Major Pirates Of The Caribbean 3 Spoiler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tia dalma
I heard that jack is found in this sandy place with weird crabs(davy jone's locker). While liz, barbossa and will sail to the orient and meet Sao Feng. they get a ship called Hai Peng and sail it off the edge of the world. somewhere along the line liz is captured by Sao Feng.

P.S. stop me if i'm wrong but isn't the same thing happening again.
Listen: will, liz, jack
davy, his ex fiance, whoever she ran off with

will and davy were set to marry their fiance's
both women have fallen in love with another man.

sccch
Yup, I know about that.

Infinity
wow ... that is impressive thinking dude.

tia dalma
Hey i found out more, there is this freaky Dragon Lady on Sao Feng's ship the empress. Norington is now an admiral and goes after Jack now that he controls Davy coz he captured the heart in the 2nd film. The East India Trading Company have a huge fleet and set off on a mission to rid the world of pirates. Which mens one hell of a massive fight in the third film.

diddly-dum
where you finding this,.. PLEASE not wikipedia

sccch
Originally posted by tia dalma
Hey i found out more, there is this freaky Dragon Lady on Sao Feng's ship the empress. Norington is now an admiral and goes after Jack now that he controls Davy coz he captured the heart in the 2nd film. The East India Trading Company have a huge fleet and set off on a mission to rid the world of pirates. Which mens one hell of a massive fight in the third film.
Dragon Lady? Sounds like that Empress from the game "The Ledgend of Jack Sparrow". She uses a dragon to get power.

diddly-dum
wow, history and mythology,.. this should really be a class! reading geek smart

*jcd*gmc*
is that just what u think, or what u know?? smile

Chiki Mina
well im not gonna go too much w the script i mean its a rough draft anything could be changed..i think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.