Carnage vs Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Who takes it?

darthgoober
I say Omega Red squeaks by with a hard fought victory, but how about you guys?

celestialdemon
I agree. Carnage is faster and might be stronger, but there's not a whole lot he could do against Red and his carbonadium armor. We don't know if his death spore will work on Carnage, but it won't matter.

Tshern
Yeah, Omega Red takes the majority, but he is not getting any easy wins from Carnage...

rotiart
He ripps carnage in half...

darthgoober
How strong is Omega Red anyway?

Priest
Originally posted by darthgoober
How strong is Omega Red anyway?
class 10
carnage 6/10

darthgoober
Originally posted by Priest
class 10
carnage 6/10

How? I'm not being sarcastic, I'm just curious to know how you think the fight would go down.

batdude123
Omega Red ftw.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by rotiart
He ripps carnage in half... Dude that's sentry isn't it? Carnage. All the way. You have to think of his record.

Grimm22
Carnage takes this yes

Carnage is way to powerful for Omega Red to take down wink

Whittdawg92
carnage wins soo easy.

zslick
it depends how the fight will happen where is at and when?

darthgoober
Originally posted by zslick
it depends how the fight will happen where is at and when?

How about the middle of Manhattan, and the classic versions of both.

Droopy
Omega Red is 6'11 with super strength and with that armor I say 50/50

Thanos_THOTU

Rols
Could'nt Carnage just take over Omegared, hed be a lot more stronger w/ that death spore nearly unbeatable. Drop Kassidy, Ol' Omegared is more bloodthirstier than him.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Rols
Could'nt Carnage just take over Omegared, hed be a lot more stronger w/ that death spore nearly unbeatable. Drop Kassidy, Ol' Omegared is more bloodthirstier than him.

Now that is a scary thought.

rotiart
I was gonna say that. I mean if carnage could take over surfer... a pesky creature like omega red is gonna be a cake walk...

Darth Vegas
I'm going with the Russian on this one.

Priest
Originally posted by darthgoober
How? I'm not being sarcastic, I'm just curious to know how you think the fight would go down.
carnage is a class 35 , and omega red is a class 10. Carnage is faster then Omega red. He also can shoot webing from the symbiot costume. he also can see his sournding in a 360 degree angle. Too many advantages for carnage. Omega just got tenticls and death spores. The symbiot costume that carnage wears my not be effected by the spores. Carnage wins.

Frisnel The One
I love both characters in a fight carnage would most like win. Think about carnage can reshape his body as weapons of choice not to mention carnage is crazy!

jrodslam
This has been done before and i think most agreeed that it would end in a stalemate. 2 of my favorite villains in Marvel.

Reds healing factor is on Wolverine level and even 50+ cl characters have struggled to get out of the coils. His armor makes him durable as hell also.

True i dont think the Phermones would effect Carnage, but i do believe the Death Foctor would. Because these two drain life forces, its really hard to call it.

50/50. If i had to pick one, id pick Omega cause hes my favorite Marvel villain.big grin

rotiart
I think if Carnage could take over surfer... Carnage could take over Omega Red.

darthgoober
Bump.

Tha C-Master
I want to say Carnage. Especially before they started writing him week, he gave Spiderman, Venom, the Avengers, and the FF problems. He's insanely durable and willing to kill.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by rotiart
I was gonna say that. I mean if carnage could take over surfer... a pesky creature like omega red is gonna be a cake walk... When did Carnage beat Surfer? (assuming you mean silver surfer)

Sam Z
He didn't beat Surfer, only bonded with him.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Sam Z
He didn't beat Surfer, only bonded with him.
Wow I'd love to see that!!!

fatgogeta
If the death factor works on the symbiote then Omega Red takes this easily. If not, he still takes the majority as Omega Red is probably would possess a high level of resistance to Carnage's attacks and the strength difference is not too great.

Ultraman Baltan
Carnage wins pretty handily.

fatgogeta
How does Carnage hurt Omega Red?

ExtraMision5555
whats the death factor?

darthgoober
Bump

jollyjim311
In Spider-Man Ultimate Visual Guide, it says Carnage is a class 50. He's way stronger, faster, and has a hell of a lot of durability. I think Carnage could find a crack in the armor, due to his variety of weapons, and win.

Metalmanx
Carnage.

guy222
wish marvel restore red to the lvl he should b

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.