Ultimate Doom versus Movie Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
..or Hearts of stone , skin of Steel .

The battle takes place in a nondescript valley , both know of each others presence and are pitting out to see who will have the triumph of killing 'That infernal richards' .

Both dooms have 30 mins of prep time.

No bloodlust , No PIS,CIS .

FIGHT !

Grimm22
Ult.Doom is a beast nowadays yes

He has the potential to be even more powerful than 616 Doom big grin

Same with Ult. Reed wink

grey fox
Originally posted by Grimm22
Ult.Doom is a beast nowadays yes

He has the potential to be even more powerful than 616 Doom big grin

Same with Ult. Reed wink

WTF ?

Last I heard he was still goat legged, internal organs are poison , dart flinging doom , please explain...or better yet TOO WIKIPEDIA !

Wolverine2006
Hes got armor now, doesnt he?

Grimm22
Originally posted by grey fox
WTF ?

Last I heard he was still goat legged, internal organs are poison , dart flinging doom , please explain...or better yet TOO WIKIPEDIA !

Doom returned to Latveria and basicly fixed himself so now he dosent look like a f***in loser no2

Once I get some room to hook my scanner up on I will put some UFF issues in the Thing respect thread wink

grey fox
Doom returned to Latveria and basicly fixed himself so now he dosent look like a f***in loser no2

Once I get some room to hook my scanner up on I will put some UFF issues in the Thing respect thread wink

....Hey I liked him in the whole 'gaot legged thing' it was kinda fun.

So he's magic now aye..

Grimm22
....Hey I liked him in the whole 'gaot legged thing' it was kinda fun.

So he's magic now aye..

He's like 616 Doom now yes

Except he knows more magic wink

grey fox
He's like 616 Doom now yes

Except he knows more magic wink

I thought 616 was dripping with elderitch now though ? With that skin armour and all ...

Grimm22
I thought 616 was dripping with elderitch now though ? With that skin armour and all ...

Nah he dropped that. He still knows a lot of magic and whatnot, its just that he is too busy rebuilding his empire right now erm

After Reed and the gang liberated Latveria and destroyed all of his crap. But then the goddamn UN screwed everything up and Ben died bawling

But then he came back withen 3 issues stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.