simon cowell vs. chef ramsey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
OK. Heres how it starts out. You thought nobody was a match for an angry brit well think again the only thing worse then one is two and now they must fight must to the death to claim the title as angriest limy on the Fox television network........dum dum dum! Heres the part where everybody informs me on my lack of a fully functional brain and creativity well fuuuuuuuuuuuuck you! evil face

Cosmo Kramer
you sons of bitches!

batdude123
Are you kidding me? What the f**k? Cowell is a pussy cat compared to Ramesy.

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
Are you kidding me? What the f**k? Cowell is a pussy cat compared to Ramesy. why doesnt someone just drill ramesy in the face, i would probably end up doing it...
or cry in the corner.... sad

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
why doesnt someone just drill ramesy in the face, i would probably end up doing it...
or cry in the corner.... sad

Cosigned. lol

HisMajestyAC43
wow... umm what about fat joe, notorius big, and big pun in an eating competition?

oh wait... nobody cares.

What If...
whhhattt!

simon wins.

ramesy wears tight shirts at night secretly pretending to be him no

batdude123
You're joking right? Ramesy demeans people and makes a mockery about them yelling curses at them. Basically making them feel like sh*t. Cowell imo is just a straight shooter. Nothing like Ramesy.

Cosmo Kramer
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
wow... umm what about fat joe, notorius big, and big pun in an eating competition?

oh wait... nobody cares.

Oh im sorry you dont care your "majesty" but i didnt ask you to come onto this forum so **** you! if you have nothing to contribute to this conversation then you can go to **** yourself! i dont come into your crappy forums and leave useless comments.......... but maybe i should...**** you man....fuuuuuuuuuck you! Happy Dance I thought this insult deserved a banana or two. Happy Dance

bigbran
so this thread is a forum?
and majesty has a bunch of forums?
i am so confused.

Cosmo Kramer
Im sorry but people dont understand that cosmo kramer is actually a group of people some intelligent, some charming and some not. sad The important thing is that the system works and has for quite some time. Thats is why the gender has yet to be specified.

bigbran
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
Im sorry but people dont understand that cosmo kramer is actually a group of people some intelligent, some charming and some not. sad The important thing is that the system works and has for quite some time. Thats is why the gender has yet to be specified. what the hell?
why dont you just have different members?

Cosmo Kramer
Because it saves time!

Cosmo Kramer
Just look at the threads...they are so different from one another but all brilliant.

Cosmo Kramer
what the hell?
why dont you just have different members?

why dont you shut the hell up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigbran
why dont you shut the hell up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant do that.

HisMajestyAC43
Oh im sorry you dont care your "majesty" but i didnt ask you to come onto this forum so **** you! if you have nothing to contribute to this conversation then you can go to **** yourself! i dont come into your crappy forums and leave useless comments.......... but maybe i should...**** you man....fuuuuuuuuuck you! Happy Dance I thought this insult deserved a banana or two. Happy Dance

HAHAHAHA laughing

you may have not directly asked me to come on to this THREAD but as far as i know all the THREADS on this FORUM are open to me... I decided to comment on the uselessness of your THREAD because i wanted to, not because anybody asked me to... and what i have to contribute to this THREAD is my negative attitude and opinion that it is useless.

and about my forums... maybe you are refferring to someone else.

Happy Dance oh and i felt that your stupidity and willingness to be so personally offended by a post on an internet superhero forum deserved some bananas... laughing Happy Dance

bigbran
HAHAHAHA laughing

you may have not directly asked me to come on to this THREAD but as far as i know all the THREADS on this FORUM are open to me... I decided to comment on the uselessness of your THREAD because i wanted to, not because anybody asked me to... and what i have to contribute to this THREAD is my negative attitude and opinion that it is useless.

and about my forums... maybe you are refferring to someone else.

Happy Dance oh and i felt that your stupidity and willingness to be so personally offended by a post on an internet superhero forum deserved some bananas... laughing Happy Dance owned, now how you gonna act, one member group?

bigbran
ooooohhh, a silent hush!

Cosmo Kramer
A few of us started a persona named cosmo kramer a few years ago and none of us (excluding one who is prolly joking but may not be) are normally actually insulted by bitchy over tired fat balding men.

Cosmo Kramer
Nope i just had to drive my friend home.

bigbran
A few of us started a persona named cosmo kramer a few years ago and none of us (excluding one who is prolly joking but may not be) are normally actually insulted by bitchy over tired fat balding men. you mean a 15 year old kid?

or are you like venom, whre you got 2 personalitys?

