onslaught v.s. pre-crisis superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
okay we all know pre-crisis superman's powers, as has has been very popular on this sites threads, but i think that many people underestimate the power of onslaught, and for a refresher here is his powers and abilities

onslaught's powers were at virtually godlike levels, including the ability to mass-manipulate (his complete takeover of all the Sentinels), create and reshape matter at will (shown when he created his citadel, and when he created a second sun to destroy Earth), and an apparent omniscience (as evidenced when he easily thwarted an attempt to sneak into his citadel), and he seems to have total mental control over anyone or anything he wishes. He could change reality at an almost unlimited extent. His physical strength was also shown to be astonishingly high; so much so he was able to go toe-to-toe in a physical fight with the Hulk, after the Hulk's mind had been blanked and his strength and rage set to incredible levels, and his strength was also shown when he knocked The Juggernaut, literally, across North America, and ripped the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak out of his supposedly indestructible body, solidifying its raw power. In the end, Onslaught's true body was revealed to be a mass of pure, psionic energy that was immune to all forms of physical attacks

who would win in an all out battle in NYC? i think onslaught would win easily........what do you think?

galan7777777
heres the all powerful onslaught

galan7777777

MattDay
onslaught gets slaughtered

galan7777777
Originally posted by MattDay
onslaught gets slaughtered how so?

Dinalfos
Because he's Superman!!!!

MattDay
damn it! i should of copied the pictures.. well i hope you know a lot about pre crisis supes, but he can move at 200 trillion miles in mere seconds, blew planets to move them without trying, played toss the moon with kara, throw a black orb, like a dead sun shrunk into a compressed mass with an infinite (supposedly) weight, he threw it trillions of miles away, that was shown from pictures a guy posted in respect pre crisis supes... im not joking i think this guy could lose to pre crisis.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Because he's Superman!!!! as impressive as supe's is, onslaught would make him this he was a 6month old puppy

galan7777777
damn it! i should of copied the pictures.. well i hope you know a lot about pre crisis supes, but he can move at 200 trillion miles in mere seconds, blew planets to move them without trying, played toss the moon with kara, throw a black orb, like a dead sun shrunk into a compressed mass with an infinite (supposedly) weight, he threw it trillions of miles away, that was shown from pictures a guy posted in respect pre crisis supes... im not joking i think this guy could lose to pre crisis. yeah, pre crisis supes physical feats are impressive, but onslaught wouldnt need 2 beat him with physical strength

MattDay
so if superman went for the gem and just lobbed it miles away.. well a trillion as it was refered as, then he'd be vulnerable to someone who can throw punches powerful enough to bend time and fly AND fight beyond light speed, which of course makes no sense, but he is pre crisis

galan7777777
so if superman went for the gem and just lobbed it miles away.. well a trillion as it was refered as, then he'd be vulnerable to someone who can throw punches powerful enough to bend time and fly AND fight beyond light speed, which of course makes no sense, but he is pre crisis but remember the gem just gave him strength, it didnt alter his already incredible mental powers, and reality manipulating powers

galan7777777
and keep in mind some of onslaught's more notable powers are- Seemingly unlimited strength, speed and stamina, Invulnerability, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Magnetokinesis, Reality Manipulation, Metamorph, Self-Evolution, Super-genius Intellect. i really dont think supermans brute strength could compete with these abilities

MattDay
well he had super genius abilities in those days too, i can't help but think you've convinced yourself onslaught would win no matter what i say...

MattDay
so i say superman you say onslaught, agreed?

galan7777777
well he had super genius abilities in those days too, i can't help but think you've convinced yourself onslaught would win no matter what i say... its more then about intellect, onslaught could use telekensis to make supes think he was lois, thats y i say brute strength wouldnt really matter..............but agreed

((The_Anomaly))
Pre-Crisis Superman could do just about anything. I mean he sneezed and blew out a star, by accident. Not to mention tugging like 5 or 6 planets behind him with a smile on his face. As well as other insane and absolutely ridiculous feats. He was also pretty much invulnerable (completely) to anything other then very powerful magic and kryptonite. Not to mention his pretty much unlimited speed that arguably might put even the Flash to shame.

Superman wins.

galan7777777
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Pre-Crisis Superman could do just about anything. I mean he sneezed and blew out a star, by accident. Not to mention tugging like 5 or 6 planets behind him with a smile on his face. As well as other insane and absolutely ridiculous feats. He was also pretty much invulnerable (completely) to anything other then very powerful magic and kryptonite. Not to mention his pretty much unlimited speed that arguably might put even the Flash to shame.

Superman wins. and i said this fight wouldnt really need to involve brute strength, onslaught could make supes mind shut down

Blair Wind
hes not fast enough to make his brain connect with supermans before he realizes hes dead no expression

galan7777777
u can not assume he's not fast enough

Priest
onslaught does have realitiy warping powers ..

galan7777777
Originally posted by Priest
onslaught does have realitiy warping powers .. exactly

MattDay
thoughts<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<pre crisis speed, onslaught gets the gem thrown off, punched in the face 1000000 times, lobbed across the universe, wacked into the year 4000, then 2000 BC, then in the jurassic era, then the... you see where im going with this, he moved sooo fast that he'd do all that before he could think to use a mind manip, and then onwards he'd be too occupied with where he is going and why he see's dinosaurs then why he see's pure darkness... he's dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.