Morg/Gladiator/Hulkvs. Doomsday/Superman/LOBO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Which side takes it?

Debate lads? This is a Fan boys dream as I love all of these toons.

Morg after he augmented his powers to be the strongest of all Heralds

Vs.

Doomsday who has evolved past Physical and Energy based beatings

Gladiator at full confidence

vs.

Superman Sundipped for 5 years

Lobo, immortal and crazy healing factor with that replicationg blood

vs.

An insane out of his mind with rage Hulk. He thinks lobo killed his wife.

galan7777777
is gladiator completely confident? and which hulk r we talking about?

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is all of them at thier best.

galan7777777
then team 1 would win

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_%28comics%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gladiator_%28Shi%27ar%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulk_%28comics%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobo_%28DC_Comics%29

galan7777777
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_%28comics%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gladiator_%28Shi%27ar%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulk_%28comics%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobo_%28DC_Comics%29 ive seen these already

HigH ScholaR
hmmmmmmmmm you need to refine you statement all of them at their best this could go on for ages and bring out the fanboyism of people. technically at their best you got hulk at mindless hulk or when he lift those billoons of tons then you got superman..............................

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by galan7777777
then team 1 would win

You sure? Remember that Lobo at his best is stronger than Supers and if he gets hurt, makes a copy for each drop of blood. You sure even an enraged insane hulk is going to be able to beat that?

And Superman at his best will have taken a bath in the sun before he fights Gladiator. Tho Gladiator is arguably the best Super powered fighter in Marvel. Supes may be up a creek in this battle.

MOrg or doomsday can go either way. both are super crazy and the strongest of either side. I can't decide that one.

galan7777777
You sure? Remember that Lobo at his best is stronger than Supers and if he gets hurt, makes a copy for each drop of blood. You sure even an enraged insane hulk is going to be able to beat that?

And Superman at his best will have taken a bath in the sun before he fights Gladiator. Tho Gladiator is arguably the best Super powered fighter in Marvel. Supes may be up a creek in this battle.

MOrg or doomsday can go either way. both are super crazy and the strongest of either side. I can't decide that one. well again gladiator at his best possessed the uni-power enhancing his abilities by at least 50x, plus it gave him other abstract abilities such as reality manupliation

Dinalfos
Team two wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Team two wins.

Why?

Validus
Superman staying in the sun for 5 years is massive overkill.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus

Gladiator with Full Confidence can do anything he thinks. SO I had to help supers out a little. Even still, Gladiator outclasses Superman in Speed, and fighting ability.

batdude123
Which side takes it?

Vs.

vs.

vs.

An insane out of his mind with rage Hulk. He thinks lobo killed his wife.

Jesus. FIVE YEARS???!!! Superman beats everybody on the battle field by himself.

Validus
Gladiator with Full Confidence can do anything he thinks. SO I had to help supers out a little. Even still, Gladiator outclasses Superman in Speed, and fighting ability.
Gladiator written at his best can destroy planets and hit 100x lightspeed. Superman sundipped for 10 minutes can do that. 5 years? Be realistic now. Superman's power increases exponentially.

galan7777777
Originally posted by batdude123
Jesus. FIVE YEARS???!!! Superman beats everybody on the battle field by himself. if superman was in the sum for 5 yrs his molecules would be so accelerated that he would age at a super rate, he would grow old and die before the fight was over.........even when he's been sun dipped for prolonged periods he has had side effects.......5 yrs isnt even believable

nvrbeenwthagirl
Gladiator written at his best can destroy planets and hit 100x lightspeed. Superman sundipped for 10 minutes can do that. 5 years? Be realistic now. Superman's power increases exponentially.

If it only took him ten minutes to get that powerful, how come he doesn't do it when fighting beings like the Anti monitor and Doomsday? SOmething doesn't sound right. IT took him 1million months to get to be superman prime. And that is with him never leaving the sun. And he doesn't have infinite capacity for sunlight energy. if he did, he wouldnt' run out of it during fights and need to be replenished. at any rate Superman sundipped. 10 minutes. what ever. I hate superman. Why be on the Justice league when he can sun dip for ten minutes and beat any threat? that doesn't make sense to me. I think it takes longer than ten minutes to get that powerful.

