Bodycounts vs. Bodycounts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MJOILNIR
Who in thier comic careers have killed the most beings? Now befor people start saying death and Thanos with/IG and all that crap, the stipulations.
Killed in melee combat(hand to hand, hand held weapons ect)
No earth shattering, galaxie destroying blasts ect.

Who has the highest body count??? Ive got my own opinion but Ill save it for later.

ThePittman
Apocalypse

darthgoober
I would say the Obliderator or Lobo.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Probably wolverine or sabertooth. Maybe mystich.

at any rate, i'm sure it's some marvel toon. maybe the punisher.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
I would say the Obliderator or Lobo.

ur right, i have this one lobo comic where he just kills insane amounts of people without even flinching, no fighting. just him punching heads off and stuff. he is terrible.

DigiMark007
Ozymandias.

Easily hundreds of thousands....and I'd put it in the millions. Half of New York City.

cool

ThePittman
Originally posted by darthgoober
I would say the Obliderator or Lobo. I can't see Lobo being anywhere near Apocalypse and I'm not familiar with the other.

darthgoober
Originally posted by ThePittman
I can't see Lobo being anywhere near Apocalypse and I'm not familiar with the other.

Lobo killed his entire race. The Obliderator is an Elder of the Universe(Marvel), he also destroyed his entire race and his sole purpose in life for billions of years was killing people.

MJOILNIR
What about killed on panel???????? One at a time? I should have elaberated at this, but we'll go both ways. On panel I just may have to go with Conan. He's killed a lot of poor bastards since the 30's. All with his hands or a melee weapon to.

Tshern
Also Thanos destroyed a planet full of warriors...

darthgoober
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
What about killed on panel???????? One at a time? I should have elaberated at this, but we'll go both ways. On panel I just may have to go with Conan. He's killed a lot of poor bastards since the 30's. All with his hands or a melee weapon to.

On panel would probably still be Lobo(but I could be wrong).

galan7777777
silver surfer is definatley "responsible" for the most deaths being the hearald of galactus, but id have to say either lobo or darkseid have personally killed the most people

rotiart
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Who in thier comic careers have killed the most beings? Now befor people start saying death and Thanos with/IG and all that crap, the stipulations.
Killed in melee combat(hand to hand, hand held weapons ect)
No earth shattering, galaxie destroying blasts ect.

Who has the highest body count??? Ive got my own opinion but Ill save it for later.

Thanos without the IG... when he fought the avengers.. was already considered a mass murderer on other worlds...

Currently Annihilus is orchestrating the mass murder of billions of people on hundreds on planets..

Of course you could go with someone like Ra's Al Ghul or Dracula who have killed hundreds if not thousands.

The Eternals were outnumbered lik 100000 to 1 by the deviants, and they slaughtered the deviants anyways....

Wolverine in a berserker rage dices up hundreds of hand and yakuza... and he's been doing it for a hundred or so years..

The hulk causes mucho devastation every time he appears.. you gotta imagine the dead involved.

i'm so confused with the criteria.

K3VIL
I'd go with Lobo, who accidentally killed all his race when was in high school, also Thanos has erased planets just by rampaging them all against entire armies, he's not a threat only when he has the IG, HOTU or that kind of stuff.Also the Punisher among humans, he's doing from about 10 years this crusade against crime, and each day he kills a hundred or less more of criminals, then stop for a while, move to another city, and start again.

rotiart
there was also the instance where he teleports surfer from planet to planet, with lethal bacteria on the surfer... and uses the surfer as a typhoid mary of sorts to kill the majority of an entire planet.

Dinalfos
The Beyonder.

ThePittman
Well if you count hand to hand and not by virus and other mass destruction then I would have to say the Lawbringers by far.

Laminator_X
If guns were OK, it would indeed be the Obliterator, as he's been personally massacring people in creative ways since the dawn of time.

Close quarters, I'd pick Rune. He's hella old and fights up close and personal. He has also killed and/or eaten entire races and such.

On panel, whoever said Conan is probably right, unless you count things like Thanos finishing off that planet full of mercenaries.

complexbrother
the top five people who killed with hand to hand or handheld weapons ...

the Obliterator
Thanos
Lobo
Wolverine
Punisher

with special notice to Scorge

Dinalfos
What about Carnage?

ThePittman
QZTR has wiped out hundreds if not thousands of races and is responsible for taken over an entire universe.

MJOILNIR
I dint explain very well to start but its been entertaining non-the less. I did actually mean on panel, as in how many have beings has this person actually killed in a comic. Not just what has been said on panel. This character killed millions 1000 years ago, or killed his race dosnt count unless you saw the actual killings on panel. Since thier first app in a comic and every comic there after is what I was thinking(though I did a poor job of explaining it)

manjaro
well it was said on panel by a news broadcaster that punisher has killed close to 10,000 ppl in his career, excluding those he killed in 'Nam. wolverine and sabretooth who lilkey has scored more kills than frank is probably somewhere near 20 thousand. Victor probably edges out wolverine slightly as he's somewhat of a sadistic serial killer,and has worked as a merc while logan was running around saving the world with the Xmen.

i believe that # to be about true for logan and Vic cuz X-23 hasnt been killing all that long, compared to all the others(about 7-8 yrs) but she already has a high 3 figure body count...she went on dozens of missions for weapon X, and always ended killing dozens of ppl at a time, she even took down an entire AIM facility, which had at least 200 soldiers, and then the very same weapon X facility she escaped from with at least 100. so guys like those who has been actively at for at least 50 yrs should have significantly more than that. I wouldnt even bother to rate any body else, cuz guys like apocaylpse and thanos can just wave a hand and colorful enerigies come and obliterate everything in its path so they dont count...its all about h2h and melee for me

MJOILNIR
If I had to pick Id say Conan has killed more on panel than anyone. Many of comics you can count dozens of people you saw him kill on panel and thats been going on for 70 yearseek Not exactly in comics for 70 years but you get the idea.

rotiart
Offpanel... The champion has probably killed the most people. He goes from planet to planet just to pick fights. And hes one of the elders of the universe... as far as fist fights goes... he's been doing it for billions of years.

darthgoober
Originally posted by rotiart
Offpanel... The champion has probably killed the most people. He goes from planet to planet just to pick fights. And hes one of the elders of the universe... as far as fist fights goes... he's been doing it for billions of years.

The Champion doesn't kill. Thats why the Thing beat him.

rotiart
Well pick a different primordial evil then. The obliterator or something.

grey fox
Lobo is the bodycount king , the man destroyed a quarter of his own universe with ease in his run as 'the ultimate bastich'

ThePittman
Originally posted by grey fox
Lobo is the bodycount king , the man destroyed a quarter of his own universe with ease in his run as 'the ultimate bastich' He is a punk next to QZTR.

Broly92
Originally posted by ThePittman
He is a punk next to QZTR.
A punk who would kick his a**

Sin I AM
joker

ThePittman
Originally posted by Broly92
A punk who would kick his a** Lobo couldn't even touch QZTR. Hell he could take on the entire JLA and have them for lunch.

superbatman86
Galactus easily.His fight with Tryant alone puts him at the top of the list.

ThePittman
Originally posted by superbatman86
Galactus easily.His fight with Tryant alone puts him at the top of the list. Well the thread stated that they personally killed and not by destroying planets that he has consumed and the like.

manjaro
well cant forget the sentinels..even b4 wiping oput 16 million on genosha they had quite a run slaughtering mutants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.