Sandman Vs Mr. Fantasic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whittdawg92
i'm sure Sandman and the F4 have fougth before, but in a bloodlusted match in the Mojoave desert. my votes on the stretch man

badabing
Could they even hurt each other?

magneto1992
yes, sandman get sand into FF nose and the ninto the lungs and well you got the idea, give to sandman eventhought Ihate him And i like mr fantastic better

badabing
Could Reed wrap Sandman up before he could use the sand to his advantage?

Grimm22
Originally posted by magneto1992
yes, sandman get sand into FF nose and the ninto the lungs and well you got the idea, give to sandman eventhought Ihate him And i like mr fantastic better

Reed just moves his lungs no expression

Then he crushes Sandman in his body yes

Rols
Originally posted by Grimm22
Reed just moves his lungs no expression

Then he crushes Sandman in his body yes

I dont think he could crush Sandman since his able to form and reformed in any shape he wants. All Sandman has to do is cover Reeds mouth and nose tell his out of breath.. But it would definitely be a funny fight dough... Reeds stretcing his mouth and nose trying to breath while Sandman trying to feed and plug Reed's mouth and nose with sand... big grin . The winner would definitely be decided to who can hold out the most not to breath... Im giving Sandman the edge dough since Reed's gonna be more in pain than Sandman since his inside him.

rotiart
Reed swallows sandman... runs to his negative zone portal... and ejects him.. for blaastar to have fun with.

Grimm22
Reed bounces all the way to the ocean and floats out there until Namor gets angry and starts to fight him.

So he calls Ben who then holds off Namor so he can run away when he gets cut off by Sandman, so he grabs Namor and throws him at sandman big grin

Wonder Man
Reed is indestructable. I don't think Sandman is.
Give it to Mr. Fantastic.

golem370
Without prep this is a stalemate

complexbrother
I'm thinking stalemate. or maby a slight avantage to sandman.

Whittdawg92
Reed is no where near indestructible, he's a carbon copy of plastic man, and i doubt he's bouncing to the ocean from the Mojave Desert, seeing jumping around on Sand, especially sand that Sandman can control is hard.

golem370
He took a shot from Terrax's Axe

Whittdawg92
and Sandman took a nuclear explosion.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Terrax's ax is much more powerful than a nuclear explosion.

Alfheim
Im gonna go with Mr Fantastic, eventhough Sandman could make it hard for him to breath or see, all Mr Fantastic has to do is move his head.

Even if Sandman got inside his lungs, im sure Mr Fantastic could constrict his body to get rid of the sand.

I think Mr Fantastic will enlarge his body and try to compress him.

It wont be easy but im going for Mr fantastic

Whittdawg92
i'd like to see Mr. Fantastic try to absorb the whole desert.

Rols
It'd be quite difficult to think, breath or do anything tactical when you've got a few 100 pounds of sand in your brain, lungs, heart about all the major organs in your body... not to mention very painfull.

Alfheim
Ok thats assuming hes gonna be fast enough and remember Mr Fantastic is I think almost indestructible or VERY durable, so he will probably be able to take the pain.

Rols
from outside he might be near invulnerable considering his make up but inside same as any human/mutant out there cept its stretchable..

Whittdawg92
sandman's very, very durable too, and if he's nowhere near water or cement mix or something that makes rocks immovible, he's very hard to beat or contain

Rols
pretty much..

Darth Martin
Sandman wins........Reed can't combat and beat a guy who has access and complete control over the Mojavie Dessert. Now if it were Plastic Man it'd be different. yes

Whittdawg92
cuz no one can kill P-man, but he doesn't have an annoying jobber aura like supes wonderwoman, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.