Validus
if superman was in the sum for 5 yrs his molecules would be so accelerated that he would age at a super rate, he would grow old and die before the fight was over.........even when he's been sun dipped for prolonged periods he has had side effects.......5 yrs isnt even believable
He doesn't get side effects. All Star Superman is the exception, not the rule.

galan7777777
He doesn't get side effects. All Star Superman is the exception, not the rule. even so 5 yrs isnt even believeable, but glad with uni-power could beat a sundipped supe

Validus
If it only took him ten minutes to get that powerful, how come he doesn't do it when fighting beings like the Anti monitor and Doomsday? SOmething doesn't sound right.
That's like asking why Flash comics don't end in the page it would take Wally to destroy his rogues. That would be boring, thats why.

nvrbeenwthagirl
even so 5 yrs isnt even believeable, but glad with uni-power could beat a sundipped supe

OK to make things even, Glad has the uni power and supers is sundipped for five years. which side wins?

batdude123
if superman was in the sum for 5 yrs his molecules would be so accelerated that he would age at a super rate, he would grow old and die before the fight was over.........even when he's been sun dipped for prolonged periods he has had side effects.......5 yrs isnt even believable

Nope. Superman Prime sundipped for MANY milleniums and wasn't feeling any other side effects other than more and more power.

batdude123
OK to make things even, Glad has the uni power and supers is sundipped for five years. which side wins?

Sun dipped Superman beats everybody on the battle field.

galan7777777
OK to make things even, Glad has the uni power and supers is sundipped for five years. which side wins? it would be close, all gladiators abilities are enhanced by at least 50 fold, probably more, and he also gained abstract powers such as reality manupliation, supes sundipped that long hasnt been seen.........but what the hell i still say gladiator

batdude123
even so 5 yrs isnt even believeable, but glad with uni-power could beat a sundipped supe

Nope.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nope.

MOrg had the power cosmic, and mystich energies that made him even more powerful than the silver surfer. that kind of power combined with a uni power glads, and the dc team is going to be punching long and hard for a victory. In my opinion, neither side can win. Unless someone can demonstrate how? I can't see it. They would destroy galaxies with the punches they would be throwing around. Not to mention Doomsday evolves to counter every single type of power. Even gaining new powers to adapt against other people's powers. HIm and morg would be awesome. I wonder how doomsday would adapt to mystich cosmic blast.

galan7777777
MOrg had the power cosmic, and mystich energies that made him even more powerful than the silver surfer. that kind of power combined with a uni power glads, and the dc team is going to be punching long and hard for a victory. In my opinion, neither side can win. Unless someone can demonstrate how? I can't see it. They would destroy galaxies with the punches they would be throwing around. Not to mention Doomsday evolves to counter every single type of power. Even gaining new powers to adapt against other people's powers. HIm and morg would be awesome. I wonder how doomsday would adapt to mystich cosmic blast. dd, would probably have to die and adapt a few dozen times to take that blast and keep coming

galan7777777
the abstract powers gladiator gained with the unipower alone would be enough 2 beat a sun dipped superman

batdude123
the abstract powers gladiator gained with the unipower alone would be enough 2 beat a sun dipped superman

Not a FIVE YEAR sundipped Superman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Not a FIVE YEAR sundipped Superman.

they would be duking it out for quite some time. But the Uni power ain't no joke. alone it can make Spiderman the most powerful being in the universe that is not an abstract. Putting it on Gladiator is insane. plus glads is a muuuuuuuch better fighter than supers. I"m leaning towards glads in this fight. but I dont' know how powerful a sundip makes super. I know in dc 1 million, he was glowing. but they never even showed how powerful he was. if he was stronger than supers 1m, than he was the shit. Cuz supers 1m was doing precrisis superman stuff, and then some. telepathic rain, shattering the time barrier bare handed. tuff call. I'm still trying to figure out if an enraged hulk has what it takes to beat Lobo. I think Hulk will know peace at last messing with lobo.

Validus
Abstract powers? He has matter manipulation. Nothing abstract going on there.

galan7777777
Abstract powers? He has matter manipulation. Nothing abstract going on there. matter manipulation which could pull supes molecules apart, hell when the invisible woman had the unipower, she flayed juggernaut down to a skeleton

BobbyD

Indeed! ...Hulk wouldn't see him, Glads confidence would be gone in a second, and Morg-not sure.

Validus
matter manipulation which could pull supes molecules apart, hell when the invisible woman had the unipower, she flayed juggernaut down to a skeleton
The only time Sue had the Uni-power was when she stalemated Gladiator. So much for that full confidence, eh?