Cosmo Kramer
Was he?

bigbran
i dont know.

HisMajestyAC43
lol...

its like talking to a schitzo... i am most definitely older than 15, but i'm not a fat, balding, old man. if you were refferring to me at all.

bigbran
or do you like have different souls in you, that each one have a different personality?

Cosmo Kramer
Nope.

bigbran
or have you seen something terible(mom and dad having kinky sex) that was so bad, that now you think your different people?

Cosmo Kramer
I already told you who cosmo kramer is...but let me explain further. In October 2004 a guy was really bored and was trying to look up daredevil vs. spider-man and instead found KMC. He then joined and made a bunch of stupid threads about daredevil as if he was God. He then told his friend when he came over about it who used his account to make a few fights and ever since a group of us joined the persona. Once we made a few different accounts but it wasnt as fun and we cant remember the passwords for them. And thats why we all use one account. We are all Cosmo Kramer.

bigbran
or are you like an impersonater?
do sean connery!

bigbran
I already told you who cosmo kramer is...but let me explain further. In October 2004 a guy was really bored and was trying to look up daredevil vs. spider-man and instead found KMC. He then joined and made a bunch of stupid threads about daredevil as if he was God. He then told his friend when he came over about it who used his account to make a few fights and ever since a group of us joined the persona. Once we made a few different accounts but it wasnt as fun and we cant remember the passwords for them. And thats why we all use one account. We are all Cosmo Kramer. so your a one member group?

HisMajestyAC43
do you get together and bet on how many times you can say f*** you in one post, too?

it was uncalled for and in all reality sort of childish...

grey fox
Ramsey takes this.

Ramsey is a hell of a lot more insulting , cowell just makes losers who think they have talent sulk and walk away ramsey insults people and they cry ..hell I'M meaner then cowell (Personally the title of 'Mister Nasty' is overrated) Hell ramsey makes his own kids cry ...

Secondly ramsey works in a kitchen and is pretty familiar with bladed instruments , chin boy get's a cork screw to the eye before a meat cleaver hacks off his neck.

or as ramsey would say F*ck yeah !

bigbran
do you get together and bet on how many times you can say f*** you in one post, too?

it was uncalled for and in all reality sort of childish... maybe hes impersonating a spoiled child!!
he is an impersonater by the way.

Cosmo Kramer
Dude calm down he was just joking and he isnt even here right now. He cannot hear you.

bigbran
Originally posted by grey fox
Ramsey takes this.

Ramsey is a hell of a lot more insulting , cowell just makes losers who think they have talent sulk and walk away ramsey insults people and they cry ..hell I'M meaner then cowell (Personally the title of 'Mister Nasty' is overrated) Hell ramsey makes his own kids cry ...

Secondly ramsey works in a kitchen and is pretty familiar with bladed instruments , chin boy get's a cork screw to the eye before a meat cleaver hacks off his neck.

or as ramsey would say F*ck yeah ! ramesy once made chuck norris cry...

bigbran
Dude calm down he was just joking and he isnt even here right now. He cannot hear you. are you putting him back in yourself? wink your pretty good at it. you ever think about going pro?

Cosmo Kramer
Nope. I am seriously not joking as sad as it is.

bigbran
your not joking about not going pro? you should! i think you could fill in.

Cosmo Kramer
What are you talking about? I cannot believe you find it this hard to believe that there is a group of people sharing one account to use the KMC forums more conveniently and keep track of what their saying. Check our threads we all act so differently.

HisMajestyAC43
i think it is funny how you have to take the blame for what he said... hmmm mabye its alla clever gimmick so that he doesn't get banned and gets to say whatever he wants...

i'm sort of wondering why this thread hasn't been closed, neither character is a comic character, and we aren't even on subject...

bigbran
multiple personalities.
like micheal jackson, one minute hes black, the next hes a scary old chinese woman.

Cosmo Kramer
It really isnt my friend left and i cant really make a convincing argument its like one thirty in the morning.

bigbran
left? what are you in the same room?
do you have like a room full of computers, with no windows?
and then your like, we got a hit on the vss forum. send jim down there.
and then your like damnit jim!!! do i have to do everything myself?
and then you geek hand jim, and tell him to go to the corner.

Cosmo Kramer
lol well its kind of similar to that but not as extreme.

grey fox
ramesy once made chuck norris cry...

Tears of acid !

Cosmo Kramer
exactly...but ramsey wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.