Swords of the Gods Sign in and OOC thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rikku Gullwing

Burning thought
Name: Dethalus

Deity: Hades the God of the Dead.

Weapon: Sedious the soul drinker, a powerful blade that sends those Dethalus kills straight to Hades without judgement or trial, the blade glows black with orbs of glowing green sprit energy glowing around it, its serrated edge is sharp and the blade itself is around 4 feet long with an average thickness to the blade itself, a depiction of hades can be seen on the hilt

Appearance: pic below, only holding the sword ive described

Bio: Dethalus lived in a poor village, when he was a young man, he helped catch fish and often went hunting or played discus but eventualyl when the War started he prayed to Zues, however no one answered, he heard a strange voice in his head, calling him. Eventually he came to a great temple made out of a black obsidion stone, with depictions of skulls and other monuments to Hades around it. Dethalus entered and was given the sword, hades spoke that he was a chosen one, a champion to help him in his fight against the gods and Titans and with this sword he told Dethalus he could make a diffrence, he was made master of the priests of his temple and a high figuire head for the god of the dead. Hades was amused that he would gain the soul of any hero who failed their gods and Dethalus was told of the fact that if he failed Hades, he would have one of the most gruesome tortures of all and then perhaps will be thrown into Tartarus for eternity along with the titans

Other:Master priest of the temple of Hades,instead of a shield of material metal, Dethalus uses dark magics to conjure shields of bone and swirling black energy to protect him. Has the power to raise up to three bodies from the dead through Hades influence (if ime allowed this ability that is, if ime not it doesnt matter big grin )

Ruby_weapon
Name: Jason
Deity: Aphrodite
Weapon: Hearts Flame, a sword that of which can cause no pain, but heals.
Appearance: Pic
Bio: Born in a small cottage, he and his mother we constantly moving. His mother grew her son as a gentle young man. He understands nature and prays to his god, Aphrodite, The goddess of love and beauty. Though not the... manliest god to pray to, he was raised praying to her by his mother. He had obtained the sword, Hearts Flame, and was told to Protect the Temple of Aphrodite
Other: Healer of the Temple of Aphrodite.

pic: http://anime.101main.com/fangirls/bish/Ayame/Ayalookatmeallaboutme.jpg

Thunder Fox
Name: Lance Donovan
Deity: Zeus: is the king of the gods, ruler of Mount Olympus.
Weapon: Nariko Spear
Appearance: show pic

Rikku Gullwing
what happened to your bio TF?

Thunder Fox
post it when i can think of one i have no ideas

Ruby_weapon
I'm going to be the only person with Aphrodite, The goddess of love and beauty... arent I?

Rikku Gullwing
I will psot the story thread tomorrow so be on the look out guys wink

John!attheDisco
Name: Phillip
Deity: Apollo
Weapon: Sword of Apollo, which not only cuts, but infects anyone touched by it with a plague, bow with fire and poison arrows
Appearance: 5'8" 150 lbs. Tan, with dark brown hair past his eyebrows, over his ears, and to his neck, hazel eyes
Bio: Aristotle was born to a rich banker in the city of Corinth. He grew up learning his father's trade, but never liked it. He didn't see how being a banker would really help Corinth, or Greece, and wanted to become a doctor or warrior. He left the wealthy life at thirteen, and quickly became a renowned doctor, and recently, when he opened the Corinthian Academy of Medicine, Apollo appeared to him in its main chamber. He asked him to destroy his enemies temples, and protect his own, He then left Phillip, leaving him with a very vague idea of what was to come...
Other: Founder of the Corinthian Academy of Medicine

Ruby_weapon
yay, its today ^-^

ESB -1138
Name: Elijah Diadem
Deity: Hephaestus
Weapon: Broad Sword
Appearance: -I'll post later
Bio: -I'll post when I think of one
Other: bah

Sora The Brave
Name: Swift- Fox Feng-Yun

Deity: Poseidon

Weapon: Swift Shark, Deals multiple blows, seemingly with one strike. Style focuses on vital areas, to inflict more pain. Made entirely of water, and curved like a scimitar, though wider and heavier like a broadsword.

