Persuade Me Scene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jdl1224
does anyone know a link to watch it? I swear I searched through youtube and COULD NOT find it. I was reading some of the things people have been pointing out and I wanted to go back and look- but i can't find it. It's driving me nuts!

jdl1224
ugh. nevermind. i found it.

sccch
Well....uhhhh. I'll still post it. smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ibs1ox65DrQ

jdl1224
thats the one i ended up finding.

i seriously looked through every one for 'pirates of the caribbean' and i put in persuade me before and i didnt find it, then i typed it in again later and left the room. and when i came back i looked at the screen and there it was. i'm going insane i tell you, insane.

but thanks. smile

sccch
To find PoyC 2 clips, you have to type in: pirates of the caribbean 2. Your welcome. big grin

random21
thats got to be one of my favorite scenes. actually i liked any scene with jack and elizabeth lol. smile

katelovespirate
its a GREAT scene. it has everything!!!!! a marriage proposal, witty banter between two hott people, great music, lots of sexy eye-contact, outrageous flirtation, character development, and intense physical chemistry. whats not to love? hahaha.

jdl1224
haha. kate. you crack me up. smile

diddly-dum
diddo

random21
haha.

random21
my computers not letting me watch any of the videos =[ can somebody help me?? cuz i really wanna watch them!

sccch
You mean on YouTube? What does it say?

random21
it says "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Click here to get the latest flash player."

then i click to download it. then it says "When you see the installation completion movie above and text below, your installation was successful. The installation should only take a minute or two on a 56k modem." and i only see text and it says "installation complete Version 6,0,84,0 installed successfully" but i dont see it on my computer.

if that made sense, lol, is there a way i can turn it out if its turned off or something?

diddly-dum
random21,
I'm no genius on computers, but I will take a wack at it...
Do you have a 56k modem?? If not then that might be the problem.
Hope this helps.

random21
i have no clue lol. but thanks fer trying! smile

i guess ill have to wait til the dvd comes out =[ does anybody know what day in november it comes out?

diddly-dum
From what I found, someone said December 5th....

sccch
Originally posted by random21
it says "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Click here to get the latest flash player."

then i click to download it. then it says "When you see the installation completion movie above and text below, your installation was successful. The installation should only take a minute or two on a 56k modem." and i only see text and it says "installation complete Version 6,0,84,0 installed successfully" but i dont see it on my computer.

if that made sense, lol, is there a way i can turn it out if its turned off or something?
Thats happened to me A BUNCH of times. try restarting your computer and see if that helps.

diddly-dum
ya what she said!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.