Phoenix vs Superman AND WonderWoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FireIncarnate
Can supes overcome this psychic onslaught?

Edit: Added WW to the mix

**FI**

olympian
The Golden Eagle.

Bam!

MattDay
yea they are extreme physical heroes, she likes to use her powers a lot, they wont get near her with her reality bending, time distorting mischief

Priest
wolberine kid

ThePittman
they are toast2

FireIncarnate
So you're all really thinking Phoenix will win? Despite Supes and WW's combined speedblitzing?

I think that this fight would be much closer due to the high resistances that SP and WW have.

**FI**

olympian
Lets put it this way.

None of the two is Charles Xavier.

FireIncarnate
What about adding in the silver surfer? That much of a life-line?

**FI**

Juntai
Hasn't Pheonix been stopped and/or killed a ton of times?

MattDay
yea that is true, and by heroes that share many qualities of the two mentioned, i s'pose it depends on how they meet and what not

Juntai
OK, so it's Surfer, Supes and Wondy now?

MattDay
team wins by distraction and attraction method... my method lol

UniOmni
Phoenix is stopped, when she wants to be stopped.

Ie, Jean sabotaging her from within.

I honestly don't see how they can even dream of doing anything to her.

Sirius77
The Pheonix was killed by wolverine and Angel in the first Exiles comic collection. So why would it be any different if it was done by two characters who are hundreds of times superior to the ones from Exiles?

galan7777777
if jean was fully imbraced by the phoenix force and wasnt trying to kill herself then she would win hands down.........but if she was fighting from within the the other 2 would win by default

Sirius77
Originally posted by UniOmni

Y' know she was killed by an eletro-magnetic pulse right?...

Sirius77
Who says she is fight ing from within, haven't you ever heard of Dark Pheonix? She got beat.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Sirius77
Who says she is fight ing from within, haven't you ever heard of Dark Pheonix? She got beat. this thread dosent say "dark" phoenix, it just says "phoenix" u cant assume anything

Sirius77
Superman and Wonderwoman would take her, and after Jean's body had been demolished, the Pheonix force would just find a new shell.

Sirius77
FAce it, don't be a fanboy, Pheonix isone of Marvel's most overrated characters, why do you think shes been killed and ressurrected so many times?

General Kon-El
Overkill. Superman alone can take Phoenix.

galan7777777
FAce it, don't be a fanboy, Pheonix isone of Marvel's most overrated characters, why do you think shes been killed and ressurrected so many times? i personally dont like phoenix very much, i just think she would take this fight.....so u can stop the name calling please

Sirius77
Originally posted by galan7777777
i personally dont like phoenix very much, i just think she would take this fight.....so u can stop the name calling please

I didn't mean it offensively, but seriously, think about it, if Pheonix is so powerful, then why has she been killed by so many minor powered characters?

MattDay
it's her defense that are weak, he attack power in unlimited but if a character can manage to stay outta the way then they got a shot, that's her major weakness

nvrbeenwthagirl
Supeman and Wonder Woman can take Pheonix if they are ready for it. Other than that, phoenix wins by default of her power lvls.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Juntai
Hasn't Pheonix been stopped and/or killed a ton of times?

We're talking a full powered Phoenix who is actually out to kill the opposition as per forum rules.

Phoenix has never faced an opponent in battle at full power and been defeated.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by General Kon-El

What the f**k?

Read up on Phoenix. Supes is nothing to her.

GalacticStorm
Y' know she was killed by an eletro-magnetic pulse right?...

Not in a battle situation. She comforted Xorneto as he lay down virtually defeated and he attacked her. The title previously made it clear that Jean had work to do elsewhere in creation and that she wouldnt be staying in 616 for much longer, all in the same issue her "death" occurred. A few panels later we saw Jean manifest in a Phoenix egg 150 years in the future, where she later went on to repair the universe in the palm of her hand.

If Phoenix chose to she could place herself above harm, a point stated and depicted on panel.

What If...
She has been killed a ressurected so many times because the Jean within stops her madness.

Don't be such a fanboy thinking superman can take a cosmic being?

