw, Chaos Theory, Dallas, Day of the Dead, Dog Soldiers: Fresh Meat, Doomsday, Fly Me to the Moon, Funny Games, Gaslight, Hell Ride, Hitman, Igor, Johnson Family Vacation 2, King of California, The Lovely Bones, Magnum P.I., Mamma Mia!, Mortal Kombat: Devastation, Mighty Mouse, Neanderthals, Premonition, Phreex, The Ring 3, Rockfish, Shoot 'em Up, Silk, Stompanato, Spy Hunter: Nowhere to Run, Wonder Woman

calvinjames
you also forget
the fantastic adventures of mr.fox-wes anderson
There Will Be Blood-pt anderson

Strangelove
Originally posted by calvinjames
you also forget
the fantastic adventures of mr.fox-wes anderson
There Will Be Blood-pt anderson The Fantastic Adventures etc is in 2008 (check your information first)

And There Will Be Blood does indeed come out in 2007, although the exact release date is unannounced. I'll put it on my next update

LORDSIDIOUS01
Greetings I can't wait to see Ghost Rider. Spidey 3 is gonna rock. Pirates three should be great. Not into Bruce Willis, So no Die Hard part four. I will be seeing a lot of films this year.

fionalin7
a lot of comic base movie will come out this year... the one im anticipating is the transformers. also ghost rider will also be one of the best movie this year because it has nicolas cage on it. i think 2007 will be one hell of a year!!!

moviefanatik
Dont Forget 300. Zack Snyder is directing the novel by Frank Miller 300, into a movie. It is about the 480 B.C. Battle of Thermopylae. It releases March 9th... (300 Spartans)

Strangelove
Originally posted by moviefanatik
Dont Forget 300. Zack Snyder is directing the novel by Frank Miller 300, into a movie. It is about the 480 B.C. Battle of Thermopylae. It releases March 9th... (300 Spartans) 300 is indeed listed under March 9th

Strangelove
Update - January 13th

January
17- Alone With Her
26- Blood and Chocolate, Catch and Release, Epic Movie, Nomad, Seraphim Falls Smokin' Aces

February
9- Farenheit 451, Norbit, Hannibal Rising
14- Daddy's Little Girls, Music and Lyrics
February TBA: My Name is Bruce

March
2- Full of It, The Hills Have Eyes II, Wild Hogs, Zodiac
9- 300, Fido, I Think I Love My Wife, The Namesake, Reign Over Me, The Ultimate Gift
21- Superhero!
23- The Last Mimzy, Mr. Brooks, Pride, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
March TBA- Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie for Theatres, The Half Life of Timofey Berezin

April
13- Disturbia, Hot Fuzz, The Invisible, Perfect Stranger, Spring Breakdown
27- Fracture
April TBA- Goal! 2: Living the Dream..., Mama's Boy, Skinwalkers

May
11- 28 Weeks Later, Georgia Rule, Delta Farce

June
29- Ratatouille
June TBA- Mongol, Sicko

July
4- License to Wed, Live Free or Die Hard, The Transformers
27- No Reservations, The Simpsons Movie
July TBA- Alice

August
10- Rush Hour 3
17- The Invasion, Super Bad
24- The Comebacks, One Missed Call, Virgin Territory

September
7- Shoot 'Em Up
14- The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, Michael Clayton
21- Into the Wild, Resident Evil: Extinction

October
18- The New Girl
19- 30 Days of Night
21- Cell
26- Mr. Woodcock, Saw IV
October TBA- Silk

November
9- Fred Claus
16- Beowulf, Foodfight!
21- Enchanted
30- This Christmas

December
14- I Am Legend
21- National Treasure: The Book of Secrets

2007 TBA- Awake, The Bad Seed, Bill, Bonesaw, Chaos Theory, Dallas, Day of the Dead, Doomsday, Fly Me to the Moon, Funny Games, Gaslight, Hell Ride, Highlander: Vengeance, Hitman, I Could Never Be Your Woman, Johnson Family Vacation 2, King of California, The Lovely Bones, Magnum P.I., Mortal Kombat: Devastation, Mighty Mouse, Neanderthals, Phreex, Rockfish, Stompanato, Spy Hunter: Nowhere to Run, Wonder Woman

Strangelove
Just a small update that I'm personally excited about: DragonLance: Dragons of Autumn Twilight has been slated for a September release.