Appearance: Black hair, short and kept well groomed. No shirt, four-pack, and blue training pants. Red belt tied around waist line. Sword always carried in hand, or slung over his back. Mismatched eyes, one green, the other blue. (Not the sword in picture.)

Bio: Born in the rather poor area of southern china, Feng really had no knowledge of the other worlds. As he was growing up, he only learned of the Greek gods by gossip, and talk of 'Alexander the Great' (If he could have come to power yet.) and the sperading of the Greek culture. Feng lived near the ocean, and it had always been his enemy. Always harrassing him when he tried to catch the daily fish, or him the waves batted his small boat. He hadn't learned to swim for a long time, almost drowning in the Ocean's horrible and yet graceful waves. Odd, that he would be chosen by the god Poseidon himself for such a task. Feng has defeated many foes in his time, and continues to quench his thirst for battle. But now, the Titans free, the gods reigning havok on the land... He must put a stop to it.

Other: Hah! Right.

Tombstone
Name: rashede
Deity: a soldier of God of the Dead god
Weapon: hell blade: a blade that use fire form hell
Appearance: http://www.baka-anime.net/series/samurai_deeper_kyo_03.jpg
Bio: rashede is a demi god his mon is a humans bot he do not no who his is his dad so rashede is try find his dad
Other: he can be kill

Rikku Gullwing
Tombstone you must choose one of the greek gods

Deit
Name: Zen Chiru
Deity: (I wanted to pick Inari. ((a shinto god.)) please I beg you please let me have Inari!! I'll do anything!!! ((almost anything.)) )
Weapon: Yokai Blade: a sword with the edged dipped into a poison.
Appearance: pic
Bio: will reveal.
Other: ????

Tombstone
Name: rashede
Deity: Ares
Weapon: hell blade: a blade that use fire form hell
Appearance:http://www.baka-anime.net/series/sa...eper_kyo_03.jpg]
Bio: rashede is a demi god his mon is a humans bot he do not no who his is his dad so rashede is try find his dad
Other: he can be kill

Rikku Gullwing
Ok wink Tombstone. But I'm afraid that only greek gods are allowed Deit, sorry sad

Deit
ok.

Deit
Deity: hermes: God of travel, thieves, and commerce. Messenger of the gods.

Ruby_weapon
yawn

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Deit
Deity: hermes: God of travel, thieves, and commerce. Messenger of the gods.

That's a dude?

Rikku Gullwing
Sorry to keep you all waiting, been real busy with the whole college thing. Now, the story thread is up, click on the link to go there:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=416571

Ruby_weapon
Hmm. I have no clue how to start sad

Rikku Gullwing
you can either be in the battlefield against the servants of the gods or start in your army's camp or you can acompany the convoy taking supplies to my character, you would be with my sister Cassandra.

Ruby_weapon
I guess i'll be with the convoy winkso like... we're in the time of the gods right? so that means horses?

Deit
Originally posted by ESB -1138
That's a dude?

yes it's a guy. Have you ever heard of Samurai Legend Musashi? if not use wikipedia

Thunder Fox
i thought this is only greek gods

Ruby_weapon
Hermes, i believe, would be considered a roman god....

Thunder Fox
not him deit's person has a god that isn't in greek mythology

Deit
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
not him deit's person has a god that isn't in greek mythology

huh??? I looked up greek gods on wikipedia and Hermes was one of them.

Thunder Fox
never mind >.<

Rikku Gullwing
Originally posted by Ruby_weapon
I guess i'll be with the convoy winkso like... we're in the time of the gods right? so that means horses?

