DOS Doomsday vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Apocalypse- http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Apocalypse_%28En_Sabah_Nur%29

Whittdawg92
old man, sooo old.

jasofisc

Tassadar
Doomsday.

Juntai
Doomsday.

Sin I AM
spite thread

golem370
No he could beat Doomsday with little effort but people can't except it

Whittdawg92
Apoc is such a potentially powerful character and loses too much for no reason, but even well written, doomsday slaughters him.

golem370

jasofisc
Apoc could be in the league of thanos however he's never shown it. Except for once or twice. The guy is almost sky father level reduced to low thor level or something like that.

Whittdawg92
woah, woah woah!! Alpha level mutant??? iceman and phoenix aren't even that high

Deathstroke
I thought Omega was the highest level of mutant.

Whittdawg92
nope, alpha is highest as in Alpha wolf. supposedly, Apocalypse, Cyclops, and wolverine are alpha.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
nope, alpha is highest as in Alpha wolf. supposedly, Apocalypse, Cyclops, and wolverine are alpha.

Sorry but Omega IS the highest level in mutant evolution. They're called Omega(meaning 'the end') because it's the final mutation. After that there's no where to go but down in power. Omega's have the ability(or at least potential) to exist outside the laws of physical reality. They can rearrange matter on the molecular level and do pretty much anything they can imagine. Alpha WAS the highest level until Omega was established, but now they come in at 2nd.

Superboy Prime
How the **** is Cyclops an alpha level mutant?

Whittdawg92
cyke is a weak character, but a cool ass power.

Soljer
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
How the **** is Cyclops an alpha level mutant?

Let's see if I remember the quote? Something along the lines of:

Wolverine to Cyclops: You know, sometimes I'm reminded of why you're the team leader.

E-Points to whoever can post the scan, or correct my quote!

bigbran
Originally posted by jasofisc
Apoc could be in the league of thanos however he's never shown it. Except for once or twice. The guy is almost sky father level reduced to low thor level or something like that. laughing laughing thanos? laughing

jasofisc
I said could not is. he has the power acording to his bio just no tin the comics

Thanos_THOTU
Apocalypse would obliterate Doomsday and shatter the ashes through the wind.

Validus
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Apocalypse would obliterate Doomsday and shatter the ashes through the wind.
Doomsday > Wood table > Apocalypse

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Validus
Doomsday > Wood table > Apocalypse

laughing

Whittdawg92
wtf?? i just noticed some did this long ago, then i re-ded it. you assholes!!!

Fanboy
Apocalypse can lift 100 tons he will win

Apocalypse will get murdered can he kill a Green Lantern elder guy? NO.

big juggy man
IF Apocoalypse was writen up to what Marvel said his powers were he would easily be as powerful as Thanos is not more so which would mean he would have no problem beating somebody like Doomsday.

Avalonofthewind
Doomsdays accomplishments far outweighed Apocalypse even before Superman first met him.

Apoc for the loss.

Whittdawg92
Apoc SHOULD win, but will get slaughtered instead. this thread was made long, long ago btw.

endrict
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
woah, woah woah!! Alpha level mutant??? iceman and phoenix aren't even that high

yes they are both are that high.

Whittdawg92
when the hell did i say that? oh yeah, I was messed off a whole bottle of Nyquil!!HAHAHAHA

bigbran
Originally posted by big juggy man
IF Apocoalypse was writen up to what Marvel said his powers were he would easily be as powerful as Thanos is not more so which would mean he would have no problem beating somebody like Doomsday. Thanos would still beat him, because then apoc would be conquering earth, while thanos would be ruling the universe.
Apoc will never be in a tier with Thanos.

guy222
good afternoon golem

poccy is still alive

warren with the all powerful celestial death seed had feats took betsy and others to stop em he's alive as the seed revived em

is warren/poccy with the seed>supes hmm

Scoobless
There should be rules against bumping threads that are this old.

no expression

JakeTheBank
lol Apocalypse threads are hilarious

guy222
and its better because some just talk others and everyone's thread is left to the wind

i don't mind bumping em if it inspires talk

there's some of us who get bitter and leave because a thread isn't answered

i am not one of em

Prep-Man
dd.

zopzop
Apocalypse CRUSHES DoS DDs. It's not even a contest.

abhilegend
^Just like a guardian of the universe's suicide and whole gl corps did, oh they didn't. DD crushes blue lips.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.