Zzzax vs Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Well Zzzax is pure energy so can the whisper harm him? Zzzax is stronger and arguably more powerful

Zzzax- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zzzax

vs

Black Bolt- http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Black_Bolt

lilnutta12
blackbolt screams him apart

Soljer
Originally posted by lilnutta12
blackbolt screams him apart

Pure energy means that he is not composed of matter. Electrons are matter. No electrons to rip off? No eardrums to burst? I don't see how a scream is gonna harm him.

Soleran
and yet energy is still composed of something right, right. BB can manipulate electrons and such Zzax eats it.

lilnutta12
ok now that your getting all scientific - in that case i think its soon over for bb

Soljer
Originally posted by Soleran
and yet energy is still composed of something right, right. BB can manipulate electrons and such Zzax eats it.

Energy is composed of energy. There are no electrons in pure energy.

Soleran
Electrical energy
Main article: Electrical energy
Electrical energy is energy stored in an electric field or transported by an electric current. Energy is defined as the ability to do work, and electrical energy is simply one of the many types of energy. Examples of electrical energy include:

the energy that is constantly stored in the Earth's atmosphere, and is partly released during a thunderstorm in the form of lightning
the energy that is stored in the coils of an electrical generator in a power station, and is then transmitted by wires to the consumer; the consumer then pays for each unit of energy received
the energy that is stored in a capacitor, and can be released to drive a current through an electrical circuit

Zzzax is a creature of pure electricity (or to be more precise a psionically charged electromagnetic field in humanoid form

Once again I say BB uses his powers and tears ZZax apart.

Soljer
Hmm, I wasn't thinking of Zzzax being pure electricty, but rather a simple pure energy, like photons, or gamma rays. Still, though, what IS energy? Simply the ability to do work, yes? Still requires no matter.

Soleran
Except Zzax is electrical energy, BB tears him apart.

A.J
Damn you two are smart. erm

And I wanted to defend BB to, ah well my buddy got it.

Soljer
Except Zzax is electrical energy, BB tears him apart.

Not necessarily. Electrical energy does NOT require electrons.

Yes, electrons can CARRY electrical energy, but they don't have to be there for it to exist.

Soleran
yeah and BB can force them into Zzaz and after the electrons are integrated into him BB just lifts him off the Earth and BFR's him!

YEAH

golem370
yeah and BB can force them into Zzaz and after the electrons are integrated into him BB just lifts him off the Earth and BFR's him!

YEAH

Did you forget that while Black Bolt is trying to win Zzzax could be kicking his azz I mean he lifts over 100 tons. and Zzzax could possible travel at the speed of lighting he would IMO take this battle the majority of the time.

Whittdawg92
Zzzax whoops BB's ass. Zzax is an underrated character.

golem370
anybody

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
anybody

Good Morning. BB easily

golem370
Sorry not likely. Good Morning.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Sorry not likely. Good Morning.

Can Zzzax absorb BB's full scream

golem370
I don't know but Zzzax is pure energy.

Zzzax- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zzzax#Powers_and_abilities

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.