I also fixed a color mistake that I made embarrasment

January
17- Alone With Her
26- Blood and Chocolate, Catch and Release, Epic Movie, Nomad, Seraphim Falls Smokin' Aces

February

March
9- 300, Fido, I Think I Love My Wife, The Namesake, Reign Over Me, The Ultimate Gift
21- Superhero!
March TBA- Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie for Theatres, The Half Life of Timofey Berezin

April
27- Fracture

May

June
29- Ratatouille
June TBA- Mongol, Sicko

July
July TBA- Alice

August
10- Rush Hour 3
17- The Invasion, Super Bad

September
7- Shoot 'Em Up
September TBA- DragonLance: Dragons of Autumn Twilight

October
18- The New Girl
19- 30 Days of Night
21- Cell
26- Mr. Woodcock, Saw IV
October TBA- Silk

November
9- Fred Claus
16- Beowulf, Foodfight!
21- Enchanted
30- This Christmas

December
14-I Am Legend

2007 TBA- Awake, The Bad Seed, Bill, Bonesaw, Chaos Theory, Dallas, Day of the Dead, Doomsday, Fly Me to the Moon, Funny Games, Gaslight, Hell Ride, Highlander: Vengeance, Hitman, I Could Never Be Your Woman, Johnson Family Vacation 2, King of California, The Lovely Bones, Magnum P.I., Mortal Kombat: Devastation, Mighty Mouse, Neanderthals, Phreex, Rockfish, Stompanato, Spy Hunter: Nowhere to Run, Wonder Woman

Solo
Can't wait for these:

The Darjeeling Limited
Spider-Man 3
Be Kind Rewind
My Blueberry Nights
Grind House
Margot at the Wedding
There Will Be Blood
Hot Fuss
My Name is Bruce
Black Snake Moan
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Blades of Glory
The Bourne Ultimatum

Strangelove
The Darjeeling Limited- 2008

Be Kind Rewind- TBA 2007
My Blueberry Nights- June 22
Margot at the Wedding- October 12
There Will Be Blood- November TBA

I'll add these to the list smile

Bain
I havent read the entire topic, but the movie Im most excited about by far is 300!!

Look to my sig for the previews

sithsaber408

Be Kind Rewind- TBA 2007

Do you know the release date for Fanboys?

Thanks. smile

Strangelove
Do you know the release date for Fanboys?

Thanks. smile August 17th, I'll add that to the list as well

batcavenumber1
this wait is gonna kill me!

Strangelove
Another new addition: Sweeny Todd, the Steven Sondheim musical is coming out as a movie in December of this year. Tim Burton is directing, with Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter starring

Strangelove
Update- Jan. 19

All I'm doing is updating the date and adding the movies mentioned in the past couple posts.

January
26- Blood and Chocolate, Catch and Release, Epic Movie, Nomad, Seraphim Falls, Smokin' Aces

February

March
21- Superhero!

April
27- Fracture

May

June
22- Evan Almighty, My Blueberry Nights, Slow Burn
29- Ratatouille
June TBA- Mongol, Sicko

July
July TBA- Alice

August
10- Rush Hour 3
17- Fanboys, The Invasion, Super Bad

September
7- Shoot 'Em Up

October
12- Margot at the Wedding
18- The New Girl
19- 30 Days of Night
21- Cell
26- Mr. Woodcock, Saw IV
October TBA- Silk

November
9- Fred Claus
16- Beowulf, Foodfight!
21- Enchanted
30- This Christmas
November TBA- The Punisher 2, There Will Be Blood

December
14- I Am Legend
TBA: Sweeny Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

2007 TBA- Awake, The Bad Seed, Be Kind Rewind, Bill, Bonesaw, Chaos Theory, Dallas, Day of the Dead, Doomsday, Fly Me to the Moon, Funny Games, Gaslight, Hell Ride, Highlander: Vengeance, Hitman, I Could Never Be Your Woman, Johnson Family Vacation 2, King of California, The Lovely Bones, Magnum P.I., Mortal Kombat: Devastation, Mighty Mouse, Neanderthals, Phreex, Rockfish, Stompanato, Spy Hunter: Nowhere to Run, Wonder Woman

Solo

Be Kind Rewind- TBA 2007

Thanks a lot, I was looking for the release dates. Not hard enough, apparently.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Solo
Thanks a lot, I was looking for the release dates. Not hard enough, apparently. Apparently evillaugh

Strangelove
NOTE: Since I'm an American, all of these release dates are for the US. If you ever want me to find a release date in the UK or some other country, just ask me in this thread or PM me and I'll be glad to help out smile

taste_u
I should really GTFO

Strangelove
New one: Dead Silence, coming out March 23rd. Something about crazy ventriloquist dummies.

Strangelove
Another new one that I had on one of the lists before, I believe, but it fell off somehow.