The thread maker needs to be more specific.

It could just be Jean with the codename Phoenix.
It could be Dark Phoenix
It could be just the PF.

The last 2 options eat them.

PF warps a nice big chunk of kryptonite in the palm of her hand and imbeds it in his face.

FireIncarnate
Okay its Jean merged with the Phoenix, but she is still trying to resist it.

Will that give them more of a chance?

**FI**

rotiart
If Jean is "resisting" then yah. cause that would be the equivalent of darkphoenix. So i'd go with superman punching her stupid xxxx ing head off. he bashes it over and over until its a bloodly pile of mashed bloodly flesh. Jean dies and stays dead.

Btw. Jean is supposed to be the stupid "Avatar" of the PF. If she can come back infinite times, its the stupidest thing i've ever heard. Because then she should have always existed.. which.. hey guess what.. is what the PF is. NOT JEAN. ugh. stupid writers that can't remember the basis for their characters make me sick. and stupid fanboys that just stick with their ugly characters cause they have cartoon fetishes.

jean dies.

doctorstrongbad
Phoenix wins this battle with ease. I think it was stated that she could fight and beat the JLA. Superman and WonderWoman make two nice graves in Phoenix's wake.

Tassadar
Originally posted by FireIncarnate
So you're all really thinking Phoenix will win? Despite Supes and WW's combined speedblitzing?

I think that this fight would be much closer due to the high resistances that SP and WW have.

**FI**

Speedblitz means nothing against a being with the power to harm classic Beyonder, Pheonix 1 hit wonders both without breaking a sweat, then goes out for coffee.

rotiart
Phoenix did not hurt classic beyonder... He amped her up higher than anything she'd ever experienced... and that still wasn't enough to kill him...

btw. if phoenix is at odds with jean grey.. that leaves them open to a decapitation by superman.

FireIncarnate
Originally posted by rotiart
If Jean is "resisting" then yah. cause that would be the equivalent of darkphoenix. So i'd go with superman punching her stupid xxxx ing head off. he bashes it over and over until its a bloodly pile of mashed bloodly flesh. Jean dies and stays dead.

Btw. Jean is supposed to be the stupid "Avatar" of the PF. If she can come back infinite times, its the stupidest thing i've ever heard. Because then she should have always existed.. which.. hey guess what.. is what the PF is. NOT JEAN. ugh. stupid writers that can't remember the basis for their characters make me sick. and stupid fanboys that just stick with their ugly characters cause they have cartoon fetishes.

jean dies.

Why would Jean always have existed? She was destined to become the physical avatar of the PF, clearly meaning she wasn't meant to merge with it until a later time in her life, or she would ahve merged with it at birth.

All that I've said could be a couple of dog's crap but I'm just a little confused by what you're saying.

But even with Jean still resisting, she still does wield the enormous power of the PF, and normally it takes a while for Jean to resurface.

**FI**

Tassadar

jean dies.

You call people fanboys when you think Superman and Wonder Woman can beat a cosmic entity? They lose just as bad as if they were fighting Galactus, or Thanos, or a well written Darkseid, or Tyrant, ect. They are brawlers. Saying they can beat a cosmic force is like saying Hulk, Juggernaut, Gladiator, ect can beat a cosmic force. Which.... guess what........ they cant.

rotiart
But why JEAN. Why does it have to be some stupid character from earth that becomes the ONLY person capable of being the avatar, when its been shown that others could be, including that one kid.. i think his name was omega... and rachel... If jean was meant to be the avatar, then noone else should have been able to get the power. its absurd. And if she is just one of a long line of avatars... how come the others don't get to keep coming back to life like her.

i don't read xmen much anymore. whenever i do, i feel like PIS is being shoved down my throat.

Tassadar
Phoenix did not hurt classic beyonder... He amped her up higher than anything she'd ever experienced... and that still wasn't enough to kill him...

btw. if phoenix is at odds with jean grey.. that leaves them open to a decapitation by superman.

