Colossus and Current Juggernaut vs. Savage Hulk and Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
what a match ?

who wins ?

golem370
I would say draw does Juggernaut have is force field and is he still immune to harm?

DickBlazer
good fight.....team one if juggs can have a flashback.

olympian
Team two.

Betageuze
Team 2 of course...

Hercules is stronger than Colossus

Savage Hulk is stronger than Current Juggs

KillAll
current juggs shouldnt be used. he's gay.

lilnutta12
why is he gay - i hate gays

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by lilnutta12
why is he gay - i hate gays

Now exactly why do you hate gays? Some deep seated self loathing going on? lmao.

lilnutta12
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Now exactly why do you hate gays? Some deep seated self loathing going on? lmao.

shut up
i dont have time for none of your unhelpful comments

lilnutta12
and plus why do you ask like hating gays is bad - are you gay

Soljer

yes

Many studied have attested to the fact that a majority of homophobes, in actuality, are latent homosexuals.

Dinalfos
Hating gays is rather pathetic and stupid.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Betageuze
Team 2 of course...

Hercules is stronger than Colossus

Savage Hulk is stronger than Current Juggs this is true, team 2 would win easily, but if he would have said classic juggs, then id have picked team 1

lilnutta12
i dont have any problems with any of you,
so why u all trying to start on me

Soljer
i dont have any problems with any of you,
so why u all trying to start on me

Because, my roommate at college is gay, I'm a strong supporter of gay rights, and discriminating against a homosexual is just as bad as discriminating against a race, or religion. It's ignorant, pointless, and unfounded.

Likely, though, you are just an insecure 13 year old who wants to prove how virile and "straight" he is, by hating every gay he finds. Unfortunately, I can claim, and guess this, because _I_ was an insecure little thirteen year old at one point. You'll likely grow out of it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Team Two cleans team one's clocks.

lilnutta12
Originally posted by Soljer
Because, my roommate at college is gay, I'm a strong supporter of gay rights, and discriminating against a homosexual is just as bad as discriminating against a race, or religion. It's ignorant, pointless, and unfounded.

Likely, though, you are just an insecure 13 year old who wants to prove how virile and "straight" he is, by hating every gay he finds. Unfortunately, I can claim, and guess this, because _I_ was an insecure little thirteen year old at one point. You'll likely grow out of it.

yeah i get your point but your going far with the hole calling me gay in which im not - i dont have time to continue this descussion

and no im not 13

Soljer
Team Two cleans team one's clocks.

Agreed. Colossus is no Herc, and current Juggernaut is a speedbump to Savage Hulk.

lilnutta12
team 2 will win

Soljer
yeah i get your point but your going far with the hole calling me gay in which im not - i dont have time to continue this descussion

and no im not 13

No one called you gay. Neverbeenwithagirl simply asked if there was some self-loathing going on. I merely noted that many studies have shown that homophobes are very likely to be latent homosexuals.

Are you part of that majority who IS? I never stated my opinion. I only said that a large number of homophobes are indeed homosexuals.

However, these studies really only apply to full-grown men. As I mentioned earlier, the childish pre-teen to early-teen gay-hating is more due to insecurity, than anything.

lilnutta12
Originally posted by Soljer
No one called you gay. Neverbeenwithagirl simply asked if there was some self-loathing going on. I merely noted that many studies have shown that homophobes are very likely to be latent homosexuals.

Are you part of that majority who IS? I never stated my opinion. I only said that a large number of homophobes are indeed homosexuals.

However, these studies really only apply to full-grown men. As I mentioned earlier, the childish pre-teen to early-teen gay-hating is more due to insecurity, than anything.

i siad i get your point so lets carry on with the thread and not anything to do with gaybess and sh*t like that smile

guy222
team two

hulk and juggy battle..herc stomps piotr

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by guy222
team two

hulk and juggy battle..herc stomps piotr

QFT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.