Reno 991!: Miami -Feb 23

ToMacco
Die Hard 4clap

Strong_question
You didnt mention about Alien vs Predator 2 confused

Strangelove
Originally posted by Strong_question
You didnt mention about Alien vs Predator 2 confused Look at Dec. 10th wink

moviefanatik
This list is great, i cant wait to see TMNT though, TURTLE POWER!!!, and 300 is a must see.

shereeful
My valentines girl....Melissa George and i'm still waiting for her new movies this year.. great atress like Allias!!!awsome..... i wonder what was her new movie this

Strangelove
Update- Feb. 14

This became a huge update after I decided to cross-reference the movie list with movie-source....yikes.

And I'm sure nothing has been added that anyone has heard of.

February

March
2- Black Snake Moan, Full of It, Home of the Brave, Two Weeks, Wild Hogs, Zodiac
9- 300, The Ex, The Namesake, Nomad, Starter for Ten, The Ultimate Gift
16- Dead Silence, I Think I Love My Wife, Premonition, Shooter, Sunshine, The Wind that Shakes the Barley
21- Superhero!
23- First Snow, The Hills Have Eyes II, The Last Mimzy, Pride, Reign Over Me, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
30- Blades of Glory, The Lookout, Meet the Robinsons, Rescue Dawn, Skinwalkers
March TBA- , The Half Life of Timofey Berezin

April
4- Firehpuse Dog
6- Are We Done Yet?, Grind House, I Could Never Be Your Woman, Penelope, The Reaping
13- Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie for Theatres, Disturbia, Hot Fuzz, Perfect Stranger, Slow Burn, Spring Breakdown, Year of the Dog
20- The Flying Scotsman, In the Land of Women, Kicking It Old Skool, The Nanny Diaries, Pathfinder, Vacancy
27- The Condemned, Fracture, The Invisible, The Last Legion, Next, Wind Chill
April TBA- Mama's Boy, Southland Tales

May
4- Away From Her, Lucky You, Spider-Man 3
11- 28 Weeks Later, Georgia Rule, Delta Farce, The Flock
18- Shrek the Third

June
1- Hot Rod, Knocked Up, Mr. Brooks, The Tripper
5- Highlander: Vengeance
15- Evening, Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, Fido, Nancy Drew
22- Evan Almighty, My Blueberry Nights
29- Death at a Funeral, Live Free or Die Hard, Ratatouille
June TBA- Mongol, Sicko

July
4- License to Wed, Transformers
13- 1408, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, The Strangers
20- I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, Hairspray, Talk to Me
July TBA- Alice

August
3- Becoming Jane, The Bourne Ultimatum, Silk, Underdog
10- Bratz: The Movie, Rush Hour 3, Stardust
17- Fanboys, The Invasion, Super Bad
31- Atonement, The Brothers Solomon, Halloween

September
7- Shoot 'Em Up
21- Into the Wild, Resident Evil: Extinction, The WaterHorse
28- Across the Universe, The Brave One, The Dark is Rising, The Kingdom, Mr. Bean's Holiday, Se Jie

October
12- The Eye, Hitman, Margot at the Wedding
18- The New Girl
19- 30 Days of Night
21- Cell
26- Mr. Woodcock, Saw IV

November
9- Fred Claus, Reservation Raod
16- Beowulf, Foodfight!
21- Enchanted, There Will Be Blood
30- This Christmas
November TBA- The Punisher 2, Revolver

December
14- I Am Legend
21- Dallas, National Treasure: The Book of Secrets
22- Alatriste
25- Alien vs. Predator: AVP2
TBA: Sweeny Todd

2007 TBA- Awake, The Bad Seed, Be Kind Rewind, Bill, Chaos Theory, Day of the Dead, Doomsday, Fly Me to the Moon, Funny Games, Gaslight, Goose on the Loose!, Hell Ride, Johnson Family Vacation 2, Killshot, King of California, The Lovely Bones, Margaret, Mortal Kombat: Devastation, Mighty Mouse, Neanderthals, Perfect Creature, Phreex, Rockfish, Rogue (I), Rogue(II), Stompanato, Spy Hunter: Nowhere to Run

alo2007
cool

I'm looking forward to seeing spider-man 3

Lyna303
May
4- Away From Her, Lucky You, Spider-Man 3
11- 28 Weeks Later, Georgia Rule, Delta Farce, The Flock
18- Shrek the Third

Woah...

shereeful
I read some details about new upcoming horror movies this year.. entitled WAZ... i really like the story of this moive.. i read the details of the movie in this site: (twitchfilm.net/archives/008228.html)
another interesting movie for this year...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>