Yes we would have horses.... and Hermes is a Greek god:

Hermes is the Olympian god of commerce, boundaries and of the travelers who cross them, of shepherds and cowherds, of orators and wit, of literature and poets, of athletics, of weights and measures and invention and commerce in general, and of the cunning of thieves and liars. The Homeric hymn to Hermes invokes him as the one

"of many shifts, blandly cunning, a robber, a cattle driver, a bringer of dreams, a watcher by night, a thief at the gates, one who was soon to show forth wonderful deeds among the deathless gods."
As a translator, Hermes is the messenger from the gods to humans. An interpreter who bridges the boundaries with strangers is a hermeneus. Hermes gives us our word "hermeneutics" for the art of interpreting hidden meaning. In Greek a lucky find was a hermaion.

Thunder Fox
i thought he kept the other god he wanted

Rikku Gullwing
I told him he couldn't so he changed it to Hermes wink

Deit
yup. big grin

Thunder Fox
oh ^^;

DragonWoman
Name: Meshona
Deity: Athena
Weapon: Broadsword
Appearance: Pic
Bio: Will be revealed in story
Other:
http://images.quizilla.com/0/00Hobbit/1078360170_Warrioress.JPG

Rikku Gullwing
YaY!!! DW joined!!! big grin

DragonWoman
big grin Ofcourse big grin
How could I not hmmm?

Thunder Fox
no idea where to come in

Rikku Gullwing
you can either join in on the others at Athens in the camp or ride with Ruby_Weapon and Cassandra, or prepare for battle in Antioch

John!attheDisco
Where are those with Apollo?

Rikku Gullwing
Corinth, Apollo just finished up Hades' forces occupying the city, you are in charge of the army so you can post that you are on your way to Antioch

John!attheDisco
Alright.

Wild-Cherry
Name: Feora Auram
Deity: Artemis: Moon goddess of animals, healing, and childbirth.
Weapon: Moonblade of purity
Appearance: Feora stands at about 5'5. and has a firm, lean build. Her hair is a silvery blonde, and falls to her shoulders in 3 small poytails. Her eyes are a crystalic sapphire blue, and her normal attire consists of a small white tunic wiht a blue trimming.
Bio: Feora's paents were lost in a war, she was to young ot remember, and she was taken in by a young woman. The woman taught her of Artemis and her ways untill the day she was murdered by a follower of another god. Feora, then 16, had gone out ot avenge her. Her journey led her through wild animals, and raging fires but soemtihng unnamed pretected her. Finally she found her mistress's murderer, and she herself was put in a life or death situation. Moments before her last breath shouldve been taken, the man fell before her, sword, whihc she took , through his back.
Othermessedhe owns a young grey mare, who is, now, her only family

sorry it's crappy, im kind of rushed.

Spidervlad
Name: Vash Swiftblade
Deity: Athena:The goddess of wisdom, weaving, crafts, and war.
Weapon: Loyal's Chosen - A Double blade with a handle in the middle, the handle is made of pure saphire, While at times, the blade either glows blue when the time is peace, or red when there is danger lurking somewhere. Whenever tried to wield by someone else, it releases an infection which makes your hand numb like stone.
Appearance: Blonde spiky hair and his eyes are closed by a fold, a piercing on his left ear. Wears a very big red cloak with a hood which shields most of his body, underneath he wears chainmail made of dragon scales. Has "assassin" boots which when tapped in a special matter let out a blade either at the end of the boot or the tip. Has a small belt around his waist with some potions and herbs for healing his wounds or the wounds of others.
Bio: Found in the realm territory of Athena when a young blind orphan, he was raised their, and as any child of Athena he was prepared for war. Not like the ways of Ares, they taught him wits and knowledge at first, and only then, through meditation, he found out how to communicate with the nature, and see throughout the fold he wears, even blind. He learned how to wield weapons, but his favorite was his Dual Blade, an unusual weapon for a blind person, for the toughness of slashing it to even a person who can see. Some people say he sees even better than a person with normal eyesight, and can sense danger before it comes to him. Usually he tries to use his knowledge and how clever he is to outwit the enemy, he uses his weapon as a last resort of battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.