Blue Energy Superman vs. Random MArvel Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Blue Energy Superman vs. this randomly selected Marvel team:

- Spider-Man
- Carnage
- Electro
- Storm
- Havok
- Captain America
- Namor
- Thunderstrike

Superboy Prime
They're dead.

Blair Wind
He beats them all no expression

All the physical characters are crapped on (he can absorb kinetic energy *ie a punch in the face*) and throw it back at them as energy erm and hes intangabile...so...nothings gonna work

The "biggest" (and I use that term loosely) threats are Electro, Storm, and Havok. He can absorb lightning, and cant be hurt physicallly. He is one of the best energy absorbers Ive ever seen. He can win on these three in any number of ways

Avalonofthewind
Team gets curbstomped.

batdude123
Damn. He pwns them all badly.

Accel
Random Marvel Team is screwed.

What If...
spite more smile

Validus
Horrible. Captain America? no expression

Inhuman
Originally posted by Validus
Horrible. Captain America? no expression

Throw in Nightwing, DareDevil, The riddler, batman and we have a fight! sombrero2

General Kon-El
Originally posted by What If...
spite more smile shifty

Fanboy
Whoa I am suprised golem did not make this.

Jesse7
I dare say Blue Supes could take surfer....

UniOmni
Originally posted by Jesse7
I dare say Blue Supes could take surfer....

I'd doubt it. Surfers been doing it so much longer its insane.

What If...
Is blue supes immune to kryptonite?

Jesse7
Although if I do make a thread of blue supes Vs SS, it wouldn't be B Supes for the win 10/10!

It would be with scans and an argument and a plan for supes to use to take down SS.

bigbran
and it wouldnt have to be thought out for a way for ss to win, you see.

What If...
well....if he's not immune to kryptonite, SS just emitts it and owns him.

But I don't know much about blue energy supes.

MattDay
blue energy supes was scarily powerful, he wouldn't be taken down, albeit quickly by surfer, that's if surfer can take down this version, he was doing all sorts of crazy things, some things reminded me of surfer's abilities because this superman is pretty much a variation of surfer in ways

Accel
Originally posted by Fanboy
Whoa I am suprised golem did not make this.
If that were the case, we'd have Blue Energy Superman vs LT and Thanos w/ the Infinity Gauntlet.

Innerhype
I'd say Superman, but then I seen Captain America on the Marvel team and now i'm not too sure

Juntai
Originally posted by Accel
If that were the case, we'd have Blue Energy Superman vs LT and Thanos w/ the Infinity Gauntlet. No, it would be versus some character no ones ever heard of, and he'd say the character would win because he has an adamantium peg leg and can lift cars.

MattDay
lol back on topic, the team won't know how to control a being as diverse as the blue energy supes, it would effectivly be fighting silver sufer with minor changes on how the powers are, so no, the team lose

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Innerhype
I'd say Superman, but then I seen Captain America on the Marvel team and now i'm not too sure

no expression

Jokes?

galan7777777
team 2 is nothing, they wouldnt even be able 2 lay a hand on him

Rols
Dare i say it, what the heck.... Blue Supes is stronger than Superman yes .. + w/T-vo unbeatabble..

galan7777777
i know all of blue supes abilities and feats but can sum1 plz tell me how he was created?

Blair Wind
no one knows erm

actually last I heard it was because Superboy Prime starting hitting some crystal and it made reality go wack erm

galan7777777
Originally posted by Blair Wind
no one knows erm

actually last I heard it was because Superboy Prime starting hitting some crystal and it made reality go wack erm wierd, so he just appeared one day?

Rols
Thats about right and later was supposedly explained in IC mini/crossovers...

batdude123
Originally posted by Rols
Dare i say it, what the heck.... Blue Supes is stronger than Superman yes

Don't know about PURE strength, but he is more powerful without question.

Blair Wind
He didnt have strength.....but he kicked all kinds of ass in so many different ways erm

MattDay
well he wrestled a millenium giant, an angel... he is definetely up there!

Blair Wind
he said so himself he didnt have strength erm
what he might have done is envelope his body in a forcefield that would make it seem like he was strong. But pure strength he didnt have erm

MattDay
weird huh? his abilites were all over the place really

Rols
Ohh, i think he had strength equal or perhaps even greater than his normal self.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by What If...
well....if he's not immune to kryptonite, SS just emitts it and owns him.

But I don't know much about blue energy supes. well he's a powerful energy manipulator, so he's able to convert and alter the kryptonite radiation from ss

Blair Wind
he didnt have Knite radiation weakness did he? I dont remember that...

Accel
Originally posted by Blair Wind
no one knows erm

actually last I heard it was because Superboy Prime starting hitting some crystal and it made reality go wack erm
That's what Avy says. According to him, DC never really explained him until SBP came around.

Jesse7
Is their a Superman Blue respect thread? If so what is the link to it?

batdude123
Originally posted by Jesse7
Is their a Superman Blue respect thread? If so what is the link to it?

Avalon made a GREAT respect thread in the Superman forum. wink

Jesse7
You know what that means, once I read that respect thread.......a vs thread shall be made....

Dinalfos
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Blue Energy Superman vs. this randomly selected Marvel team:

- Spider-Man
- Carnage
- Electro
- Storm
- Havok
- Captain America
- Namor
- Thunderstrike

Words cannot explain.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.