True, she didnt, but the Beyonder himself said something along the lines that with all her power she might have been able to hurt him in Secret Wars 2.

rotiart
Just cause a pine needle hurt you, doesn't mean its gonna kill you.
Even a paper cut hurts.

Tassadar

i don't read xmen much anymore. whenever i do, i feel like PIS is being shoved down my throat.

Understandable.

doctorstrongbad
Can we all agree that Phoenix wins this fight? There should of been a poll on this forum. hehe

Tassadar
Just cause a pine needle hurt you, doesn't mean its gonna kill you.
Even a paper cut hurts.

Agian true, but I said harm, not kill. CB is the most powerful character in comics, he had more power than the entire multiverse. Being able to do make him feel any damage at all is quite a feat.

rotiart
Okay its Jean merged with the Phoenix, but she is still trying to resist it.

Will that give them more of a chance?

**FI**

I was just going with the threadmaker.

if jean is resisting phoenix. superman kills jean in an attempt to off PF. laughing

that makes me feel good just thinking about it.

FireIncarnate
But why JEAN. Why does it have to be some stupid character from earth that becomes the ONLY person capable of being the avatar, when its been shown that others could be, including that one kid.. i think his name was omega... and rachel... If jean was meant to be the avatar, then noone else should have been able to get the power. its absurd. And if she is just one of a long line of avatars... how come the others don't get to keep coming back to life like her.

Kid Omega is destined to become an avatar for the PF. Rachel Summers/Grey only inherited her mother's ability to tap into the PF for a short while, and I don't think she can do that anymore, though her energy signature does resemble the psionic fire of the Phoenix.

And in answer to your question, I think its because the PF has become so attached to Jean now, they have merged together and it works IMO.

**FI**

FireIncarnate
I was just going with the threadmaker.

if jean is resisting phoenix. superman kills jean in an attempt to off PF. laughing

that makes me feel good just thinking about it.

I am the threadmaker...heh.

rotiart
yes you are. and i shall dance for you

Happy Dance

danced to eye candy by nino brown featuring baby bash.

What If...
Because Jean was in the right place at the right time for PF to enter her body, not to mention at the time she was the 2nd most powerful telepath on Earth.

And why do you think rachel GREY can also hold the phoniex force that jean GREY possesed?

Jean was the first PF avatar, so it would resserect her before the others hosts.

...honestly this thread shouldn't even exist. Phoenix IS overrated, but she is still a cosmic being that held a universe in her palm.
She eats them.

rotiart
shrug. pay attention to the thread then.

its jean with PF, but struggling to against the PF..... against superman and wonder woman.

superman snaps her neck.

What If...
Pay attention in general.

This is seriously an all time low for supe fanboys.

rotiart
I'm not a superman fanboy. You just don't know how to read. Its jean fighting against phoenix control. .... fighting against superman and wonderwoman.

What If...
Like you said you said, you don't read x-men, you obviously don't understand the situtation.

just...shh...

Mr. Universe
Phoenix 10/10

Xplosive

**FI**

No it wouldn't. It's No Contest.

Originally posted by General Kon-El

Hahha.

MattDay
pheonix = OVERRATED yet another over rated character, she one of the most POWERFUL yeah that's true, but these two can move fast enough to beat the living crap out of the avatar (jean grey) before anything happens... KMC forumer = OVERRATED

Swanky-Tuna

Tell me about it. The whole "peak of humanity" thing feels completely rushed and it seems even more fishy that the Celestials caused the mutates, unless that was never confirmed and/or retconned. The jump is just too big for my tastes. And for something as big as this is supposed to be the way it's executed comes off as a tacky made for tv sci-fi movie.

guy222
X- Men Forever u reference

Phoenix Force easily

starlock
Wah Wah Wah...cry me a river

Phoenix wins..

Terryc250
no PIS and jobbing involved, Phoenix will destroy them with a gesture.. phoenix in what if destroyed a universe in one shot, they are nothing to her

Metalmanx
Originally posted by UniOmni

thumb up

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Terryc250
no PIS and jobbing involved, Phoenix will destroy them with a gesture.. phoenix in what if destroyed a universe in one shot, they are nothing to her

thumb up thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.