BobbyD

Indeed. Indeed! ...Hulk wouldn't see him, Glads confidence would be gone in a second, and Morg-not sure.

batdude123
they would be duking it out for quite some time. But the Uni power ain't no joke. alone it can make Spiderman the most powerful being in the universe that is not an abstract. Putting it on Gladiator is insane. plus glads is a muuuuuuuch better fighter than supers. I"m leaning towards glads in this fight. but I dont' know how powerful a sundip makes super. I know in dc 1 million, he was glowing. but they never even showed how powerful he was. if he was stronger than supers 1m, than he was the shit. Cuz supers 1m was doing precrisis superman stuff, and then some. telepathic rain, shattering the time barrier bare handed. tuff call. I'm still trying to figure out if an enraged hulk has what it takes to beat Lobo. I think Hulk will know peace at last messing with lobo.

Let's put it this way:

30 second sundipped Superman was flying around PLANETS at the speed of light and was beating the sh*t outa Imperiex Brainiac 13. Now, being sundipped for FIVE YEARS makes him 5,256,000 times more powerful than even that!!!

galan7777777
The only time Sue had the Uni-power was when she stalemated Gladiator. So much for that full confidence, eh? but with the unipower glads power isnt affected by confidence, he simply taps what he needs to win

Validus
but with the unipower glads power isnt affected by confidence, he simply taps what he needs to win
Says what? Are we making up rules for the Uni-power now? It isn't an infinite source of energy. Gladiator's natural power depends on confidence. If he feels like a loser, the Uni-power will amp his loser power levels so to speak.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Let's put it this way:

30 second sundipped Superman was flying around PLANETS at the speed of light and was beating the sh*t outa Imperiex Brainiac 13. Now, being sundipped for FIVE YEARS makes him 5,256,000 times more powerful than even that!!!

I dont think that is how his powers work. IF i'm remebering correctly he has an upper limit to how much solar energy he can absorb. He has to, or else he wouldn't be able to deplete his energy so quickyly. He lost his powers in all but two seconds fighting Superboy prime, who seemed to be stronger than supes with very little time wise, exposure to the sun. Supers with 5years sundipping probably puts him some where in the rune king thor range.

batdude123
I dont think that is how his powers work. IF i'm remebering correctly he has an upper limit to how much solar energy he can absorb. He has to, or else he wouldn't be able to deplete his energy so quickyly. He lost his powers in all but two seconds fighting Superboy prime, who seemed to be stronger than supes with very little time wise, exposure to the sun. Supers with 5years sundipping probably puts him some where in the rune king thor range.

His powers DO work like that. They increase exponentially. Yeah, his powers were depleted because they flew through kryptonite and then flew through a red sun, so of course he's going to be a bit less powerful. And yes, there is an upper limit, but All-Star Superman isn't even canon. Superman Prime was sun soaking for MANY thousands of years, and he wasn't even at full power yet.

galan7777777
Says what? Are we making up rules for the Uni-power now? It isn't an infinite source of energy. Gladiator's natural power depends on confidence. If he feels like a loser, the Uni-power will amp his loser power levels so to speak. ure right its not infinate, but he no longer depended on confidence to win a fight

Validus
He flew through a red sun. no expression

The only time he's stated to have depleted his energy supply is against Doomsday but again thats merely an exception and not the rule.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He flew through a red sun. no expression

The only time he's stated to have depleted his energy supply is against Doomsday but again thats merely an exception and not the rule.

He lost his powers when the sun eater came.

Validus
He lost his powers when the sun eater came.
Because he lost his power source. Let's see how how good Silver Surfer does without access to the power cosmic. Same thing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Because he lost his power source. Let's see how how good Silver Surfer does without access to the power cosmic. Same thing.

Yes but if he can absorb so much and store so much, he should have been able to last quite some time dont' you think? I think Silver surfer has the power cosmic stored inside him. I"m trying to make a point about how superman is so inconsistantly written.

Validus
Yes but if he can absorb so much and store so much, he should have been able to last quite some time dont' you think? I think Silver surfer has the power cosmic stored inside him. I"m trying to make a point about how superman is so inconsistantly written.
I'm sure if he had been sitting in the sun for 5 years when the Sun Eater showed up he wouldn't have had a problem. I don't really see how the speaks on the so called limits of his ability to absorb.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm sure if he had been sitting in the sun for 5 years when the Sun Eater showed up he wouldn't have had a problem. I don't really see how the speaks on the so called limits of his ability to absorb.

