Cap and his cohorts take on the 'Play god' gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Ahhh mutants you gotta love 'em...not your average hairy canuck mutant though. Heck no , why i'm talking about creatures so abhorrent you'll wnder what kind of person could even TRY to play god with this things life.

Cap , Ult Cap , Spiderman (616) and Captain Mar-vell (Original aka the very first aka cancer sufferer) have to take on (one after the over with five minutes of rest in between )

Average human mutants (Hoofs , tentacles et . If your into warhammer you should get the general idea)
10 Jurassic park 3 raptors
20 'Baby' Godzilla's (1998 film)
3 'Resident Evil' Hunters
1 Tyrant
Godzilla (1998 film)

charlemagne9746
lol...i think they may have a shot til the end. Do you mean Tyrant, as in Galactus' foe? I'm sure you can't mean him..cause that Tyrant would slaughter them. As far as the last fight with Godzilla, I don't see a way for them to beat a creature that size with no prep time and after having battled through the other monsters.

grey fox
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
lol...i think they may have a shot til the end. Do you mean Tyrant, as in Galactus' foe? I'm sure you can't mean him..cause that Tyrant would slaughter them. As far as the last fight with Godzilla, I don't see a way for them to beat a creature that size with no prep time and after having battled through the other monsters.

Tyrant as in Resident Evil boss

Soljer
I could see them getting to 6. However, what they do once they get there? Well shit, with only five minutes of rest between the fights, half of the team would likely be fatally injured or dead, and I dunno if they have the power to take godzilla out...

Perhaps if Peter lays webs in order to trip the beast, while Mar-Vell blasts him in the eye/mouth area. And the two Steve's sacrifice themselves by jumping inside the mouth, to attempt to use their shields to claw into the brain cavity.

Hmm....

lilnutta12
which cap is it - there is loads

why not just cap and bucky or some other 3 people im not up with cap america much dont no much about him

tyrant is a strong foe he could kill some people

Dinalfos
I'm sorry, but if Chris and Jill can take out three hunters, then so can the team. Why are they above the raptors anyway?

The Fake Macoy
How strong is Mar-vell exactly? Since if he dealt with Cosmic threats, I think he could take out Godzilla (that was the lousy American one you put down, right?)

Tassadar
Originally posted by grey fox
Ahhh mutants you gotta love 'em...not your average hairy canuck mutant though. Heck no , why i'm talking about creatures so abhorrent you'll wnder what kind of person could even TRY to play god with this things life.

Cap , Ult Cap , Spiderman (616) and Captain Mar-vell (Original aka the very first aka cancer sufferer) have to take on (one after the over with five minutes of rest in between )

Average human mutants (Hoofs , tentacles et . If your into warhammer you should get the general idea)
10 Jurassic park 3 raptors
20 'Baby' Godzilla's (1998 film)
3 'Resident Evil' Hunters
1 Tyrant
Godzilla (1998 film)

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! You mentioned that horrible American corruption of Godzilla! Be eaten by rats infidel!

As for the gauntlet, 1 is harder than 3, and arguably harder than 2 and 4. One if not both Caps are dead by the time they reach the Tyrant, which is the hardest fight, and the remaining human dies here. This leaves an injured Spiderman and Mar-Vell to take on GINO, who may kill Spiderman, but Mar-Vell should come out on top.

grey fox
Originally posted by Tassadar
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! You mentioned that horrible American corruption of Godzilla! Be eaten by rats infidel!

Hey I couldn't put these guys against the REAL Godzilla , and I kinda like the US Godzilla , it's cool in it's own way . More stream lined and realistic. They just shouldn't of called it Godzilla is all....

Originally posted by Tassadar
As for the gauntlet, 1 is harder than 3, and arguably harder than 2 and 4.

THESE ARE NOT MARVEL MUTANTS. Think.....damn how to explain. Think birth defects , these type of mutations are usually deformities and are rarely useful eg two heads, tentacles, crabclaws, no legs, they are usually useless or painful looking .

Also how is 3 not very 'hard' the baby Godzilla's were resistant to gun fire (they were taking submachine gun bullets with ease , hell they took them to the MOUTH and were still going) it took a bomb to kill them....

Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
How strong is Mar-vell exactly? Since if he dealt with Cosmic threats, I think he could take out Godzilla (that was the lousy American one you put down, right?)

Mar-vell can lift ten tons and fire energy blasts , and yes I mean Fraduzilla , Gino , US Godzilla , Dean zilla or just Zilla

Originally posted by Dinalfos
I'm sorry, but if Chris and Jill can take out three hunters, then so can the team. Why are they above the raptors anyway?

Raptors are animals , sure they can communicate but just like animals their stupid compared to hunters who can take human orders and kill specific targets . The raptors aren't very durable either they should only be able to take a few hand gun shots to down whereas a Hunter you need a frigging shot gun to put one down

Hunters are also faster and can decapitate you in a single swipe , Raptors can't .

Originally posted by lilnutta12
which cap is it - there is loads

616 and Ult cap.

Grimm22
They clear the first 4

Marv-ell should take down Godzilla erm

grey fox
bump

Dinalfos
Originally posted by grey fox

Raptors are animals , sure they can communicate but just like animals their stupid compared to hunters who can take human orders and kill specific targets . The raptors aren't very durable either they should only be able to take a few hand gun shots to down whereas a Hunter you need a frigging shot gun to put one down

Hunters are also faster and can decapitate you in a single swipe , Raptors can't .

True enough, but Raptors are faster and, in this case larger in number. Don't forget that they don't need to decapitate. If they go for a swift bite in the neck, you're dead meat too.

Also, I'm assuming you're talking about Velociraptor antirhopus(SP?) and not the real ones. Those are much smaller and less dangerous than the ones we see in the movies and stuff.

grey fox
Originally posted by Dinalfos
True enough, but Raptors are faster and, in this case larger in number. Don't forget that they don't need to decapitate. If they go for a swift bite in the neck, you're dead meat too.

Also, I'm assuming you're talking about Velociraptor antirhopus(SP?) and not the real ones. Those are much smaller and less dangerous than the ones we see in the movies and stuff.

Definitely movies , I know that the real ones cant even cut through a pork belly , let alone a super soldier

grey fox
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.