Whats Ya Fav Part Of D Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tia dalma
well i know what mine is: The Teasing!
Jack and Liz never stop teasing each other it's so funny. Esp. Jack

"You know these clothes do not flatter you at all it should be a dress or nothing.......i happen to have no dress in my cabin" laughing

Jack: may i inquire as to how you came by these
Liz: persuasion
Jack: Friendly?
Liz: Decidely not .........Jack the letters give them back
Jack: Persuade Me stick out tongue

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by tia dalma
well i know what mine is: The Teasing!
Jack and Liz never stop teasing each other it's so funny. Esp. Jack

"You know these clothes do not flatter you at all it should be a dress or nothing.......i happen to have no dress in my cabin" laughing

Jack: may i inquire as to how you came by these
Liz: persuasion
Jack: Friendly?
Liz: Decidely not .........Jack the letters give them back
Jack: Persuade Me stick out tongue

YEP, ME TOO.....EVERY SCENE THAT TAKES BETWEEN JACK AND LIZ ARE MY FAVS OF THE MOVIE.....THE HIDE THE RUM/NO DRESS SCENE/ THE DESCRIBING OF THE CHEST AND COMPASS/ THE PERSUADE ME CONVERSATION/ THE MARRIAGE CONVERSATION/ THE CURIOSITY CONVERSATION/ THE FINDING OF THE CHEST - WHAT! / THE SHOOTING OF THE RIFLE SCENE-HANGING ON LEG / AND OF COURSE THE KISS OF DEATH......

LovelyOne
LOL yeah you gotta love that scene..his face is PRICELESS as he says "Like I said..PERSUADE ME"! and I LOVE the way she goes off and smiles about it when she thinks no ones looking laughing out loud

tia dalma
I know they suit each other so much. If disney put liz and will together they'll ruin the film. i think most people love the whole Jack-Liz thing. Coz u can see how much he iratates her in a flirty way. pirate

diddly-dum
totaly agreeing,...
My FAV scene:
*Jack walks up to Tia. And shoots monkey*
Jack: See? an undead monkey!
*Jack grins sarcasticly*
I think it went something like that...

canchaserAK
my fav other than the obvious flirting between jack and liz, was at the end in tia's hut when instead of Will acting like a complete fool and throwing a hizzy at liz's obvoius emotional state after the kiss, and losing jack. he agree's with everyone else to go find him. eventhough I think he knows if they find jack there isnt too much hope left for him and liz, just shows how either stupid and blind he is, or how much he truly cares for the happiness of liz no-matter the cost

diddly-dum
Thats the most moving comment i have ever readrolleyes1

canchaserAK
LOL I cant help it I cried from the kiss through to the end and walked out of the theatre emotionally exhausted

diddly-dum
AWWWWclapping

Rampant ox
Well obviously the best part of the movie was when my favourite character came back - CAPTAIN BARBOSSA!!

diddly-dum
You like Barbossa??!!! wacko jk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.