Superman Blue vs Mr. Majestic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Sexy
Some consider their first encounter to be PIS?

batdude123
Nah. If you think about it, Superman Blue SHOULD beat him.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by batdude123
Nah. If you think about it, Superman Blue SHOULD beat him. Yeah thats what I thought but I have talked to a few Majestic fans who call that fight Pis.

Blair Wind
How would majestic be able to beat him? Im only asking because I dont really know anything about him. Does he have anything other than the usual brick superman character powersets?

batdude123
Originally posted by Blair Wind
How would majestic be able to beat him? Im only asking because I dont really know anything about him. Does he have anything other than the usual brick superman character powersets?

Nah, not really.

Blair Wind
I thought I heard something about molecular manipulation? Or did I just make that one up?

batdude123
How is that any different or better then Superman rubbing his hands together? herbwank

Blair Wind
True....BS steals all his kinetic energy. Speed steal. Done deal erm

Big Sexy
I would like to put Silver Surfer, Superman Blue, and the Flash in a room and see who comes out alive considering all three can absorb one form of energy or another.

Blair Wind
I wish they would have BS come back in some way (maybe in a parallel reality....) and just have him kick all kinds of ass.....I dunno I liked him more (more believable to the kind of feats Superman is used to) than regular supes....

jasofisc
supes blue wipes the floor with majestic again. Superman blue was one of the coolest superman types ever. If he got serous about it supes blue could mess with majestic on a level he could never imagin.

Jesse7
Blue supes 8/10, if Majestic can analyze Energy blue supes and figure out a way to beat him I give Majestic 2 out of the ten, thats IF he can figure a way. Majestic has analyzed situations and built complex machienes in under a nano second in combat, so he has a chance, a slight chance for 2 out of the ten.

Blue supes FTW!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.