Who is the ultimate hero/villain or species

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mesirus
Now i like all heroes and villains and such, but i'm going to cast my vote for my old favorite, winners of the time war, and the most feared race in the galaxy, can calculated 1,000,000,000,000 combination in 1 second flat, sure they look like a big pepper pot, but their intellegence cannot be matched, after giving it some thought i thikn they could beat superman, since they have such vast intellegence they could make daleks with a casing of kryptonite armoute, then shoot him, and if he throws stuff at them their heat sheild just melts it. Tell me your favourite and why they'd come out on top (friendly discussion not competetive)

rotiart
The human race as supposedly depicted by the Stranger will usurp even the power of the Living Tribunal.... Give us time.. and we will grow..

Broly92
Also we invented brake dancing dance

magneto1992
The Glactus races you make him angry or hungry and he will destory your planet, also the alines from marvel nemesis rise of the imperfects (they only let alive 8 marvel characters alive so yeah they kill thor, hulk, ss and charles and many more).

badabing
Originally posted by rotiart
The human race as supposedly depicted by the Stranger will usurp even the power of the Living Tribunal.... Give us time.. and we will grow..
I'm already there. shifty

rotiart
You're sick....

Btw. The most powerful races... could be either the Celestials... as they are the children of Eternity.
The makers... or the Beyonders... Stranger originally was of a race too...

Infinite Eternities exist... allowing infinite universes... therefore.. Eternity is a "race" of universes... He'd be a race unto himself...

Mesirus
ok yeah the Celestials probably are the most powerful, but they have that whole divine intervention thing. I'm sure God forbids direct aid to mortal creatures so strictly speaking they are just the observers

rotiart
No they aren't. They screwed around with humans to study our development. Because of the celestials we have the eternals, deviants and humans.

thanks to the kree we have the inhumans..

thanks to... the sun we have skin cancer.

wait.. how'd i get there.

celestials screw with us all the time. Hell celestials beat up asgardians for the heck of it.

Mesirus
ok, so if i shoot then with a beam of concentrated electricity which would have more volts that i would care the write here, will you die?

Broly92
BUT
Originally posted by Broly92

rotiart
Hrm. I guess that depends. Is that a direct hit? Am I allowed to wear rubber. Why are you aiming at me? Can I stand near a lightning rod so that it'll absorb the shock?

Mesirus
lol, i mean your Celestials, i'm working on the basis that anything that manafests on this plane can be killed, and the power of this gun would burn through more rubber that it is possider for you to carry

Thanos_THOTU

Mesirus
yes but they'd all get obliterated by that deadly gun, maybe you sould try heroes or villains, i'm not so "knowy" on them

Tron
Originally posted by Broly92

I'm not sure what the hell brake dancing is, but I'm knowledgeable of breaking (b-boy), popping, locking, etc., which are bunched up with the media term "breakdancing". But, brake dancing, that's a new one to me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

rotiart
Phoenix is not a race. There is only 1 phoenix in the multiverse... the phoenix force.. each avatar is merely a representation of that phoenix.

Grimm22
The richards family shifty

batdude123
Oooooooooooo!!! Broly just got TRONIMIZED!!! yes

bigbran
the planet of the apes.

Grimm22
Originally posted by bigbran
the planet of the apes.

Pft roll eyes (sarcastic)

The mutants in Planet of the Apes 2 kicked the Apes ass stick out tongue

rotiart
Those horribly ugly, non hairy... light skinned.. mutant.. apes...

bigbran
umpa lumpas.. no contest!!

Mesirus
all monkeys get whipped by daleks

rotiart
The greatest race... are the amazons... when you invade them, they beat you off, and you die with a smile on your face knowing you got beat by 50 hot chicks in little battle gear.

bigbran
Originally posted by rotiart
The greatest race... are the amazons... when you invade them, they beat you off, and you die with a smile on your face knowing you got beat by 50 hot chicks in little battle gear. "beat you off"
laughing laughing laughing

Mesirus
All monkeys get "exterminated" would be fun wathcing that actully, they'd porb try and jump on them, and get vapourized in a instant

bigbran
i said no contest!!!

Mesirus
umpa lumpas vs ewoks (no weapons) big grin there's a fight i'l love to see

bigbran
umpa lumpas would give them a riddle, and then kick them in the nuts.
the only other race close is the chumba wumbas.

Decay
well the obvious choices would be the celestials and the watchers. but kryptonians would be unstoppable as a race if they migrated to a planet orbiting a yellow sun, they could fly into it whenever they wanted. imagine billions of sundipped supermen out there with highly advanced technology.

rotiart
Originally posted by bigbran
umpa lumpas would give them a riddle, and then kick them in the nuts.
the only other race close is the chumba wumbas.

did you know that chumba wumbas are distant relatives of chalupas? stick out tongue

rotiart
Originally posted by Decay
well the obvious choices would be the celestials and the watchers. but kryptonians would be unstoppable as a race if they migrated to a planet orbiting a yellow sun, they could fly into it whenever they wanted. imagine billions of sundipped supermen out there with highly advanced technology.

You mean like superboy being stuck inside the speedforce and creating a suit that constantly radiated him with yellow sunlight?

celestialdemon
Most powerful race should be the Infinites. Either them or the Keebler Elves.

rotiart
Omg. Keebler Elves vs Santa's Elves.

One makes the cookies. The others eat them!

Mesirus
nah daleks have the know-how they have the whole of creation in the palm of their hands. they've got it all, weapons, defenses time travel capabilities. not to mention in less that a second of coming in contact with a race they can idenitfy all their weaknesses.

Juntai
Superman is the ultimate hero, tried and true.

Most powerful race?
Probably the IMPs.

nvrbeenwthagirl
God Like Species I would have to go in this order

THe Fifth Dimension beings
The Quantum Physics
The Infinites
The Celestials
The New Gods
The Guardians
The Watchers
The Eternals

Super Human Species
Mutants (Omega lvl)
The Daxamites
The Asgardians
THe Czarnians
Strongians
The Kyrptonians
The Inhumans
Mutants (Alpha Lvl)

Juntai
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
God Like Species I would have to go in this order

THe Fifth Dimension beings
The Quantum Physics
The Infinites
The Celestials
The New Gods
The Guardians
The Watchers
The Eternals

Super Human Species
Mutants (Omega lvl)
The Daxamites
The Asgardians
THe Czarnians
Strongians
The Kyrptonians
The Inhumans
Mutants (Alpha Lvl) The Czarnians weren't all that great, Lobo was 'special'. Other than that, they seemed no different than humans, just as weak and frail in comparison to Lobo, even as an infant.

Mesirus
hmm, time lords, "a race so powerful they dared not interfee with the lesser races" only "they made an exception for the daleks" and they kinda lost.....badly if you ask me superman has 1 HUGE weakness, not talking about kryptonite, i has emotions, andthing with emotions can be obliterated without it having to be touched

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.