two thumbs up for land of the blind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

socialcrawl
All i have to say about this movie is wow! seriously, two thumbs up for Land of the Blind. I work at universal so i got this DVD before it was released and i was amazed with the results. the plot was amazing and the movie is really graphic. this is a very political film so i guess it's not for everyone. although i really think eveyone should watch this film. it'll be out aug 15 so get your hands on it. rent it, buy it...just watch it. I don't want to give the film away, but if what i said about the film intrigued you, check out their trailer at boss.streamos.com/wmedia/umvdve/landoftheblind_trailer.wvx

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by socialcrawl
All i have to say about this movie is wow! seriously, two thumbs up for Land of the Blind. I work at universal so i got this DVD before it was released and i was amazed with the results. the plot was amazing and the movie is really graphic. this is a very political film so i guess it's not for everyone. although i really think eveyone should watch this film. it'll be out aug 15 so get your hands on it. rent it, buy it...just watch it. I don't want to give the film away, but if what i said about the film intrigued you, check out their trailer at boss.streamos.com/wmedia/umvdve/landoftheblind_trailer.wvx

What's the genre of this film?

socialcrawl
It's really hard to categorize, it's kinda like a drama if anything. (reminds me of constant gardner, or syriana.)

Morning_Glory
is it out on dvd or did it just come to theaters?

socialcrawl
It'll be out on DVD on Aug 15, 06. I think it played before in some indy theatres or film festival. I'm not too sure though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.