He actually has been in the sun for 30 plus years and has taken several sun dips.

Soljer

He is saying that Superman had been sitting on the earth, chilling with the sun's rays for decades by that time. He didn't CONSTANTLY expend all his sun-energy every day, he should have had plenty in reserve.

Validus
He actually has been in the sun for 30 plus years and has taken several sun dips.
He hasn't been in the sun for 30 years....

He's expended the energy from his sundips by doing things like pushing planets around at lightspeed and fighting Imperiex.

bigbran
Which side takes it?

Vs.

vs.

vs.

An insane out of his mind with rage Hulk. He thinks lobo killed his wife. isnt confidence unlimited?

Validus
Originally posted by Soljer
He is saying that Superman had been sitting on the earth, chilling with the sun's rays for decades by that time. He didn't CONSTANTLY expend all his sun-energy every day, he should have had plenty in reserve.
He was still acting as a hero during the Final Night and his powers faded over time. That crossover happened over a significant period of time so that still doesn't mean much.

galan7777777
Originally posted by bigbran
isnt confidence unlimited? yes it is

nvrbeenwthagirl
He hasn't been in the sun for 30 years....

He's expended the energy from his sundips by doing things like pushing planets around at lightspeed and fighting Imperiex.

So how much energy do you think he's going to expend fighting the likes of a uni-powered gladiator?

batdude123
So how much energy do you think he's going to expend fighting the likes of a uni-powered gladiator?

Not five years worth of sundipping. That's for damn sure. He's got more than enough energy in this fight to beat everybody.

bigbran
yes it is so... if you take away 5 years of sundipping.
glads takes it, until morg cheaps him out using his powers to put radiation all over that ass.
and couldnt morg also red sun supes?
hulk gets taken out in a heartbeat(not even a heartbeat)
doomsday will be tricky. very tricky...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Not five years worth of sundipping. That's for damn sure. He's got more than enough energy in this fight to beat everybody.

You know nothing of the omniverse. You are a DC head and can't debate effectively to me. I"m not debating you any more. Your arguments just dont' do it for me. Gladiator to me is a better version of Superman.

batdude123
You know nothing of the omniverse. You are a DC head and can't debate effectively to me. I"m not debating you any more. Your arguments just dont' do it for me. Gladiator to me is a better version of Superman.

Now come on. Was there ANY reason at all to insult like that? We were having a civilized discussion until you brought that up. Not to mention you overate Wonder Woman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Now come on. Was there ANY reason at all to insult like that? We were having a civilized discussion until you brought that up. Not to mention you overate Wonder Woman.

NO I dont', I even mentioned all of the beings I thought she can't beat. I knwo her strengths and her weaknesses.

batdude123
NO I dont', I even mentioned all of the beings I thought she can't beat. I knwo her strengths and her weaknesses.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

And what's the deal with calling me ignorant for no reason at all? That was strictly uncalled for. Instead of insulting you could give reasons/facts/arguments, but you had to resort to that. no I thought you were above that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
roll eyes (sarcastic)

And what's the deal with calling me ignorant for no reason at all? That was strictly uncalled for. Instead of insulting you could give reasons/facts/arguments, but you had to resort to that. no I thought you were above that.

All you do is glance over my arguments and logic. I logically stated many things over and over. Other people were getting the idea, but you were not. Gladiator with the unipower would probably stalemate a 5yr sun dipped superman until superman ran out of juice. while glads would not. glads at full confindence has no limits as it is. Imagine oracle blocking glads ability to lack confidence. no one short of thanos could beat him physcally. maybe not even thanos. Superman is outclassed by gladiator on thier regular days. if they both amp up as they have been shown in the comics, superman will loose becuz he has been shown to burn himself out during extreme physical exertion.

batdude123
All you do is glance over my arguments and logic. I logically stated many things over and over. Other people were getting the idea, but you were not. Gladiator with the unipower would probably stalemate a 5yr sun dipped superman until superman ran out of juice. while glads would not. glads at full confindence has no limits as it is. Imagine oracle blocking glads ability to lack confidence. no one short of thanos could beat him physcally. maybe not even thanos. Superman is outclassed by gladiator on thier regular days. if they both amp up as they have been shown in the comics, superman will loose becuz he has been shown to burn himself out during extreme physical exertion.

