Captain Marvel II(Monica Rambeau) vs Black Bolt,Ice Man & Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Rambeau

lilnutta12
it goes down to the team

golem370
Well she is faster and can controll the spectums of (light), electricity, microwaves, radio waves, ultra-violet rays, gamma rays, or any known form of energy from the electromagnetic spectrum

She can also be pure energy though.

lilnutta12
pulsar - as i no her for - turns into electromagnetic or energetic forms of light.

magneto controls magnetism and electrical-magbetic fuses etc.

iceman total control of ice,and disintegration powers

black bolt - a whisper that can shatter a city, very powerful screams - not shore if it could penetrate light.

iceman - turns into liquids and flows into the smallest gap in the ground,
blackbolt shatters a few things

and magneto causes a giant electromagnetic pulse to crosss the entire area, she cant form into light via elctomagnetic energies and that stuff.

shes stuck without her light powers - iceman then comes through he ground, turns into gas goes into her throat and turns to full size making her - ...............EXPLODE

lilnutta12
still there is another choice were.............

lilnutta12
she flies high and turns into gamma radiation - hulk is attracted to the source - he will turn up later.

she causes loads of magnetic light bombs explosions pulses - magneto takes up some power to block them, she then continues to flash a load of light, he is blinded - she blasts him down with a magnetic,light etc blast.

black bolt erupts from rubble after the magnetic electic pulses,

she uses a ultra violet ray and heat-microwave bolt to send him flying.

iceman is all alone in fear he has no idea what to do he is scared that he will share the fate of his team -

he coughs in pulsars face as he turns to face her.

she is frozen, unable to get air she looses breath quickly - iceman knows she will escapes so he smashes her apart

lilnutta12
hulk then turns up and crushes pulsar

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't see how Ice Man or Black Bolt are going to beat her. Her biggest Problem would be Magneto. But if She turns into some form of energy that cannot be affected by Magnetism then mags is toast.

Tshern
Monica beats Magneto before Mags even realises that he is in a fight.

Sin I AM
wonder y she isnt used more in comics

Tshern
Liked her hair.

stormfront13
monica should definitley win

Accel
Originally posted by Sin I AM
wonder y she isnt used more in comics
Genis keeps taking her name.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.