Exactly, that's your opinion. I don't walk all over you because you have a freakin' opinion for Christ's sake. roll eyes (sarcastic) There's no reason to be like that on a comic book versus forum. It's just for fun.

Validus
Both guys have ambiguous power levels so it's impossible to say. Superman at normal levels has fought high powered people without running out of energy. He almost never runs out energy because he's always being replenished.

bigbran
wouldnt the unipower, times gladiator by 50?
and in non jobber form, hed be near unstoppable.

Validus
Apparently he'd still be under Silver Surfer.

Demonic Phoenix
5 Years??????

It's been nice knowing Hulk, Gladiator and Morg. Say your good-byes before Superman kills them.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Both guys have ambiguous power levels so it's impossible to say. Superman at normal levels has fought high powered people without running out of energy. He almost never runs out energy because he's always being replenished.

Superman has only fought a better version of himself once. Doomsday. I'd bet my life Gladiator is also a better version of superman due to the fact that he is faster, a muuuuuch better fighter, and is as strong if not stronger than supers. He'd burn himself out against glads too. And if Glads had the uni power, against a five years supers, glads would still win. he would have his confindence amped up to unreal lvls since he would know he also had the infinite power of the uni. glads would have two infinite sources to superman's 5 year sun dip. glads takes the win.

now back to our other fights.

Morg and doomsday stale mate and lobo cremes hulk after a long and exausting battle.

batdude123

Superman when sun soaking for 30 seconds was pushing planets around at lightspeed and was beating Imperiex Brainiac 13. Now sun soaking for five years makes him 5,256,000 times more powerful than even that. Five year sun soaking Superman>>>>>>>>>>>Gladiator with Uni power. roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
Apparently he'd still be under Silver Surfer. surfer could only resort to kicking glads in the balls(or radiation!)

nvrbeenwthagirl
surfer could only resort to kicking glads in the balls(or radiation!)

The unipower negates all of glads weaknesses.

bigbran
Superman when sun soaking for 30 seconds was pushing planets around at lightspeed and was beating Imperiex Brainiac 13. Now sun soaking for five years makes him 5,256,000 times more powerful than even that. Five year sun soaking Superman>>>>>>>>>>>Gladiator with Uni power. roll eyes (sarcastic) just saying that a non jobber glads would be strong.
i alreaady said to take off the omega sun dip.

nvrbeenwthagirl
just saying that a non jobber glads would be strong.
i alreaady said to take off the omega sun dip.

The uni-power trumps any sun dip. He would have to sun dip for eternity to match the infinite power of the uni. INFINITE power vs ONE sun. Not even a big sun by star standards. Not even the most potent or hottest sun. powering one alien being, vs. the uni-power, amping up a being who already has limitless capability due to the very nature of his power.

Validus
Superman has only fought a better version of himself once. Doomsday.
Death of Superman was designed for only one outcome. Of course he ran out of energy. Does it mean nothing that in all following fights, Superman has not ran of energy?

I'd bet my life Gladiator is also a better version of superman due to the fact that he is faster, a muuuuuch better fighter, and is as strong if not stronger than supers.
I'm going to sound like Jellyrobes here but prove it. Gladiator doesn't have any combat showings superior to Superman, at all. He hasn't beaten the same caliber of opponent that Superman consistently has. Overall, he's not above Superman.

He'd burn himself out against glads too. And if Glads had the uni power, against a five years supers, glads would still win. he would have his confindence amped up to unreal lvls since he would know he also had the infinite power of the uni. glads would have two infinite sources to superman's 5 year sun dip. glads takes the win.

Exactly why I don't like this thread. Useless hypothetical situation where neither side can prove anything.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Death of Superman was designed for only one outcome. Of course he ran out of energy. Does it mean nothing that in all following fights, Superman has not ran of energy?

I'm going to sound like Jellyrobes here but prove it. Gladiator doesn't have any combat showings superior to Superman, at all. He hasn't beaten the same caliber of opponent that Superman consistently has. Overall, he's not above Superman.

Exactly why I don't like this thread. Useless hypothetical situation where neither side can prove anything.

When I made the thread, i was thinking the characters at thier best regular lvls. But on this forum, people want toons at thier top ranking so I changed it. I was thinking all the toons at thier REGULAR best. To me, this means, MOrg and doomsday are the two powerhouses. but other's disagreed. The thread can be discussed if people use logic.

galan7777777

Exactly why I don't like this thread. Useless hypothetical situation where neither side can prove anything. but at the same time can u prove that superman has done anything that gladiator couldnt do? i bet u cant, this is kind of a double edged sword.........if all characters were at their personal best, no uni power, no sun dipping, etc.....then DD and Morg would definatley be the heavy hitters

nvrbeenwthagirl
but at the same time can u prove that superman has done anything that gladiator couldnt do? i bet u cant, this is kind of a double edged sword.........if all characters were at their personal best, no uni power, no sun dipping, etc.....then DD and Morg would definatley be the heavy hitters

I'd almost wager MOrg and doomsday could team up and take down the other 4.

galan7777777
I'd almost wager MOrg and doomsday could team up and take down the other 4. well morg is the strongest herlald of galactus him alone would be very hard for all the others to beat, but him teamed with doomsday who can not be killed would be nearly unbeatable

nvrbeenwthagirl
well morg is the strongest herlald of galactus him alone would be very hard for all the others to beat, but him teamed with doomsday who can not be killed would be nearly unbeatable

Yes I remember specifally that Galactus wanted Morg back out of all the beings Tyrant had captured and was almost willing to fight over him, and Tyrant also desired to keep morg. It is stated that Morg is more powerful than Silver surfer. It seems that Surfer has never been shown to even dare attempt to fight morg. MORg and doomsday for the win. every one else looses teeth and has broken bones for days. Go bad guys!!!

galan7777777
Yes I remember specifally that Galactus wanted Morg back out of all the beings Tyrant had captured and was almost willing to fight over him, and Tyrant also desired to keep morg. It is stated that Morg is more powerful than Silver surfer. It seems that Surfer has never been shown to even dare attempt to fight morg. MORg and doomsday for the win. every one else looses teeth and has broken bones for days. Go bad guys!!! agreed

charlemagne9746
Well, we all want these characters at their best right? How bout Morg with the Waters of Life. A five year sun dipped PRE-CRISES Superman...Doomsday in Hunter/Prey....Gladiator with the Uni Power..and Lobo at full potential....and of course Mindless Hulk.

As far as the winner...i really don't know. It would really be chaos. For one, Doomsday has no friends. He will want to kill everyone on the battlefield....and he hates Supes' the most...so, it may be a four on two job..lol.

If it is pre-crisis supes' sun dipped for 5 years...he should be able to take Gladiator with the uni power. If not...then Lobo is gonna help him out. You know Hulk is probably gonna make him bleed. If you have a dozen or more Lobo's pop into the fight...that's gonna overwhelm the Hulk...and both of them can team against Gladiator. Morg with the waters of life may stalemate Doomsday....then all the Lobo's and Supes' can put away Morg..lol...then they remove Doomsday from the Battlefield...and a dozen or so Lobo's have fun whoopin' up on Supes...lol...maybe Lobo is left standing at the end...who knows. It would be an interesting fight though.

bigbran
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Well, we all want these characters at their best right? How bout Morg with the Waters of Life. A five year sun dipped PRE-CRISES Superman...Doomsday in Hunter/Prey....Gladiator with the Uni Power..and Lobo at full potential....and of course Mindless Hulk.

As far as the winner...i really don't know. It would really be chaos. For one, Doomsday has no friends. He will want to kill everyone on the battlefield....and he hates Supes' the most...so, it may be a four on two job..lol.

If it is pre-crisis supes' sun dipped for 5 years...he should be able to take Gladiator with the uni power. If not...then Lobo is gonna help him out. You know Hulk is probably gonna make him bleed. If you have a dozen or more Lobo's pop into the fight...that's gonna overwhelm the Hulk...and both of them can team against Gladiator. Morg with the waters of life may stalemate Doomsday....then all the Lobo's and Supes' can put away Morg..lol...then they remove Doomsday from the Battlefield...and a dozen or so Lobo's have fun whoopin' up on Supes...lol...maybe Lobo is left standing at the end...who knows. It would be an interesting fight though. hulk would make precrisus supes with a 5 year sundip bleed...

because supes was laughing so hard! laughing

bigbran
hulks more useless in this fight, than superman, when lois wants to have sex.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.